Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly cannot wait for the car journey 🤣 gonna be comedy gold! He'll have the ring doorbell on the car overnight lol 🤣

That H blanket will be over his lap for the jaunts to Livi + EK. Oh what a time to be alive lol

Ps Maz, 99% of us have been driving since we were teenagers
Marion's going to get massive. He'll not be walking anywhere. They'll definitely be having late night drives to Mcdonald's in their pj's. Can't wait to see the fat bastard balloon even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He’s like one they mothers on Facebook that post everything about their kid and how proud they are with that theory certificate. I don’t and never like Facebook but we all know someone like that.
Hens we should had known Marion being quiet isn’t because he’s a bore he is usually up to something.

If it’s a new kitten I hope it’s opposite to Ryan, trashes places, uses the walls, skirting, bedding and that stickeres worktop as a scratching post.
Am no cat expert but Ryan being what 6? Never been around another cat or seen one before why would you bring another cat in, god place will be even more honking.

I can’t even guess what it will be new bed, sofa, flooring in bedroom, bathroom, cat who knows it’s Marion he gets something new daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't Instacunts usually post these sorts of "keeping a secret" bait stories right before a pregnancy announcement? The fact that he's doing it before either a High footfall area reveal, shower cubicle reveal or new prisoner in the 4x4 prison cell is just weird. Like, does he not see how weird his behaviour is?? From the pattern on the top of the photo I'm guessing it's something really boring like a new bed reveal or something. Lets be honest whenever he does some kind of big reveal, it's always so completely underwhelming and tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am here fur Marion’s wee passenger princess journey he’ll be huggin the internal door handle tellin Deek tae slow doon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well my lovelies. I hope you’re all well. I’ve been MIA from this vile app for a week as I’m on a wee bespoke holiday to Thailand, today I’m having a boujie pool day though so thought I’d take the risk and see what that smelly ugly fucker has been up to. I see his heads still flat and he is still a boring bast that lives for the weekends only to do absolutely nothing anyway. Such a strange person.
New York in America.
also.
Xxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If it's a wee grey cat he'll never be able to find it in his non coloured bedsit 😂
As one of the other vile trolls has said above I hope if it is another cat that it's sent straight from Satan and wrecks the place. That Roblox sofa is fit for nothing other than a large scratch post anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't Instacunts usually post these sorts of "keeping a secret" bait stories right before a pregnancy announcement? The fact that he's doing it before either a High footfall area reveal, shower cubicle reveal or new prisoner in the 4x4 prison cell is just weird. Like, does he not see how weird his behaviour is?? From the pattern on the top of the photo I'm guessing it's something really boring like a new bed reveal or something. Lets be honest whenever he does some kind of big reveal, it's always so completely underwhelming and tit.
Maybe it’s his trip to Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting a new kitten will give them the perfect excuse to cancel the holiday, canny leave the new wean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
do they still sell xr2i's?

i can just picture deek and mario cruising round the one way system in paisley with bespoke hole in the exhaust!

wee late night trip tae mcdonalds linwood tunes pumping! up the braes fur Deek tae get stoned!

Take me back 😩😂
I can actually see him boasting about McDonald’s drive through like none of us have been doing it for the last 30 odd years.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can actually see him boasting about McDonald’s drive through like none of us have been doing it for the last 30 odd years.
They wouldn’t have a clue how the drive through works. He couldn’t manage to sit at his table at Christmas time. They’d lose it at the drive in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My guess is that he’s been fired quit “work” to become a fuhl time influencer. He doesn’t seem to have been working at all this week or last.

I really hope he does. Instagram is dying a death, only the mega influencers with followers into the millions are making money and most of that seems to be through tv shows and books- he can’t write a coherent sentence, and nobody wants to see that on their telly.

Reactions: 25
They wouldn’t have a clue how the drive through works. He couldn’t manage to sit at his table at Christmas time. They’d lose it at the drive in 😂
I can just imagine them going round and round in circles 😅 bit like when I first passed my test many moons ago and just kept going round and round a roundabout pmsl 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s going to be totally insufferable if Deek passes his practical exam and somehow they manage ti afford an actual motor. Bet he’s already got an Amazon wish list of car accessories because he just desperately needs another excuse to buy more stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.