Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beak the Builder has been reading Tattle the noo.
She's fumming and nay debates also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s got such a bee in her bonnet this week! Imagine if she actually left the bedsit, got some world experience. Saw how other people live. Interacted with real humans outside of his friends off That App. Might actually make him a better person? I write that currently from that place Abroad, taking in the sights, throwing myself into the culture and trying amazing local food. He needs to expand his world a little bit if petty things like a Tradie turning up first thing is the worst thing that’s ever happened to him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think a few people have pulled him up on his rant about “tradies” yesterday and rightly so.
I bleeping hope he loses loads of followers the jumped up little worm.

Reactions: 36
So these people will never sit in the same room as him but they’ve to leave the room? 🤔
How the hell can one person be so illiterate 🤣🤣🤣

Makes it all the more hilarious that he thinks he sounds clever and even worse that he thinks it makes him sound hard!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Do people who are comfortable with themselves and their opinions, scream “I’m comfortable with myself and my opinions” into the void that is that app. No, I didn’t think so. Factual. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He says this every few months though, I'm over what trolls say etc. 🐍😶😁
Hay (😬) Mario, get off OUR page if you don't like it, or us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hard of English he is indeed 🤦🏼‍♀️

This App This App This App

There is more to life than that bloody App pipe down, even have a draw of deeks joint and stop kidding yourself on! Its embarrassing

I can feel a wee coma coming on my lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hopefully he'll take us oan a 'Mario gets cancelled' journeh in 2024. I'd love tae know what bigoted views he is hiding in that flat heed. Birds of a feather flock together so him and the orange man can get tae duck as far as ahm concerned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So basically Marion can say what he likes when he likes and how he likes and if anyone has problem then that’s their issue not his and they should bigger off. Of course it’s okay for him to slate and insult people, even Sam smith (celeb and all that but still) but yet if anyone doesn’t agree or says something about Marion it isn’t allowed or he goes on a rant about it.
Hypocrite is what he is.
only Thursday and he has nothing but moan, moan, moan and moaned some more.
off course I was offended remember the outfit to Edinburgh Chelsea boots and leggings… Even VB would be mortified, don’t see VB walking about with leggings and Chelsea boots or even a dress with Chelsea boots.
Hi Marion thanks for making it sooo obvious you read here 😘🤣

• Haha
Hens, he’s highly and respectfully awoken fae his comma. We can Aw look forward tae mare dots of doom this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So much to say about his meltdown here, but as usual he's sounding like a broken record 🥱

Mario, you have to be the only person l can say l hate without meeting in person. But in a nutshell...
1. You've got an ugly personality.
2. You're self centred.
3. You're a narcissist.

My opinions are my opinions as well, so swivel on this you ugly weird man! 🖕

Screenshot_20240111-124213_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240111-124254_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does Lorna know he's been seeing her for 2 years... Oor Mario is highly irritive on this January dayn of dawn, 100% he's been told not to slag off hard working tradesmen.

Reactions: 26
I nearly hud a bespoke wee stroke just trying to read and make sense of this illiterate rambling. I've seen better written statements by folk who don't have English as their first language, and it's a lot harder to write than speak. Maybe oor maz isn't truly scottish and English is his 2nd language, it's the only reason I can find for such illiteracy. bleeping knob end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.