Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, keep going on about your duck it year Mario 🙄. Having taken Mario’s advice I’m having a duck it year also and it absolutely isn’t me buying a new sofa or having a room decorated. I could do with a new carpet in ma living room but I went and booked another holiday instead the other day. The carpet will get done when it gets done. I’d rather spend my well earned money making memories than on replacing house stuff, especially stuff that doesn’t need replacing. On his death bed he’ll be thinking ah remember 2024 my duck it year - I had a new sofa and got my bathroom decorated 🙄. He’s an idiot. I swear people follow just for a piss take. No one seriously envy’s his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wish she’d raid the petty cash and get a new pair of leggings those things must be thread bare and absolutely stinking, definitely the type to frebreze the crotch to get an extra wear out them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t cope living with someone who sounded like that. Poor Rayn looks like she wants to claw his bulbous eyes out. Proper hates him, that one.

• Haha
Im absolutely screaming at that fuckin clown living his best life getting a new tit sofa for free 😂 duck it year does that mean he's not going to pretend to be stupid anymore and really just be the same as derek 'carers 4 forever together ' ... dont get me started on the copying hinch with the jump on the sofa , big lump of ham like him 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Christ, keep going on about your duck it year Mario 🙄. Having taken Mario’s advice I’m having a duck it year also and it absolutely isn’t me buying a new sofa or having a room decorated. I could do with a new carpet in ma living room but I went and booked another holiday instead the other day. The carpet will get done when it gets done. I’d rather spend my well earned money making memories than on replacing house stuff, especially stuff that doesn’t need replacing. On his death bed he’ll be thinking ah remember 2024 my duck it year - I had a new sofa and got my bathroom decorated 🙄. He’s an idiot. I swear people follow just for a piss take. No one seriously envy’s his life.
I took Marion’s advice and thought duck it, so booked me & one of my weans on a wee bougie trip to Athens. Turns out though that a ‘duck it year’ means another free sofa and the coonsil replacing your shower screen so now I’m not sure whether to cancel Athens or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bought a bed from that place before where he’s constantly getting his sofas, it didn’t even last a year and it was broken into pieces. My friend had a very similar experience, and my sis in law also had to replace her couch after 2 years. Puuuure shite!!!!!
I had a terrible experience too. Was a nightmare from start to finish. Bed is the most uncomfiest thing ever but unlike Mazda, we don’t get freebies so need to live with our bad choices 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
the comment on his new post are tickling me - someone has said his new sofa looks more comfortable that the last one, someone else is saying how he only just got a new one a few months ago and someone else has said it’s crap looking! They will all be deleted no doubt I’m not time. I forgot to take screenshots because this app isn’t my job my lovelies so if you don’t like it don’t contact this page again. Blocked

New York in America

also
I love those comments 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long it took Rayn to “circle around the whole entire house”. 6 hours, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all knew he HATED that god awful last sofa from the day he got it. Boggin, cheap and nasty and uncomfortable looking even though he lied about how much he loved it 😂 getting a new sofa after 8 months is madness and the comments show that even his usual brain dead followers are unimpressed.

Reactions: 26
Look Rayn, if you're reading, I ken you dinna like Miss Dolleh but she's the best chance you've got. Pretend to be pals wi her, try and follow her oot the door, act like yous canny be separated and then wan day you'll mebbes get to go and live wi her in the big hoose and garden but mind and not go near the hot tub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Look Rayn, if you're reading, I ken you dinna like Miss Dolleh but she's the best chance you've got. Pretend to be pals wi her, try and follow her oot the door, act like yous canny be separated and then wan day you'll mebbes get to go and live wi her in the big hoose and garden but mind and not go near the hot tub.
Rayn the noo...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That sofa screams cheap tat from BrightHouse circa 2010 to me. Anyone remember that store?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m telling youse we’ll be aff on a greige journey before the end of the year ma lovelies. Look at them stories in the shops oo a cream vase, and them cream things on next. He’s no big on them neutral tones (only the grey fur him) but all the insta huns moved to the greige a few years ago now so it’s nearly Mario’s turn. So aye.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m actually embarrassed for him. Clearly he hated the concrete block more than we did 😂😂😂
His new sofa looks like pish, but let the wee fanny have his moment. I am just so relieved it’s not another cat ma lovely.

I was planning to come oot of ma laine and drive up to Paisley. Navigate through the junkies and spat oot ears like a Seedhill style Indiana Jones, 👊 then smash his letter box in (which we know he’s had before!) and rescue it. 😻

🥔💙
---
I’m just happy it isn’t another cat!
This!!!!! 100% this 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.