Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go for it doll, fancy doing a job share? I'd honestly love to piss on his parade, I'd be round in the tat cage with a clipboard pronto. Flairs up, kitchen returned to original state, panelling aff. Oh the joy seeing his face would be payment enough lol
Well hen, it is Beirut towers so ah probably woodni be allowed tae go oan ma ain if they did a risk assessment. Youse kin be ma security 😆

Ah wull say tae him, you've wrecked this flat fae the ground up!
---
So how did the spark know he was gay? And how does he know that the spark knew he was gay? Just using a non existent situation to try and get people messaging him in outrage for attention as per usual.
and stop your greetin marion you got a free repair on your boiler courtesy of all us tattlers who were at a full time job today you scrounging wee prick
Plot twist, mebbes the sparky wiz gay and turned doon an offer of bespoke bumming fort use but said he wud huv used the facility if Deek wuz there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well hen, it is Beirut towers so ah probably woodni be allowed tae go oan ma ain if they did a risk assessment. Youse kin be ma security 😆

Ah well say tae him, you've wrecked this flat fae the ground up!
Consider the position of security filled, once an EastEnder, always an EastEnder 👊 factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But he was agreeing with this comment which was in response to what he went through with the tradesmen in his flat, context is important here View attachment 2680647
Context is important. As you say this is about him and a tradesman this morning, I never brought aids and being tortured into the debate. (I know you didn’t either but I don’t know how reply to both you and the other post together) It just annoys me men try to make out they know what women go through day to day. I wouldn’t sit here saying I know what gay men have to put up with on the daily because I aren’t a gay man. I can empathise with them but I wouldn’t want to encroach on their space to air their own views of what happens to them daily and how it affects them. I just doubt the man was rude to him because he’s gay. I’m not trying to offend anyone and I hope I haven’t with my opinion.

Anyway let’s not get too deep. He’s back at it eating the beige food. I feel for his toilet pan the night ma lovelies.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon he read here about his door handles being shite and tried to bespoke replace them himself. He probably got himself in a right tizz, shouted at Rayne/Deek and ended up telling the council they 'snapped off'.

Practice makes ok 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Different council, but going back about 6 years ago now my friend that’s in Council flat got a guy out same day but difference being I was the one locked in her bathroom handle didn’t fall off the handle wouldn’t open the lock when I pulled handle down, I was stuck in there for hour and half, we even tried to unscrew it with her passing tool’s through the bathroom window ( ground floor) epic fail, had climb out bathroom window and guess what they didn’t offer new handles they said they would put same handle back on she said no she would get her own. Which she did, so he talks nonsense.
yes they don’t give you a time because they have emergencies and other call outs which you don’t know how long that’s going to be, probably talking crap just so he could get a extra day off since he has an “ear infection”.
He can’t get mad at sky has to get Deed Deek to deal with them doesn’t like confrontation but gave a tradesman’s attitude? Aye okay Pinocchio.
Friend also said the tradesman always seem to be same guy if it’s for boiler, plumbing or joinery unless it’s a out of hours it’s guys the council hire from different company or someone just picking up extra work. So I would assume same goes for his council.
Vile speaking of someone like that on social media, instead of ranting online why not file a complaint? That’s right because it didn’t happen just an excuse to change your handles since we’ve been mocking you for months on her about them.
Doesn’t cost him a penny for call outs or repairs get over yourself Marion.
---
Just to add it’s old council doors and handles which you don’t get anymore so they can’t get handles the size to fit them so that’s how they offered to put same handles on, if he got new handles they would need to replace the door as well.
so we will see with his next post from living room door if it’s same handle or he’s put his own on.
I thought all handles fit any door but apparently not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am I the only wan who gits the boak seeing every fucker set up small bakery bizness in their haim? Who is inspecting the premises to make sure it is meeting the correct hygiene standards? No I don't want a cake with beeeejong hair and fag butts in it, thanks Mazda. I like to buy my food from premises that have food standard controls in place. It's different when it's made by someone you know but for all we know Krystal Chandelier's kitchen could be as bogging as Mario's.
Do not get me started on this, the amount of “bakers” I know who have not been inspected and are selling cakes from their home with no idea about food safety. They also have no insurance if they poison people. It’s disgraceful.

Then they undercut professionals who have invested in a safe kitchen set up, training and insurance.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Hey Mario.

Just remember that the electrician who was at your door at 07.30 has likely been up since 6am because he’s a working man, contributing tax to the system that keeps a squirrel-infested roof over your thumb head, and pays the benefits that keep you in knock-off runners.

If you worked more than 16 hours a week to keep your benefits, and worked at all on a Wednesday, you’d know that 07.30 exists and people actually work at this time. Just because you were in your manky bed wrapped in your dandruffy housecoat, doesn’t mean the whole world isn’t up and at it.

twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Hey Mario.

Just remember that the electrician who was at your door at 07.30 has likely been up since 6am because he’s a working man, contributing tax to the system that keeps a squirrel-infested roof over your thumb head, and pays the benefits that keep you in knock-off runners.

If you worked more than 16 hours a week to keep your benefits, and worked at all on a Wednesday, you’d know that 07.30 exists and people actually work at this time. Just because you were in your manky bed wrapped in your dandruffy housecoat, doesn’t mean the whole world isn’t up and at it.

twit.
Tbh any normal person would be glad they came out 7.30 means your whole day isn’t wasted stuck indoors and could probably still go to his shift. 7.30 isn’t that early it’s a normal time to get up during week but Marion wouldn’t know that because he sits about his shed until 11am most days.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hens, av got a confession. I had tae google whit Spumante is🥲 noo I promise am no as thick as oor Marion, and I do have a bespoke boujie career as an estate agent. But av never heard of Spumante. I didn’t know, but a got tae know. Spine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Monzo is probs pissed off cos the tradesman asked if his ma was in as he's come to fix the boiler hahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hens, av got a confession. I had tae google whit Spumante is🥲 noo I promise am no as thick as oor Marion, and I do have a bespoke boujie career as an estate agent. But av never heard of Spumante. I didn’t know, but a got tae know. Spine bright
It's not your fault that you are too boujee to know what Spumante is. Spine bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you love staying at home that much, Mario, explain why you're always at B&M, HB, those tacky cafes you go to, trips to Edinburgh etc...
Because you're a liar! 🤥

Screenshot_20240110-221716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Consider the position of security filled, once an EastEnder, always an EastEnder 👊 factual
Yous Aw sound like MrMac, ya east end lot.

Am away to sing about being a west end mum.

For those who need tae get tae know -https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-comedian-pokes-fun-west-26381631.amp

Marion sooth of the river could only dream so aye.

Also, Ah can agree with Marion - just as well it wisnae wee Deek in, he’d have hud to phone his mammy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you love staying at home that much, Mario, explain why you're always at B&M, HB, those tacky cafes you go to, trips to Edinburgh etc...
Because you're a liar! 🤥

View attachment 2681241
I think Ferns home would be a wee bit nicer tae sit around in than the Beirut bedsit #factual
Their flat is cold, cramped and lifeless. Wouldn't want tae spend any mare time there than I hud tae.
Depressing place and nae debates also

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ach his arse, he's only at home so often as he's nae pals to go oot with, pull the other one Monzo, it's got bells on it 🙄 you're a lonely wee sad sack 💧as us locals say, a drip looking for a puddle, honestly I've had better nights with toothache than this wannabe had all December 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just reading through and what a nasty little Marion he is! Does he think he can just click his heels like Dorothy and everything will happen when he wants the way he wants. Life isnae like that hen.
There was no need to bring into it that he's gay, he's trying to play the victim when he's probably just been horrible to the person from the get go.

Every January he rants but that was something else. Sad lonely man wanting things but not knowing what he wants so over compensates in spending trying to copy others. Wouldn't know how to be happy and content if he tried.

Reactions: 30
Is Domboii a tradesman just out of bespoke curiosity
Just imagine wee Derk going round breaking things and ripping door handles off all whilst imagining they’re Marions face, all so he can call Domboi round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.