Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he wasn’t in “work” today. What do we reckon- sick or sacked?

Mario, that poem doesn’t make sense. Nobody is trying to bring you down- you’ve done that yourself ma lovelie.

I’ll educate you because I’m feeling charitable, and you are indeed a charity case.

When people say “don’t forget where you came from” it means that you shouldn’t forget your humble roots when you’ve succeeded and formed a better life for yourself. It applies to people who have worked hard, and succeeded.

This doesn’t apply to you, I’m afraid. You see, you started life in a nice house with a family. You’re now living is a family very crappy council bedsit with damp, peeling paint, and kamikaze doorhandles. You don’t have friends or family around you, you have one-eared junkies. You have a tit flat, tit boyfriend, Klarna debt, a cat who hates you, no fashion sense, and just an unfortunate looking face.

It’s fine to be mediocre, but just don’t pretend that you’re anything but.

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So he thinks he's a success does he? Try lukkin up the definition of the word success, it disny mean eating at cheap Chinese restaurants or castleveechi, in fact if you were an actual success you definitely widny eat at ony of they places. It also disny mean living in a scummy tenement flat rentit fae the cooncil and gettin the social tae pay the rent and cooncil tax. It disny mean fillin yer hame wi useless plastic tat or treatin yersel tae shite that disny see the light of day. The facts are that you're the opposite of successful so get aff the fuckin high hoarse ya glaikit wee ersehole and stay in yet ain lane, capeesh also.
---

Mario, that poem doesn’t make sense. Nobody is trying to bring you down- you’ve done that yourself ma lovelie.

I’ll educate you because I’m feeling charitable, and you are indeed a charity case.

When people say “don’t forget where you came from” it means that you shouldn’t forget your humble roots when you’ve succeeded and formed a better life for yourself. It applies to people who have worked hard, and succeeded.

This doesn’t apply to you, I’m afraid. You see, you started life in a nice house with a family. You’re now living is a family very crappy council bedsit with damp, peeling paint, and kamikaze doorhandles. You don’t have friends or family around you, you have one-eared junkies. You have a tit flat, tit boyfriend, Klarna debt, a cat who hates you, no fashion sense, and just an unfortunate looking face.

twit.
Sing it hen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is that no the saddest wee pickle u ever did see (the actual pickle no sputnik heid) and the wee bit of greenery on that roll i’m pishing masel laughing at
Times must be hard, kin only afford wan pickle these days, or mebbes he's oan a diet..🙄

Ah see he's #treatit us aw tae poetry. Ah've fun ma inner Rabbie Burns and wrote an ode tae Beak.

Beaky, you ur a wee plum
Stick your wax melts up your bum
Deek plays with his dildo toy
While dreaming of Domboii
Naebody is jealous of you
So away and eat your IBS poo.
---
Guys the wiki has a record of his meltdowns and troll rants, all from 2020.

Enjoy.
Daeing God's work, oor ain wee angel @mammaof3 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Times must be hard, kin only afford wan pickle these days, or mebbes he's oan a diet..🙄

Ah see he's #treatit us aw tae poetry. Ah've fun ma inner Rabbie Burns and wrote an ode tae Beak.

Beaky, you ur a wee plum
Stick your wax melts up your bum
Deek plays with his dildo toy
While dreaming of Domboii
Naebody is jealous of you
So away and eat your IBS poo.
---

Daeing God's work, oor ain wee angel @mammaof3 😇
To continue Madge's masterpiece

Beaky, you are such a dick
With your teeny tiny little prick
Tattle hates you with all our hearts
You, the master of stinking sharts
You have no money
Your hair is funny
Deeks seeing Domboii cos he loves him more
And he's kicking you out cos you're such a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 23
speaks so many volumes!

wtf?? he just takes different phrases and mashes them into hobbit ugly wee man language!
I’m still trying to figure out where he pulled that from 😂😂 I’ve read that much of his shite I’m beginning to wonder if it’s me that’s illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, mebbe Johnny and his bidie in huv sent Beak and Deek a wee selfie fae their Cancun holibobs and he's raging at his 🐍 brother. Might get another loyalty rant soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he acting like he’s made it and the little people from his past are trying to pull him down? News flash Mario. You haven’t made it. You still live in a scummy little council flat. Nobody is jealous or trying to pull you down because we have all actually made it! I’ve seen people on this vile page celebrate new jobs, new babies, travelling the world, write from their actual houses (with front and back doors and gardens to hang our bleep washings in) move to different countries, mourn losses and be there for each other. You’re so jealous of us it actually hurts.
And the fact that we are friendly and supportive on here to each other and more genuine without even knowing who everyone is, where as he has no genuine friends or supportive community online.
Why is he taken in with the false higher price, like he got a bargain? Regatta is like DFS always a sale on with an inflated before price. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And the fact that we are friendly and supportive on here to each other and more genuine without even knowing who everyone is, where as he has no genuine friends or supportive community online.
Why is he taken in with the false higher price, like he got a bargain? Regatta is like DFS always a sale on with an inflated before price. 🙄
I'd stake my house on the fact his "circle" are all on this thread laughing their heads off at him with us. As my wee Maw used to say 'Mair faces than the Tron Clocks'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd stake my house on the fact his "circle" are all on this thread laughing their heads off at him with us. As my wee Maw used to say 'Mair faces than the Tron Clocks'
Mair faces than the Tron Clocks. And everyone of them is miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From experience his wee tantrums are likely to continue till at least March and will vary depending on the weather.
Marion is gonna alienate any fake 'friends' he has on the app and they do seem to be dwindling. Hinch must be howling in her hot chocolate ma lovelies.
Canny tell me his family ( and him) don't read here......please someone stage an intervention 🙏
Predicting :poop::poop::poop: tonight in the bumming fort :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To sum up, boiler broke, man turns up nice and early to fix it, Mario amazingly isn't up early gutting the hoose and doing bleep washings, so he's cross and rude about the fella to his face/just on insta... Then gets even crosser cos he's called out for being a little bleep about it all. Mario, you're in a mess of your own making, you're either rude, or pretending to be rude, neither is a good look.
Remember that face he had when Hannah turned up unexpected?. That's how l imagined it when the council turned up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So much to say about his meltdown here, but as usual he's sounding like a broken record 🥱

Mario, you have to be the only person l can say l hate without meeting in person. But in a nutshell...
1. You've got an ugly personality.
2. You're self centred.
3. You're a narcissist.

My opinions are my opinions as well, so swivel on this you ugly weird man! 🖕

View attachment 2682100

View attachment 2682101
My opinions are my opinions and I don’t share them to be factual or right - so what does he base his opinions on? tit? Lies? Made up crap. I might sit in my meeting tomorrow and share my opinions that aren’t factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is he acting like he’s made it and the little people from his past are trying to pull him down? News flash Mario. You haven’t made it. You still live in a scummy little council flat. Nobody is jealous or trying to pull you down because we have all actually made it! I’ve seen people on this vile page celebrate new jobs, new babies, travelling the world, write from their actual houses (with front and back doors and gardens to hang our bleep washings in) move to different countries, mourn losses and be there for each other. You’re so jealous of us it actually hurts.
And nae debates, we all spine bright from the rooftops of this app, that's no oor joab. Factual.
---

twit.
Kamikaze door handles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Even the door handles would rather jump than be touched by Fanny McNotsobright

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The engineer probably caught him mid wank.
Auld Beaky shouting stoap looking at ma button mushroom, dae youse no ken who ah um!!!!!

Mebbes the boiler guy asked him where he got his hair cut so he knew not to go there and that's caused the rant. He once said Deek sent food back in pub on behalf of Beak as Beak didni dae confrontation and noo he's billy big baws.

Snow and minus temperatures predicted fur next week, after aw his ah luv wintum, the cauld and snow pish if he dares tae moan about it, ah wull be in the same room as him. It will be his kitchen and I will be dismantling the boiler and ripping off the fablon. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love it when the beaky bastard is triggered.

Us, the Virus community are winning also x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.