Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that is one ugly bed and will look even worse crammed in to his silly little bedroom!
It comes with storage, ma lovelie. The suitcases will be evicted from behind the couch! The millions of fake boxes housing knock-off trainers will be paroled from the top of the Pax!

IMG_5862.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember the Provy man? Ours was actually lovely.

Incidentally, remember I me-railed the last thread to chant on my wee maw for her hoarder recovery journey? Well I tit you not she's not even hoarding all the money she's saved now that she's not buying tat... she just bought a car outright from that small business Nissan. Seriously, she smacked her bleeping debit card down at the dealership ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mario could easily get a garden and bay window like that click click if he had any potential for self growth.
Gawn yersel mammy blue, were all chanting you oan fae the rooftops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It comes with storage, ma lovelie. The suitcases will be evicted from behind the couch! The millions of fake boxes housing knock-off trainers will be paroled from the top of the Pax!

View attachment 2776531
His existing bed has this, as did the one before! I donโ€™t think he showed under the new one but the one before he did and it was RAMMED! I do t know how they got it shut tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been house hunting here in Sydney today hens. One house had a walk in wardrobe bigger than the hamster cage ๐Ÿคญ My husband remarked โ€œI donโ€™t think we even have enough clothes and shoes to fill it!โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Mind when he ppretended his face was this shape, but it was actually this shape also.
1000025418.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Weโ€™re oan a new sofa jurnee the day hens! Another freebie from Danyell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Like how heโ€™s went from having breezeblocks for couch cushions to marshmallows that will last 2 months before theyโ€™re a big empty saggy sack ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How long did he have the other sofa for? Absolutely shameful! Where has that gone?

Said he would regret that box sofa with all the cats footprints all over it. Doesn't matter though. Most of us would be stuck with it for years as wouldn't afford a new one. He just gets a new one for free. Still tit imo. Cushions old fashioned and scatter backs just annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that Sydney in Australia??
Aye hen. Sydney in Australia. I was actually in a wee boujie cafe in the CBD, Sydney in Australia having a flat white while listening to Ooor Marioโ€™s stories when a waitress came up to me and says โ€œHow ya Going? Crikey mate! Is that oor Mario, Patron Saint or Paisley on That App? Fair dinkum heโ€™s absolute bonzer!โ€. Absolutely factual that happened.

Back to his stories. duck me another new sofa for the landfill. Go on Marion. Admit that the last one was an uncomfortable piece of tit. Or did the pregnancy pillow say it without saying it. Christ he gets new sofas more frequently than the average person gets new pants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Couldnโ€™t handle us slagging the Minecraft sofa any longer ๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re our puppet Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.