Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
I see this as pure deflection, he's got way way less followers than the instacunts he aspires to be like, so he tries to justify why he likes to keep his account where it is, truth be told he's got nothing to offer to entice new followers. I'd lay money on those 360 that came for a look came directly from hinch's account after seeing so many of us talking about this thread, a lot have never heard of him so are probably having a nose. But I digress, maz you'll NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS be like them grifting cunts because you simply don't have the budget to buy hundreds of thousands of mostly sex bots, plus you're not much of a grifter, that foul characteristic has to be in you, you don't have children to to pimp out to make you money either, or a big house. Buying hunners of gadgy trainers won't help you, neither will skinning yourself on jo molane useless boxes of tat. You can't compete with them.
New York in America
OG (😂😂😂😂)
Debbie Harris
Factual
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sloppys

VIP Member
Snakes all over the app, virus community, etc etc. I cannae believe she didn't make the shortlist for the family category in the influencer of the year awards with Rayn the wean.
Looks like he hasn’t been shortlisted in any of the categories ma lovelie. Makes sense now why he’s gone quiet this week. A shame really especially the travel category - our Maz is king of the McGills.

• Haha

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Look Rayn, if you're reading, I ken you dinna like Miss Dolleh but she's the best chance you've got. Pretend to be pals wi her, try and follow her oot the door, act like yous canny be separated and then wan day you'll mebbes get to go and live wi her in the big hoose and garden but mind and not go near the hot tub.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hi Mario,

You're clearly trying to portray that you're a happy content, successful carefree influencer.

When in actual fact it's really apparent that you're an insecure, jealous, bitter, debt ridden, unhappy failure.

Factual
Capeesh
Also
New York in America
Hard of English
Debbie Harris
Blind Nikita Dug

It's no 3.6 million, it's 360 hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly cannot wait for the car journey 🤣 gonna be comedy gold! He'll have the ring doorbell on the car overnight lol 🤣

That H blanket will be over his lap for the jaunts to Livi + EK. Oh what a time to be alive lol

Ps Maz, 99% of us have been driving since we were teenagers
Marion's going to get massive. He'll not be walking anywhere. They'll definitely be having late night drives to Mcdonald's in their pj's. Can't wait to see the fat bastard balloon even more.

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
He’s gonna have to get the new pussy’s name tattooed oan himself like Rayn.
Still can’t believe he has his cats name tattooed on his hand in the first place.
Deeks car will just become another space Mario can hoard more shit. Deek might be the driver but Mario will make it known it’s his car.
The big question is will Deek ever be drug free enough tae legally drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

ohdoris

VIP Member
Mario’s idea of “good food” is very different from what the rest of the world class as good 🥴
Everywhere he eats, the food looks the same - like throw up !!

• Haha
  • Sick

blocknroll

Chatty Member
Who wants to take a wee trip to Discouny Beds and see if Danyell has put the Lego sofa up for sale?

ex-display bumming fort. Lightly used.

• Haha
  • Sick

Joo92

Fancy buying hairspray when you have a grand total of 3 hairs on your ugly, fat, red and hideous head 😅

• Haha