Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Derek gets a car Mario is so gonna be like one of them Chinese girls on TikTok who have every gadget off of Temu in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s gonna have to get the new pussy’s name tattooed oan himself like Rayn.
Still can’t believe he has his cats name tattooed on his hand in the first place.
Deeks car will just become another space Mario can hoard more tit. Deek might be the driver but Mario will make it known it’s his car.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s gonna have to get the new pussy’s name tattooed oan himself like Rayn.
Still can’t believe he has his cats name tattooed on his hand in the first place.
Deeks car will just become another space Mario can hoard more tit. Deek might be the driver but Mario will make it known it’s his car.
The big question is will Deek ever be drug free enough tae legally drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like his big reveal is going to be either a new bed (most likely) or a new concrete couch from Danyelle. He’s started following the courier she uses so I’m guessing he had a delivery today.

I’m guessing it’s this bed. I hope so. It’s awful.

IMG_5848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Looks like his big reveal is going to be either a new bed (most likely) or a new concrete couch from Danyelle. He’s started following the courier she uses so I’m guessing he had a delivery today.

View attachment 2775820
Haha that is one ugly bed and will look even worse crammed in to his silly little bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2775820
If he thinks his current headboard is 15ft that monstrosity will blow his mind. RIP to the delivery men dodging needles and bits of ears trying to get that up the stairs and into the bedsit!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will be a Rolls Royce parked outside Beirut towers courtesy of a compensation journey with Stanley.
Screenshot_20240222-160421.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2022 he got gifted that current bed, said before seems he has this stuff on loan from her then couple years later he trades in for something new.
40 years old and got a bed on tic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2022 he got gifted that current bed, said before seems he has this stuff on loan from her then couple years later he trades in for something new.
40 years old and got a bed on tic.
He’d definitely be a Radio Rentals, Provident scheme Maw if he was in the 90’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’d definitely be a Radio Rentals, Provident scheme Maw if he was in the 90’s
Remember the Provy man? Ours was actually lovely.

Incidentally, remember I me-railed the last thread to chant on my wee maw for her hoarder recovery journey? Well I tit you not she's not even hoarding all the money she's saved now that she's not buying tat... she just bought a car outright from that small business Nissan. Seriously, she smacked her bleeping debit card down at the dealership 🤣🤣🤣

Mario could easily get a garden and bay window like that click click if he had any potential for self growth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If he thinks his current headboard is 15ft that monstrosity will blow his mind. RIP to the delivery men dodging needles and bits of ears trying to get that up the stairs and into the bedsit!
Omg "dodging bits of ears" has literally killed me off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think his "secret" is that he's on his holibobs with Hinch 🫢🫢🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.