Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies today you're being treatit tae bespoke AI generated images of some of oor favourite marioisms.
First up- Cody vibes
View attachment 2778851
Next, I give you the blind nikita dug

View attachment 2778853

Next, a bespoke tourist poster for small business new york in America
View attachment 2778855
Finally, here's what happens when we're chanting you oan fae the rooftops
View attachment 2778856

Incidentally, the AI seems to spell from the same dictionary as mario
why does the dug actually look like squinting Mario though 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiya hens, am having a wee ✨ Sunday reset ✨ the day. Guttin ma flat, not a hoose Marion, take note. Having a wee tattle break the noo. This thread never fails to make me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:
New year, new couch, Mario is the same old grouch.
---
The famous doop
Tonker & murph is back dolls
Thank me later
So much for the bespoke aw oor ain smells big launch #stinksofavamay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s a beautiful crisp sunny day in Paisley and he’s under a manky blanky having cody vibes. Says all you need to know about the fat sad sack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah Hannah the block jawed fraud soon brought back all the doops when she realized they weren’t selling a bloody thing any more , she’s a total knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_8265.jpeg

Not my quote ma lovelies but this quote was made for the crypt keeper and vegetable.

nae debates
New York in America
Debbie Harris
Blond Nikita dug
Weight in gold
Factual
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sitting on his arse all day while eating a sandwich with 550kcals, washed down with another 350kcals with of criss. As a rare thing, it’d be fine but add on all the Spoons fries, and diarrhea curry with rice and chips and he’s heading for serious health issues.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
OK I've been through his grid since the start ( nae need ta thank me happy to take one for the team hens). I'm counting 6 different sofas since he forced his way into Tat Towers. 3 corner suites ( Deek had a corner one when he moved in). Two chesterfields same style different shades from Danyelllle and one other I cannae remember which shade of beige/grey in between. That's nae normal my loves it's really not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Nooooooooo he didn’t say pistachio, who’s corrected the thick twit! He is no longer worth his gold in weight now.
Anyways ma lovelies, I’m having a nice cody Sunday and resetting for the week ahead. Tattie hearts, New York in America, also.
He absolutely loves patchouli too
How would he know when he thought it was pistachio
I’m fuming 😂
---
Sitting on his arse all day while eating a sandwich with 550kcals, washed down with another 350kcals with of criss. As a rare thing, it’d be fine but add on all the Spoons fries, and diarrhea curry with rice and chips and he’s heading for serious health issues.
I’ve got them criss
They’re delicious but I feel like binning them now I know Mavis likes them
Fat bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He absolutely loves patchouli too
How would he know when he thought it was pistachio
I’m fuming 😂
---

I’ve got them criss
They’re delicious but I feel like binning them now I know Mavis likes them
Fat bastard 😂
FFS I like them anaw 😔 Mibbes Marion will influence me tae a weightloss jurnee cos am needing one and so forth. Too many treatits fur me. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Camel Toe has made these cupcakes for a customer who seriously needs to get a life if her birthday is Hinch and Mario themed.

IMG_5899.png

Love the fact that Mario’s pic is as lifted straight from the Daily Record and still have the text on the top right 😂

IMG_5898.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
He swapped the Lego sofa for Krystal Meth cupcakes. Don't ken who got the better deal out of that arrangement.
Screenshot_20240225-161727.png
Screenshot_20240225-161710.png

---
Krystal also got the wee sofa table as well. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ewww imagine having your brother’s uncomfortable sofa, covered in jizz and shart stains 🤮 I wouldn’t fancy taking a UV light to it!
---
@AwwCosyWivDeek SCREAMING that Krystal camel hoof used the pic of Marion from the Daily Record for the cupcakes 🤣 🤣 🪦 Spat oot ma joos!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.