Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t the UK brought in new rules around the treatment of gifts for influencers for tax purposes? Wonder how much petty cash this’ll cost him?

Reactions: 25
How he can call that disgusting looking food Chinese is beyond me ma hens, looks bleeping rancid 🤢 I do love how he always gets his sayings wrong though ma lovelies, loved that for decades so I have 😂 he’s certainly worth his gold in weight. And I’m certainly not envious of his tit life in his 1 bed postage stamp in the middle of Beirut, he’s delulu and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
June he got that last sofa. bleeping not even a year old the wasteful bleep. But you know what they say. Buy tit, buy twice. We bought our sofas when we bought our home in 2013 and they’ve lasted us all these years. I wash the covers a couple of times a year and jump on the cushions to redistribute the stuffing and they come up like new every single time. They cost a decent amount of petty cash but I’d say the overall cost is less than him getting a crappy cheap sofa once, maybe even twice a year!
I was trying to work out when he got the Lego sofa. Doesn't scream great quality when it's been replaced so soon. Seems like yesterday he and Deek were just staring at it saying they couldn't believe how beautiful it was. 🙄

Surprised Danyell has a business left gifting him a sofa every few months. Doesn't scream quality product replacing them so soon.

Anyhoo, how are all you lovelies, all ready for your Sunday reset tomorrow 😘

Reactions: 20
Whit the duck is he oan? The way he's going on you'd think he'd saved and saved and bought a really expensive suite, when really he's boasting his flat heid aff aboot something he paid nothing for, how is that got anything to do with the pure gash he's talking. It makes nae sense. Yer an absaloot fanny Maz. Beginning tae think he's got bespoke early onset dementia, cos these are no the words of a rational man.

• Haha
Jezzo I was thinking he'd been approached by White Company or something the way he was going on.
A cheap shite sofa. Pretty sure I seen that sofa on a Designer Rooms billboard too so it's just mass produced cheap tat these "showrooms" will buy from.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he mincing aboot in his massive scarf it is not that cold. He must absolutely reek between that and his Lycra leggings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If by ‘triggered’, he means that even on the worst days of my bespoke mental health journey, I think to myself ‘at least I’m not that imbecile aff that app, things could be worse’ then consider me triggered.

Also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes hun, with your £499 sofas which need replacing after 8 months, and your personalised (fake) sippy cup, you really do trigger us also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Mario, l had a charity bag through the letterbox today if you want it for those horrible fake throws?.

Screenshot_20240224-194706_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Is that all! 😲 feck my conservatory furniture was more than that, and my main sofas I'll not even go there, but l know they'll last me well.
The outdoor furniture I got for my patio (smell the wealth) cost triple that! And I’ve have those since 2020!

Reactions: 15
To have so little in your life to look forward to or so few relationships to nourish, you have to spend your life constantly replacing cheap shite sofas (HMRC want their tax Mario!), wrapping plastic round your kitchen and replacing flooring on a frequent basis rather than save and invest in decent quality all to get some IG likes and messages is really quite pathetic. I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't repeatedly shown himself to be so nasty.

Don't get me wrong. I realise cheap/budget is necessary for some, and it can be done really well if a person has vision and taste (clearly very lacking in Mario's case), but to do it all so frequently therefore quality first time wouldn't be out of reach if planned and saved for rather than desperately craving a like from the lonely housewives just shows a ridiculous need for validation that I expect from my teen nieces and nephews on social media.

Can you imagine declaring a 'duck it year' that is basically just the exact same as every other year for him...cheap tat, pretending he is happy (clearly not or you wouldn't have a constant need to change things up for an account you really aren't making work financially - a constant stream of cheap sofas and an occasional floor cleaner isn't a win!). I'm just declaring my embarrassment for him at this point eternal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.