Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t want a house he has a house already. He pays full rent but not to a bank. He’s happy he does not need a house. He prefers to spend his money on crap and holiday! Also he may one day want a house and if he wants one he can have one right now as he’s so rich. He mainly only wants one for a front and back garden to hang bleep washings out. But doesnt want one because if he did it would have to be a 3 bedroom and would take too long to clean so it can get to feck! Was what I got. Hope that helps 🤦‍♀️
Does he think people with houses are on their hands and knees scrubbing at all hours?? What does he think goes on?? I've got a three bedroom house, a four year old kid and a (messy) husband and I don't have to constantly be cleaning! Bedding that we sleep in gets changed once a week (so that's only two beds) Bathroom/downstairs toilet gets cleaned once a week. I hoover downstairs every day because child scatters Cheerios bleeping everywhere (got a Dyson cordless so it only takes about 5 minutes) and upstairs every few days. Dusting happens once a week. We have a nice man that comes every 6 weeks to clean the windows. Husband is in charge of the outside stuff like mowing the grass/weeding and general maintenance. It's really not that overwhelming if he's saying the cleaning is the only reason he won't buy a house like ✨that✨. He's such a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I huv tae admit I coodny face watchin him last night, needed a full night's deep rest tae be able tae face it, but holy tit the captions were pyoor 🧑‍🍳👌but the rest of it was pyoor 💩. Here's the thing maz you don't want tae pay the money tae the bank for a hoose' that will eventually be yours, ye'd rather gie it tae the cooncil for something that'll never be yours, whaurs the logic? Am noo sitting in a real house wi stairs, front/back doors, a gairden, 3 bedrooms and 3 cludgies, and guess whit? It disny coast a penny apairt fae the usual bills. Huv you had a wee bespoke lobotomy at some point? Noo I think the real reason is that 1. you don't huv the money you claim you dae or 2. The benefits agency is paying the rent and cooncil tax and you've nae intention of contributing. Here's another point, you do not work a full time job ya lying wee toad. Why work when you can grift eh! Yer a lazy work shy scadger. Noo ye can shove that up the wee hole in yer button mushroom also.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There’s no way he could get a mortgage! They still go through your bank statements and want to know how much you spend each month, even on little things like coffees, Netflix etc. He’d get laughed out of the office. “So I NEEDED to get a bespoke Grinch quilt, giant baubles, cushions, plastic tat for the tree…’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to mention, they go through your spending with a fine tooth combe (unless they've relaxed it again). When we needed somewhere bigger so bought our second home (smell the wealth) they were asking me about my weekly milk deliveries because we had said the food shopping comes out of our shared account but the milk was set up with a direct debit from my own account. They'll even ask you about gym memberships, how much coffee you buy and any other "luxury" item. He would never get a mortgage in a million years with Deeks wage and his part time wage/benefits. The only way they could ever own a house is buying it outright in cash.
He's a cretin. One minute he's saying he's had to save all year for his and deeks week off last week to treat themselves, next he's apparently loaded. My guess is he's been reading tattle, seen how much we smell of wealth, and is trying to pretend he's making a mint out of that app to try to prove us wrong. Won't work, we know he's poor, he hardly ever has an ad to do, best he gets is a few gifted items and his little bit of commission off Hannah. And no mortgage company would take anything other than his regular income into account for a mortgage, and a bog cleaner and a trolley boy just ain't gonna be earning enough. He's such a liar. A big fat smelly liar
---
Stay looking young with him? Is he having a laugh? He needs to go back to specsavers. I'm older than him yet look years younger and certainly have never put snail serum on my face. Has he even looked into how it's made, rather than just whats actually in it?
No thanks mario
He didn't look at all young in that pic of him with Deek at the panto, he looked like Deeks dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's a cretin. One minute he's saying he's had to save all year for his and deeks week off last week to treat themselves, next he's apparently loaded. My guess is he's been reading tattle, seen how much we smell of wealth, and is trying to pretend he's making a mint out of that app to try to prove us wrong.
We live rent free in his head and he knows it. I think he'd be a lot less laughable if he was just honest and said with their jobs, they can't afford a house and let that be the end of it. I mean surely if you were as loaded as he claims he is, you would at least want to rent a nice flat (not a house) in a nicer part of town? But he's quite happy sitting on his arse, skimming off the council instead of getting a proper job the lazy fecker.

And sometimes yes renting is a necessity when you're not in a position to buy, but most normal people wouldn't brag about their wealth saying they could get a mortgage like ✨that✨ and STILL they rent. For the normal renter (not benefits cheat like him) renting just isn't secure enough. My mate is renting a house in Zone 3 London right now (he owns a flat in a very nice part of town that he's also renting out because they have a wean and needed more space, but the flat is his investment property). The cost has gone up from £2,500 per month to £4,000 a month and they're having to move out because that's just too much. Now they're looking for another place with an almost one year old baby. Tell me, who would willingly put themselves through that!?!

• Heart
Imagine having a job that's so part time you have the time to pose a mug in front of your Christmas tree and write a whole load of tosh about taking five minutes to yourself at a time when nearly all of us here are already at work or have been up and about wit the kids for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know exactly where he lives and there's absolutely no way he's 100% happy and content living there. It's a tit hole. And ironically, surrounded by much nicer houses to his left and right (over the back is a dump as well though), so he literally has his dream houses on his doorstep. Does he work at the police station in Paisley?

Reactions: 22
What’s he on aboot plugging the snail jizz and saying ‘no snails were harmed in the making’.. weren’t they mario? How do you know that? Pretty sure they ain’t living their best lives in fields munching on plants. Idiot.

• Sad
Well hello my lovelies!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while just been taking sometime away from this app that isn't my job. Martin just pissed me off so much - he is the biggest most unlikeable Romanian car washer legging-wearing bald, fat, ugly, big-nosed twit I have ever come across in my whole life. Living in a council 1-bed flat but spending out of control - it's hard to watch and I'd near feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a nasty wee loser.

But am back hens so I will have to go and catch up on all that I have missed.

New York in America.
Also.

mwah xoxoxoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We live rent free in his head and he knows it. I think he'd be a lot less laughable if he was just honest and said with their jobs, they can't afford a house and let that be the end of it. I mean surely if you were as loaded as he claims he is, you would at least want to rent a nice flat (not a house) in a nicer part of town? But he's quite happy sitting on his arse, skimming off the council instead of getting a proper job the lazy fecker.

And sometimes yes renting is a necessity when you're not in a position to buy, but most normal people wouldn't brag about their wealth saying they could get a mortgage like ✨that✨ and STILL they rent. For the normal renter (not benefits cheat like him) renting just isn't secure enough. My mate is renting a house in Zone 3 London right now (he owns a flat in a very nice part of town that he's also renting out because they have a wean and needed more space, but the flat is his investment property). The cost has gone up from £2,500 per month to £4,000 a month and they're having to move out because that's just too much. Now they're looking for another place with an almost one year old baby. Tell me, who would willingly put themselves through that!?!
And if he really can afford to buy (he can't we know that) what's he doing dossing in a council flat that could be given to someone who's in real need. He makes himself look such a selfish entitled prick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A wonder how long they were together before Mario wormed his way into the bedsit. They’ve been together what, 8 years? So prior to that Mario was a 32 year old man living in his aunts box room 🙊. Must have thought he won the jackpot when he met Deek with equally low IQ and willing to let him take over the hovel.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
sometime in 2024, he won’t say when as he doesn’t want to compromise his security.

also.
But he was quite willing to compromise his security on Facebook and revealed the resort and hotel he’s staying at 🤭 Stupid beaky neep also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they hell in a good position to buy… and if that was the case why would you not? And If that were the case he would get a back and front door the morra!!!
liar liar pants on fire
He talks so much shite I think he actually believes it

Reactions: 22
Are they hell in a good position to buy… and if that was the case why would you not? And If that were the case he would get a back and front door the morra!!!
liar liar pants on fire
He talks so much shite I think he actually believes it
Imagine the recently graduated, on decent wages struggling to get on the housing ladder listening to this shite that they're in a really good place and could get a house the morra :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s no way he could get a mortgage! They still go through your bank statements and want to know how much you spend each month, even on little things like coffees, Netflix etc. He’d get laughed out of the office. “So I NEEDED to get a bespoke Grinch quilt, giant baubles, cushions, plastic tat for the tree…’
He must think we fell out of a tree. Those of us that own our own homes know more than this idiot does on the subject. But you're right, he'd never get a mortgage with the way he spends his money.

Ask your family on their thoughts, Mario, and l bet they say the same as us. You idiot 🙄

Reactions: 13
He really thinks he's funny - not.

There's no need to be vulgar on ya page, especially if he wants to be an influencer but saying that AW swears and says he has bum sex on his reels when he explains about his HIV, so monkey see monkey do.

7.png
Untitled.png

407983903_3299336910368531_7596984954172244544_n.jpg
407789367_1573272213414345_5606979659910298421_n.jpg

He's trying to be Lorna the noo.

stealthgram-image(1).jpg
Untitled2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He really thinks he's funny - not.

There's no need to be vulgar on ya page, especially if he wants to be an influencer but saying that AW swears and says he has bum sex on his reels when he explains about his HIV, so monkey see monkey do.

View attachment 2615604View attachment 2615595
View attachment 2615596View attachment 2615619

He's trying to be Lorna the noo.

View attachment 2615597View attachment 2615598
Wtf? Did he no say the fake uggs were his pressie fae Deek? Ma guess is he'll run oot of time tae buy pare wee Deek who does work full time a gift and he's jist tryin tae justify that. Sleekit wee gadgie.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.