Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly hen we've got a 2 seater rattan type couch and 2 chairs for the gairden and they were ower Ā£800, I think we were ripped aff a wee bit BUT they stay outside all year and I've had them about 10 years. I think Danyells client base is the very low income bracket who will need to use HP just for the low starting prices, no shade to low income cos I was there for a long time myself, that cheap stuff looks ok when new but in a very short amount of time it's knackered. So why he thinks he's Billy big bollocks for getting this is beyond me.
Indeed hen. Like many posters above I have a corner sofa in my garden that cost more than mad Danyell's new contribution. BUT I also started life wirh the ikea Ā£199 sofa bed, then an Argos corner unit before I could afford to invest in a furniture manufacturer. We've all been there. But he's just not interested, he wants new, new, new. For 2 gay men their taste is appalling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are those joggers so tight?? Martin needs to accept heā€™s no a size XS ma lovelies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Mario, when you catch up here. You don't trigger me hun. I pity you. My purse cost the same as your sofa (no Klarma needed smell the wealth). Your idea of living your life is my idea of hell. It is tit. You exist. And you look like you smell. Please put those leggings in the bin. They do trigger me. I know you can't help having a microcock, but it doesn't need to be flaunted on the app Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Imagine getting that excited and showing off over a Ā£500 free fire hazard sofa because youā€™ve literally got duck all else to show for your 40 years on earth

Bet it stinks as well of cheap plastic
I know, him saying he has been keeping a secret šŸ˜‚

its a new sofa from his mates discount store hah canā€™t cope with him

New York in America

also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine getting that excited and showing off over a Ā£500 free fire hazard sofa because youā€™ve literally got duck all else to show for your 40 years on earth

Bet it stinks as well of cheap plastic
Er excuse you! Thatā€™s the ā€œscent of new sofaā€ that Mazda wishes he could bottle along with the ā€œscent of new carpetā€
Considering the type of cheap plastic furnishings he buys, those ā€œscentsā€ will indeed be eau de polyurethane. Smell the wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey Mario. You've just said you're not big on neutral tones. Educate yourself little man. Grey is part of the neutral tone family, you imbecile! šŸ™„

Get a life and grow up you embarrassing prick. Friggin 40 with your name on an ugly cup.

Screenshot_20240224-162509_Instagram.jpg

He must have seen my post about putting his hand in his pocket for a change.
Hi freak face šŸ‘‹

Screenshot_20240224-162529_Instagram.jpg

As if he triggers us šŸ˜‚
Mario, we're the one's living in your head rent free and you're the one making us laugh. We trigger you because you keep posting thing's like this. Capeesh! šŸ¤Œ

Screenshot_20240224-162610_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Living his best life?

bleeping hell. If that is classed as a best life put me in the cremator ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh ffs, stop the world and throw this idiot off it. He's so embarrassing that his family must cringe. They never really post so that speaks volumes....Now watch after he's read here, he'll be straight onto them to come on his page šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20240224-164606_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Made me laugh how he kept his legs clamped together when he jumped, wouldnā€™t want the mushroom flopping about would we Marion?
New York in America
Also
Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the comment on his new post are tickling me - someone has said his new sofa looks more comfortable that the last one, someone else is saying how he only just got a new one a few months ago and someone else has said itā€™s crap looking! They will all be deleted no doubt Iā€™m not time. I forgot to take screenshots because this app isnā€™t my job my lovelies so if you donā€™t like it donā€™t contact this page again. Blocked

New York in America

also
You mean these ones?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey Mario. You've just said you're not big on neutral tones. Educate yourself little man. Grey is part of the neutral tone family, you imbecile! šŸ™„

Get a life and grow up you embarrassing prick. Friggin 40 with your name on an ugly cup.

View attachment 2777587

He must have seen my post about putting his hand in his pocket for a change.
Hi freak face šŸ‘‹

View attachment 2777591

As if he triggers us šŸ˜‚
Mario, we're the one's living in your head rent free and you're the one making us laugh. We trigger you because you keep posting thing's like this. Capeesh! šŸ¤Œ

View attachment 2777598
That curry/gravy stuff looks like my gran's colostomy bag. He's so transparent when he's been on here, it's like he can't believe we aren't all awed by his new tit furniture, so we get treatit to an I'm fiiiiiiiiine rant. Weirdo, factual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Er excuse you! Thatā€™s the ā€œscent of new sofaā€ that Mazda wishes he could bottle along with the ā€œscent of new carpetā€
Considering the type of cheap plastic furnishings he buys, those ā€œscentsā€ will indeed be eau de polyurethane. Smell the wealth.
Dinny gie him ideas fur new wax melt names hen.
Limited edition, sold oot in hours then melt wuman finds mare in the stationary cupboard tae sell.
Lovelies, THERE back in stock, buy the noo before I get another new sofa donated also

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is buying another sofa living your best life/having a duck it year Iā€™m baffled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
A simple question for a simple man.
Why do you not purchase scav, a beige sofa instead of grey one as you always filter it in your pictures to beige.
Oddball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who did he copy and paste this top section fae?
Did someone no point that oot the other week when he wus still waffling oan aboot "its his turn"
Im standing in that stance and saying that my existence oan this app isny triggered one little bit by your "lifestyle" šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Canny wait tae see whit the future holds fur yous also
Tonsa love and tattie hearts šŸ„”ā¤
And for the love of Rayn educate yourself oan the use of THERE, I ken he just does it tae wind folk up but he disny huv to pretend tae be stupid, it comes naturally also.
Debbie Harris would be pure affronted, shes well into her grammar.

1708796452273.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made me laugh how he kept his legs clamped together when he jumped, wouldnā€™t want the mushroom flopping about would we Marion?
New York in America
Also
Capeesh
Flopping is a bit optimistic hen! Bibbly bobbling is the most he can achieve with that microscopic knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.