Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry aboout ma post up above.

I seem to have made a right pig's ear of adding in the crap I was hoarding.

His face and voice must have sent ma iPad crackers.

I may have duplicated some of his tosh.
it’s ok hen, I thought it was ma bespoke Kerry katona eyes playing up!!! Not the fact I have treatit masel to a few wee lethal 👉🍹 spine bright. Factual 💎

Reactions: 17
He's back.

His DM's have confirmed he is auld. He feels 20 but his body, no.

Still can drink when he wants to, needs to.

Decades come in time, years go by times change.

Glasgow is different.

Tickets booted to Wizard of Oz. Gutted Edinburgh has finished today but managed to get Glasgow. (wouldn't Glasgow be nearer than trotting all the way there on the bus)

The Vivienne from Drag race is the witch.

Loves the theatre. He's glad the theatre is still thriving. Something else to look forward to this year (said so high the neighbourhood dogs could probably hear him)

Planning a wee weekend trip to London to see Moulin Rouge.

The fam chipped in to get the parents Moulin Rouge tickets and a stay in London.

When he had his adventures in London last year with Wax melt woman he was blown away with the theatres. Mamma Mia was oot of this world, wants to see it this year as well.

He's shutting the fook up the noo and will come back another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is going to be terrible when he's giving, "Sing it tae me son" "I've always been an OG Bob Marley fan" 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My screen keeps closing down and its only page 10 that's doing it 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sorry but is it just me that finds it weird he watches call the midwife? 😂 last weekend he was scurling like a wee whoore about how excited he was for the new episode and now he’s posting he’s started series 1 again?

(he better not ruin it, I’m on season 3 and watching while on maternity leave 😂)
I was thinking the exact same thing and on season 3

new york
America
Also

Reactions: 10
So Hinch has those weird poo brown cushions, well one I think don’t pay much attention to her, can’t stand that whispering voice she puts on, live in a very big house your boys won’t wake up to you talking normal but yeah now Marion has them. Same tone.
Take it he copied her?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Hinch has those weird poo brown cushions, well one I think don’t pay much attention to her, can’t stand that whispering voice she puts on, live in a very big house your boys won’t wake up to you talking normal but yeah now Marion has them. Same tone.
Take it he copied her?
And so the switch to neutral shades starts.
but Grey will always be him hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah bless him, he thinks he’s casting a wide grifting net, deploying all the ‘tactics’ he can think of to get attention from brands or media:

SO many DMs - engagement
I’m the OG - longevity
Helped others - selfless and authentic
I love the theatre - cultured
White company - boujie
I’m so different - edgy
Steak - foodie
Make up - freebies please
Hall and bathroom ‘reno’ - lifestyle appeal
Hinch - leverage

I am so here for this! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ah bless him, he thinks he’s casting a wide grifting net, deploying all the ‘tactics’ he can think of to get attention from brands or media:

SO many DMs - engagement
I’m the OG - longevity
Helped others - selfless and authentic
I love the theatre - cultured
White company - boujie
I’m so different - edgy
Steak - foodie
Make up - freebies please
Hall and bathroom ‘reno’ - lifestyle appeal
Hinch - leverage

I am so here for this! 🍿
Ma lovelie I think you're giving him far too much credit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he act so old? He's only 40 and, not sticking up for him, but what's stopping him from going to that metro place?? He is!! It doesn't matter what age you are, if you want to do something then get up off your lazy arse Mario and enjoy yourself! I thought this was his F it year?? I'm on my 50s and I'm in places near me with all ages. Nobody cares. He's just using it as an excuse not to go.

What's weird is a 40 year old in a hoody saying he's in his jammies "aw cozy" at a time of night when toddlers are still up. He acts like he's going g to do all these new things and then moans and finds reasons not to. Fine if you don't want to expand your comfort zone but then don't post all those passive aggressive quotes sayings it's his year blag blah. He's a walking contradiction of his own quotes

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve been trying to think how to describe how he talks. It’s a very common way in those parts, talking like you have all the knowledge but actually you’re just saying the same thing over and over. And actually not saying anything of substance.

Reactions: 27
i wonder if they pre-cut their steak in the kitchen before moving to the living room. Can’t relate as I have a dining table. Smell the wealth ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does he act so old? He's only 40 and, not sticking up for him, but what's stopping him from going to that metro place?? He is!! It doesn't matter what age you are, if you want to do something then get up off your lazy arse Mario and enjoy yourself! I thought this was his F it year?? I'm on my 50s and I'm in places near me with all ages. Nobody cares. He's just using it as an excuse not to go.

What's weird is a 40 year old in a hoody saying he's in his jammies "aw cozy" at a time of night when toddlers are still up. He acts like he's going g to do all these new things and then moans and finds reasons not to. Fine if you don't want to expand your comfort zone but then don't post all those passive aggressive quotes sayings it's his year blag blah. He's a walking contradiction of his own quotes
She probably thinks she’s too FaMOuS to go out to a nightclub, you know hunners of lovely followers would want to meet and greet her.

Looking forward to seeing her all dolled up for the cinema trip, the finest primark claise and face full of debenhams make up, posing and pouting, her dusty dry lips make me sick.

So aye hope you all have a lovely day!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did she dae her fake tan last night
Of course he didn’t hen. The plans “changed” to basically do the same thing they do every week.

He cleans every day, but needs to clean today? Deek apparently planned all this for him but now Maz has just old him he can’t be arsed?! Very nice!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hmm, pinocchio 🤥 he tells more stories than cbeebies at bedtime. Maz none of us believe you had plans in the first place Doll.

I have an actual hoose, 3 wains, a husband, cars and I don't clean as much as he does. He is THE MOST BORING pain in the arse to ever grace that app.

In all my time following his tragic tales I've never seen him go out with his pals, sister or mum for a wee day. Is Deek his actual carer? He's literally got hee haw else

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_5779.png

Thanks for reminding us who you are Mario, a pathetic wee shut-in with no friends, no social life, and nothing to do with all that free time you have.

Why not show us all your generosity and offer the cinema tickets Derek has already bought to someone via your page? Shame to see them go to waste.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why is he changing his bathroom and hallway again?! Who does this and does he just throw all the other bits when he revamps? I’m sure that bathroom has had at least 4 changes in as many years 🤦🏾‍♀️
IMG_0981.jpeg

Reactions: 20
What exactly can he get done in the bathroom? Are the council putting a new one in?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.