Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
June he got that last sofa. bleeping not even a year old the wasteful bleep. But you know what they say. Buy tit, buy twice. We bought our sofas when we bought our home in 2013 and they’ve lasted us all these years. I wash the covers a couple of times a year and jump on the cushions to redistribute the stuffing and they come up like new every single time. They cost a decent amount of petty cash but I’d say the overall cost is less than him getting a crappy cheap sofa once, maybe even twice a year!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
The amount of money spent and wasted items:decor with this constant changing of stuff!

Reactions: 19
2013 called and they want that sofa back. Like many of us on this app I spent £s on a high quality sofa and don't need to replace it every 6 months.

He is creaming his Romanian car wash leggings over yet another new sofa. What a sad sad wee dobbber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If anything it's embarrassing for him and that sofa woman's business that the existing sofa is getting replaced in under a year.

Mario, you're tapped in the head mate. You really have a problem with replacing things so easily. And you're an insensitive bastard to rub people's noses in it that can't afford things 🖕🖕

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
How long did he have the other sofa for? Absolutely shameful! Where has that gone?

Said he would regret that box sofa with all the cats footprints all over it. Doesn't matter though. Most of us would be stuck with it for years as wouldn't afford a new one. He just gets a new one for free. Still tit imo. Cushions old fashioned and scatter backs just annoying.
He posted the reveal of the last one in June 23… so wasteful. Not a good advert for the business if in less than 8 months he needs a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why has he got a new sofa already?! Has he said? It’s really insane and not a great ad for the shop as why would you need to replace a sofa after less than a year? I mean the last one was a monstrosity but that’s not the point he picked it. Would be be replacing his sofas this frequently if he had to buy them?! I highly doubt it. Not a chance he could afford to do that. It’s so embarrassing. I don’t know how he can actually come on after gushing over the last sofa to then gush over this one 🤯🤯

Reactions: 28
I’m actually embarrassed for him. Clearly he hated the concrete block more than we did 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m dead at his last story hens. Absolutely deceased. His attempt at copying the influencers with their cloud sofas is both hilarious and tragic. The fact that he filmed it, watched it back and thought “yeah I’ll let people see that” is bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wasteful bleep. It’s actually gross how many times he’s changed that flat over the few years he’s been an “influencer.” Somebody please influence him tae gie himself a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I laughed too loud at this comment 😂
My friggin porch has bigger space than that!

Screenshot_20240224-111505_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is that new monstrosity in the colour non colour? Jesus wept, I've had the same leather sofas since 2013, and as much as I'd love new ones I've also goat twa dugs so they're staying hopefully a few mare years. Huvvin said that there's duck aw wrang wi them, mibbes cos we paid a lot for them and didny get bargain basement stuff like he's goat. They'll be tatty as duck in 6 months. So aye. If sumbdy offered me that for free I'd still say naw. But bawheid loves it and is obsessed with it which is nae surprise really, his taste is aw in his erse.

• Haha
I don’t believe he pays for these sofas I think he gets them borrowed to advertise and return at later date.
Last sofa not even year old, no way can he go out and buy new sofas so much.
The bed will be next to go because it’s almost 2 years old, everything else goes to a ‘good home’ ‘young mum’ but never says where the last sofa went.

Yeah shouts about Danyell so much he only speaks of her when he gets a freebie from her 🤣

I’ll stick to my chesterfield thanks, might of cost me an arm and a leg but I’ll still be sitting on it until I take my last breath lol.

Reactions: 30
There is absolutely hee haw in there ma lovelies
Blocked and reported ma lovelie 🙅‍♀️

Tbf it looks mair comfy than the Minecraft corner suite but it is giving auld people home 💀 His taste is sooo old fashioned I swear my wee granny has a sofa almost identical.

Also naebody guessed new sofa because it's obscene that you have a new one in such a short space of time, ya fat freak!

• Haha
Just went oan danyells website, maist of their corner suite sofas are £499, that in itself tells a story about the quality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why is he so surprised that nobody guessed it was a new sofa? He only had the last one a few months! Walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.