Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Loubegs live the night, I was laughing at a couple of people talking Mario on there. Lou must have been so confused seeing New York in America, pop up on her screen. Luckily she was stoned, so wouldnae notice anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching Loubegs live the night, I was laughing at a couple of people talking Mario on there. Lou must have been so confused seeing New York in America, pop up on her screen. Luckily she was stoned, so wouldnae notice anyway.
I am fuming that the fat lazy sack of shite has two kittens. Also fuming with myself ma lovely, as I told Mr Noseybonk the other week that I cannae be arsed with stairs any more and should we move to a bungalou? 😳. I spend too much time watching her doing duck all, as well as being one of Stes sluts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am fuming that the fat lazy sack of shite has two kittens. Also fuming with myself ma lovely, as I told Mr Noseybonk the other week that I cannae be arsed with stairs any more and should we move to a bungalou? 😳. I spend too much time watching her doing duck all, as well as being one of Stes sluts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I checked in tonight for the first time in a while. Holy Christ 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t watched Lou for ages and am shocked at the state of her. I alternate between feeling sorry for her and annoyed at her.

Marion jumping on his new sofa will give me bespoke nightmares the night!! Feel sorry for the poor soul who’s been landed with the old concrete blocks sofa, imagine the jizz and shart stains and the smell of weed and cat piss/tit. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just get yourself a wee crutch from the charity shop hen. Aww I know, I worry about those poor cats.
I love watching Stes sluts flirt with him, he hunner percent believes it. Also!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who wants to take a wee trip to Discouny Beds and see if Danyell has put the Lego sofa up for sale?

ex-display bumming fort. Lightly used.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Whats her account please lovelies?

Reactions: 10
As if she'll be anywhere near his couch any time soon 🙄 bunch of fakes. She's in desperate need of a new suite, she might get the bumming for ex display 😆🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“There existence wouldn’t be there to write about”.. what’s the illiterate mushroom on about now?! It’s EMBARRASSING at his age he doesn’t know the difference between their/there. I cannae believe the duck it year is just aboot accepting a new sofa when he had the old one about 12 months 😂😂 am howling. Was expecting a grand holiday or wedding booked for the duck it year. Am buckled.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Swerving oot ma Lane to say I'm fairly sure chat about the above person isn't allowed oan here, wouldn't want anyone getting hassle or oor cosy wee safe space thread getting closed doon ma lovelies, capeesh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Swerving oot ma Lane to say I'm fairly sure chat about the above person isn't allowed oan here, wouldn't want anyone getting hassle or oor cosy wee safe space thread getting closed doon ma lovelies, capeesh?
Right hen thanks💕I would never want to compromise the best threed on tattle😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.