Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies today you're being treatit tae bespoke AI generated images of some of oor favourite marioisms.
First up- Cody vibes
output.jpg

Next, I give you the blind nikita dug

085431ca-b882-4e57-b601-2a0ad40d623c.jpeg

Next, a bespoke tourist poster for small business new york in America
ed76bca3-18a6-4218-a49a-118c80bff345.jpeg

Finally, here's what happens when we're chanting you oan fae the rooftops
3050646f-4116-47bc-93d0-12248bf68033.jpeg

Incidentally, the AI seems to spell from the same dictionary as mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just a reminder that while he was posting this, he was sitting in an awful looking Chinese restaurant in Paisley eating diarrhea with chips as part of the £9.95 lunch special, and scrolling Tattle. Best life being truly lived, also.

Hi Mario. Your new couch looks cheap and tacky 👋

View attachment 2777483
Excuse me hen, this app in no yourse joab, how many times does he post that this day of dawn/year is his year and nae debates?
Whit is he owne aboot with his standing on his stance with his head up his oorn arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New ick, a 40 year old man talking about his Mammie 🤮🤮🤮 yet it's Maw you utter weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I bought a bed from that place before where he’s constantly getting his sofas, it didn’t even last a year and it was broken into pieces. My friend had a very similar experience, and my sis in law also had to replace her couch after 2 years. Puuuure shite!!!!!
Were you influenced by Mario my lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe a trigger warning about Mother’s Day Marion. If M & S can send an email giving you the chance to opt out of Mothers Day ads I’m pretty sure the Princess of Paisley could say something to his followers in case they find it upsetting 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe how much weight she's put on. That bungalow is 2 bedrooms too.
I only watched her stories from yesterday. She didn’t seem with it. In her bio it says she’s clean from class A drugs which makes me think she’s still doing other drugs. How sad.

Reactions: 12
How has he a new sofa already when the last one was revealed in June 2023?? Who changes their grey sofa for a grey sofa that fast!

Reactions: 18
Urgh they’re all just so crass. I would be embarrassed to be seen out in public with them, making a complete spectacle of themselves.
They’re so loud as well. Rendall needs to visit the Paisley penthoose to tell us what’s in the Monica cupboard! It must be rammed full of stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ANOTHER grey velour sofa?! Shows ooor Dan Yell cannae give those shite things away.

and all youse bitter trolls I huv found evidence of the boaby so stop with ur vagina rumours… zoom in though…
Zoom in on the boaby, I bet you are on a bespoke register and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re so loud as well. Rendall needs to visit the Paisley penthoose to tell us what’s in the Monica cupboard! It must be rammed full of stuff.
If I was in a bar, and they were anywhere near to my vicinity, I would go to another bar. I can’t stand obnoxiously loud groups just cackling and screeching all night. But luckily I trend to visit nice establishments so I’ve never really had to sit near anyone like that.

Reactions: 24
Nooooooooo he didn’t say pistachio, who’s corrected the thick twit! He is no longer worth his gold in weight now.
Anyways ma lovelies, I’m having a nice cody Sunday and resetting for the week ahead. Tattie hearts, New York in America, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.