Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work out who's triggered him this time.
Would be better Marion if you just don't express your 'opinions' at all.....in fact just don't speak. Illiterate twit!

Reactions: 25
Oh lovelies…who rattled the cage in the bedsit? Surely Lorna will need to get on the case pronto or he’ll be asking for a refund for all her failed bespoke advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was so concerned aboot our maz that I looked up the moon cycles to check if it was related to his meltdoons.

It seems not so I have narrowed it doon to his periods.

1704980218780.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
His dabs must huv started this morning. PMT vibes. His menopause jurney can't be too far away. 🤔

PS. Beaky, if oor poasts offend youse, then stoap looking on tattle. Works both ways, also #factual #capeeesh Tonsa luv 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
what a wee fanny!
Silly little prick. Yet if someone makes what he thinks is an offensive comment on his reels, like that poor lady who said she wished her house was as tidy as his, but she had kids so it never was, straight away he's posting her comment and ranting about her. Maz, you're a nasty bleeping hypocrite
---
So much to say about his meltdown here, but as usual he's sounding like a broken record 🥱

Mario, you have to be the only person l can say l hate without meeting in person. But in a nutshell...
1. You've got an ugly personality.
2. You're self centred.
3. You're a narcissist.

My opinions are my opinions as well, so swivel on this you ugly weird man! 🖕

View attachment 2682100

View attachment 2682101
Get this you little prick, if you don't like OUR app don't read it. For as long as you continue to wear awful clothes, stink, waste money and post your bullcrap on that other app, we will he here slagging you off. Now piss off back to the other app bellend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Woodlouse coat retired (RIP) . And a new Dung Beetle coat to replace it.
With that hair I think he looks like a walnut whip too. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He’s definitely one of those annoying “I just say it like it is” people who have nothing to say other than bullshit and bigotry, but then screams about being bullied if someone gives it back to him.

twit.

Reactions: 34
Did we not have something similar last January or was that the comma? It all merges into one unintelligible mess 😂

Reactions: 21
He has post or stories about he is coming, this is his year, ignore haters, the trolls. He won’t take it no more..here we are 2024 and he still same the exact same thing. I mean he really isn’t fiinnnnne is he?
---
Does he still have the hetty hoover? Haven’t seen it since he posted about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He obviously comes and reads here even though he says he doesn’t. We have the same rant time after time. I don’t care what people say about me, I’m absolutely fine etc. it’s boring Mario. I know this thread is funny but sometimes he gets pulled up as he should like yesterday with the tradesman and you can time his absolutely fine/doesn’t give a duck rant by this. Obviously hits a nerve because he knows he’s in the wrong. That’s if it even happened in the first palace of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I nearly hud a bespoke wee stroke just trying to read and make sense of this illiterate rambling. I've seen better written statements by folk who don't have English as their first language, and it's a lot harder to write than speak. Maybe oor maz isn't truly scottish and English is his 2nd language, it's the only reason I can find for such illiteracy. bleeping knob end.
Knob end 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Woodlouse coat retired (RIP) . And a new Dung Beetle coat to replace it.
With that hair I think he looks like a walnut whip too. Factual.
Dung beetle coat
I can’t today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being a fully grown man that gets that worked up over social media you write down rants to strangers 🤣🤣🤣 he doesn’t realise how hilarious he is. Vile wee man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
PMSL at this thread today... walnut whip 🤣🤣🤣

He makes it so obvious that he reads here and is triggered by us.

Hi Maz 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PMSL at this thread today... walnut whip 🤣🤣🤣

He makes it so obvious that he reads here and is triggered by us.

Hi Maz 👋
Haha I just read the walnut whip comment and ran to the fridge to get one, just made me want one. So now I am happily sitting here biting the top of Beak's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.