Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chump has got some serious issues, and an intervention is needed stat. This night oot wis never happening, and if his hoaliday tae Lanzarote happens I'll be shocked tae the core. He'll soon be oan a bespoke agaraphobia journey.
So aye.

Reactions: 34
He's such a wasteful prick. He must have the tiniest bathroom and hallway known to man and yet he's constantly redecorating and buying new stuff.

Reactions: 28
What exactly can he get done in the bathroom? Are the council putting a new one in?
He’ll be planning another incarnation of grey decor with 3 times as many accessories as can physically fit in the space, cos more is more; smell the wealth.

And cos he’s so busy with his full time job, his active social life, regular cultural pursuits, caring responsibilities, and cooking from scratch, he’ll have some poor decorator spending a day on prep to hang half a roll of wallpaper, before making it look like a dogs dinner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wake up and cancel plans all the time but I also go out off the cuff. There’s nothing wrong with cancelling plans. But he made such a song and dance about going to the cinema 🤣 doing his fake tan dressing up showing how fabulous he is…for the cinema 🤔🤣 To then cancel?! But not even to cancel and stay home? Cancel to go out to all his shite shops he visits every day off of his life! There’s not a chance dinner or the cinema was booked. I just don’t understand his lies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
My porch is bigger than his bathroom, so what crap has he bought for it?!.

No, just no to having that clutter in a room 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope he paints the entry phone again, I howled at the last effort, all blobs and cat hair. 😶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How much stuff do you actually need for the bathroom/hallway? My hallway literally has a radiator cover and a mirror and my bathroom has a mirror, shower gel holder and toothbrush holder on display. Nae clutter cuz I can’t be dealing with it. He just stuffs every orifice full of junk.
Surely a cinema day is the perfect thing to do if you can’t be arsed aswell. Imagine your life is just trialling round the same few shops every Saturday and Sunday. Nae to worry though hens, this is Mario’s duck it year!!! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2764968

Thanks for reminding us who you are Mario, a pathetic wee shut-in with no friends, no social life, and nothing to do with all that free time you have.

Why not show us all your generosity and offer the cinema tickets Derek has already bought to someone via your page? Shame to see them go to waste.
Probably the freebies ones from Sky. Mebbes the white cleaning company maxed out the klarna and they canni afford the bus fare. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is no way dumb deek booked the cinema and dinner, that poor bastard couldn’t even tell you his full name, just Moanio talking shite to sound like they have a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve been trying to think how to describe how he talks. It’s a very common way in those parts, talking like you have all the knowledge but actually you’re just saying the same thing over and over. And actually not saying anything of substance.
Talking oot his erse ma lovelie 😘

Reactions: 17
What? Can’t be bothered to sit in the cinema but can be bothered to trail round the shops? The fact she made a big song and dance about it too, how dumb deek planned and booked it all by himself. What an ungrateful piece of tit.

Could you imagine if she planned something and deek said no cannot be bothered? Oh she would be foaming at the mouth in rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He does this all time makes out it’s a whole new kitchen, bathroom he is getting when it’s not it will be new wallpaper for bathroom painted and some new accessories and probably a new mirror, hall be same white paint new accessories. He could easily save himself money and wallpaper him and it could had been done over a weekend. The areas are so small pays £££ for decorated they will be out within 3 hours.

Same with flooring in living made out it was real wood laminate it was actually luxury vinyl tiles things or something like that.

He’s spend more on accessories than actual paint because Bathroom hall alone is about 8ft x 2ft.

Reset day happy Sunday lovelies
New York. America.
Also

Reactions: 25
He does this all time makes out it’s a whole new kitchen, bathroom he is getting when it’s not it will be new wallpaper for bathroom painted and some new accessories and probably a new mirror, hall be same white paint new accessories. He could easily save himself money and wallpaper him and it could had been done over a weekend. The areas are so small pays £££ for decorated they will be out within 3 hours.

Same with flooring in living made out it was real wood laminate it was actually luxury vinyl tiles things or something like that.

He’s spend more on accessories than actual paint because Bathroom hall alone is about 8ft x 2ft.

Reset day happy Sunday lovelies
New York. America.
Also
Ha I was just cleaning my hallway, which has one shoe rack, one coat rack, one radiator cover with a diffuser and a photo on top, and one shelf with baskets for dog poo bags etc and I was thinking I could fit Mario's kitchen, shower room and his hallway into my hall and still have room left over #smellthatfuckingwealth. He's building up to a big 'reveal' when he reveals his new bathroom and it looks exactly the same as the old one. That's all his content for two months.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much can he realistically do to a shower cubical? You get more room in a wee caravan in Millport than in the high footfall area.

He is totally deluded, Mario we all know you have nae wealth to smell, stop kidding yourself on. You are essentially a glass of warm piss in a champagne flute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't get him. All excited earlier in the week for cinema and a meal out. Ditches those plans to go shopping again and eat in M+S cafe, he only went shopping yesterday! He's an absolute weirdo. No doubt he will come back with more trainers!

Reactions: 22
Preparing maself for the limited contact with him when the decorators are in. His stories will be limited as the mountains of shite in the high footfall and toilet cubicle will need to come out to the lounge for the trades to do their work.
They can't be working around 32 diffusers and 12 candles plus hunners of naff trinkets.
This will rapidly be followed by him sharing the tit out of the same images of his new shade of grey decor and b&m's finest tat plus the smallest of white company candles. Plus 32 new diffusers and the old 12 candles.

Let's play a game of guess the theme. I'm guessing marble effect black and grey.
Debbie Harris
Paisley, Scotland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Preparing maself for the limited contact with him when the decorators are in. His stories will be limited as the mountains of shite in the high footfall and toilet cubicle will need to come out to the lounge for the trades to do their work.
They can't be working around 32 diffusers and 12 candles plus hunners of naff trinkets.
This will rapidly be followed by him sharing the tit out of the same images of his new shade of grey decor and b&m's finest tat plus the smallest of white company candles. Plus 32 new diffusers and the old 12 candles.

Let's play a game of guess the theme. I'm guessing marble effect black and grey.
Debbie Harris
Paisley, Scotland.
The tradies are gonna be well peed off, forced to huff hunners of stinking diffusers all day. They will go home with headaches and poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.