Cleaning with Mario #113 Christmas time, mistletoe and WHINE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest of yesterday.

405245952_308275535504752_3563111471326912264_n.jpg
405220322_867950438367831_7235129419499086143_n.jpg

Untitled.png

The Hobbits are off to the Shire today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh so he's so busy next month is he? At the beginning of November we had him whining that he had so much to do he could only find half a day to do his tree. Then for the entire month of November his busyness consisted of sitting on the sofa or going to the shops. Wonder what delights December will bring

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was playing hogwarts legacy the other week and forgot I took this pic hahahah. Uncanny resemblance

IMG_7883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So busy… trotting about heaving shoaps wi sore feet buying cheap rubbish. Who would prioritise that over spending time with friends and family? How are dumb and dumber getting to the brothers panto? Can you get a McGills to Stirling?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where in the name of duck is the shire?? He lives in Paisley which is RENFREWSHIRE, so where is he going? Perthshire? Ayrshire?
He's in that place near the wattur Saltcoats
---
Thank duck I decided tae stay in the day as the wee scrote is in ma shite, no that I wid huv went tae Saltcoats, but the roads could be busy wi aw his fans rushing doon there tae see the spectacle.
---
He's in that place near the wattur Saltcoats
---
Thank duck I decided tae stay in the day as the wee scrote is in ma shite, no that I wid huv went tae Saltcoats, but the roads could be busy wi aw his fans rushing doon there tae see the spectacle.
Ffs autocorrect shire tae shite - same thing I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Buttplug santa is back! (No my photo, stolen from that app!)
Screenshot_20231130_150038_Instagram.jpg

I wonder if he claims a free bus pass for his Kerry Katonas and takes Deek free as a carer as there is no way he can make out his Edinburgh trips are worth the bus fair given he is there for all of 30 mins and doesn't do much of note. He must spend more time on the bus than actually in the city!

Someone commented above that deek looked 12 and out with his grandad, but in that wheel photo, I think living with Mario is really beginning to show on Deek (that plus the tit food, etc.) as I actually thought he is beginning to really age!

Reactions: 25
Buttplug santa is back! (No my photo, stolen from that app!)
View attachment 2601881

I wonder if he claims a free bus pass for his Kerry Katonas and takes Deek free as a carer as there is no way he can make out his Edinburgh trips are worth the bus fair given he is there for all of 30 mins and doesn't do much of note. He must spend more time on the bus than actually in the city!

Someone commented above that deek looked 12 and out with his grandad, but in that wheel photo, I think living with Mario is really beginning to show on Deek (that plus the tit food, etc.) as I actually thought he is beginning to really age!
I was wondering if he had a bus pass, as the fare to Edinburgh soon adds up seeing as he's on it regularly.

A little overkill so put it under a spoiler.

I've crossed oot the ones that I think he doesn't have or doesn't qualify but he may well qualify. who knows.
BIB is the one I think is the most important.

Bus pass. Disabled people eligibility

If you're a resident in Scotland and meet one of the following criteria, you're entitled to free bus travel with the National Entitlement Card:
  • You receive a qualifying DWP benefit - Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, War Pension Constant Attendance Allowance, or the higher rate of the mobility component or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Disability Living Allowance.
  • You receive a qualifying Social Security Scotland benefit - Pension Age Disability payment, Adult Disability Payment, or receive the higher rate of the mobility component or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Child Disability Payment.
When applying you will need to take along a copy of your benefit award letter from the DWP or Social Security Scotland confirming your eligibility. The letter must be dated within the last 18 months and confirm the length of benefit entitlement. For details on getting your award letter, please contact the DWP or Social Security Scotland.
  • You live in a care/residential home or hospital and are eligible for Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, Adult Disability Payment, Pension Age Disability Payment or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Disability Living Allowance or Child Disability Payment. In many cases a DWP or Social Security Scotland benefit may be suspended whilst someone is in care or hospital – in that case you can provide a letter from the hospital/care home confirming that you are eligible for one of the above benefits, you live there, and receive 24 hour care.
  • You are a Blue Badge holder. Take your Blue Badge, or your latest V11 vehicle licensing reminder from DVLA or DLA404 from the Department for Work and Pensions when you apply for your card. Please note that a valid Blue Badge issued outside Scotland, in the rest of the UK or by the authorities of another EU member state will be acceptable.
  • You are profoundly or severely deaf. Take along a recent letter from your Audiologist, Hospital Consultant or Registered Society for the Deaf when you apply. The letter must show that you have bilateral hearing loss greater than or equal to 70dBHLs averaged over 1, 2 and 4KHz. If you have been deaf since birth, a letter from your GP confirming this is fine too.
  • You have a sight impairment. If you are aged 16 and over you will need to provide a copy of the Certificate of Vision (CVI) Scotland form. As of 1 April 2018 the CVI Scotland form replaced the previous BP1 form.
(CVI)
In Scotland, the Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI) certifies someone as ‘sight impaired’ or ‘severely sight impaired’. Being registered means that you will be added to your local authority’s register of sight-impaired or severely sight-impaired people. ‘Sight impaired’ and ‘severely sight impaired’ have replaced the terms ‘partially sighted’ and ‘blind’.

What are the benefits of being registered?

• Registering as sight impaired or severely sight impaired gives access to certain benefits and concessions such as tax allowances and the National (Scotland) Concessionary Travel for Blind Persons card (National Entitlement Card).
• It can also help with quicker access to some benefits and services. Being registered as sight impaired or severely sight impaired will not
How do I register as sight impaired or severely sight impaired?
• Your ophthalmologist will be able to conduct assessments to determine if you meet the criteria to be registered as either sight impaired (partially sighted) or severely sight impaired (blind).

Google.

Eye conditions that could make you eligible for disability benefits
Some eye health conditions which could potentially make you eligible to claim a disability benefit include:
  • Keratoconus
Keratoconus itself is not considered a disability, but the visual loss caused by the disease may be severe enough to qualify as a disability.

Keratoconus will not cause complete blindness.
It can lead to partial blindness or significant visual impairment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
405263594_871871224409331_4173058432801590277_n.jpg

405506243_1767214387050776_7735572629695341484_n.jpg
404955018_375453498375017_9088643817370062041_n.jpg

What are these?

404939090_24821988234059234_7047358438877689008_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies, that's me done aw ma crissmas shopping.

Ma bed is surrounded by quality street tins and ah goat this fur ma favourite Beirut influencer, also.

Screenshot_20231130-182123.png

Ah'm taking doon ma crissmas decorations and getting ready fur the Easter bunny. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ffs Mario, we get it. You hate January.
He's like a broken record keep repeating himself, the negative Nancy 🙄

On a comedown about Christmas being over on the 30th of November. Utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How about you book a holiday for January with all
petty cash you seem to have and then you won’t get the feeling of impending doom when it’s not even December, he really is as irritating as thrush iykyk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not even the first of December and he’s already on a come down about Christmas being finished with, he literally started Christmas in October so he will have had 3 months almost of Christmas now wonder he’s depressed already. Everyone else is just beginning to get into the spirit of it.
They have saved for a full year to do stuff in November? Why do they have to save a year in advance? Clearly don’t have the petty cash that they make themselves out to have, would think he be looking forward to his holiday after Christmas but then again that not for another 7 month at least.

Not even the first of December and he’s already on a come down about Christmas being finished with, he literally started Christmas in October so he will have had 3 months almost of Christmas now wonder he’s depressed already. Everyone else is just beginning to get into the spirit of it.
They have saved for a full year to do stuff in November? Why do they have to save a year in advance? Clearly don’t have the petty cash that they make themselves out to have, would think he be looking forward to his holiday after Christmas but then again that not for another 7 month at least.
I was at a the Paisley lights switch on tonight with wee Muscadet. Had a shot on the waltzers and a look round the new JD sports 😂 that’s me in the spirit noo hens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was wondering if he had a bus pass, as the fare to Edinburgh soon adds up seeing as he's on it regularly.

A little overkill so put it under a spoiler.

I've crossed oot the ones that I think he doesn't have or doesn't qualify but he may well qualify. who knows.
BIB is the one I think is the most important.

Bus pass. Disabled people eligibility

If you're a resident in Scotland and meet one of the following criteria, you're entitled to free bus travel with the National Entitlement Card:
  • You receive a qualifying DWP benefit - Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, War Pension Constant Attendance Allowance, or the higher rate of the mobility component or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Disability Living Allowance.
  • You receive a qualifying Social Security Scotland benefit - Pension Age Disability payment, Adult Disability Payment, or receive the higher rate of the mobility component or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Child Disability Payment.
When applying you will need to take along a copy of your benefit award letter from the DWP or Social Security Scotland confirming your eligibility. The letter must be dated within the last 18 months and confirm the length of benefit entitlement. For details on getting your award letter, please contact the DWP or Social Security Scotland.
  • You live in a care/residential home or hospital and are eligible for Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment, Adult Disability Payment, Pension Age Disability Payment or the higher or middle rate of the care component of Disability Living Allowance or Child Disability Payment. In many cases a DWP or Social Security Scotland benefit may be suspended whilst someone is in care or hospital – in that case you can provide a letter from the hospital/care home confirming that you are eligible for one of the above benefits, you live there, and receive 24 hour care.
  • You are a Blue Badge holder. Take your Blue Badge, or your latest V11 vehicle licensing reminder from DVLA or DLA404 from the Department for Work and Pensions when you apply for your card. Please note that a valid Blue Badge issued outside Scotland, in the rest of the UK or by the authorities of another EU member state will be acceptable.
  • You are profoundly or severely deaf. Take along a recent letter from your Audiologist, Hospital Consultant or Registered Society for the Deaf when you apply. The letter must show that you have bilateral hearing loss greater than or equal to 70dBHLs averaged over 1, 2 and 4KHz. If you have been deaf since birth, a letter from your GP confirming this is fine too.
  • You have a sight impairment. If you are aged 16 and over you will need to provide a copy of the Certificate of Vision (CVI) Scotland form. As of 1 April 2018 the CVI Scotland form replaced the previous BP1 form.
(CVI)
In Scotland, the Certificate of Vision Impairment (CVI) certifies someone as ‘sight impaired’ or ‘severely sight impaired’. Being registered means that you will be added to your local authority’s register of sight-impaired or severely sight-impaired people. ‘Sight impaired’ and ‘severely sight impaired’ have replaced the terms ‘partially sighted’ and ‘blind’.

What are the benefits of being registered?

• Registering as sight impaired or severely sight impaired gives access to certain benefits and concessions such as tax allowances and the National (Scotland) Concessionary Travel for Blind Persons card (National Entitlement Card).
• It can also help with quicker access to some benefits and services. Being registered as sight impaired or severely sight impaired will not
How do I register as sight impaired or severely sight impaired?
• Your ophthalmologist will be able to conduct assessments to determine if you meet the criteria to be registered as either sight impaired (partially sighted) or severely sight impaired (blind).

Google.

Eye conditions that could make you eligible for disability benefits
Some eye health conditions which could potentially make you eligible to claim a disability benefit include:
  • Keratoconus
Keratoconus itself is not considered a disability, but the visual loss caused by the disease may be severe enough to qualify as a disability.

Keratoconus will not cause complete blindness.
It can lead to partial blindness or significant visual impairment.
100 percent has a free bus pass as I don’t know anyone who would willingly jump on a bus to Edinburgh over the train unless it was for free. Bespoke benefit cheat vibes…although I’m sure he said that he might be able to drive at one point, I thought with eye conditions they deteriorate over time not the opposite unless surgery is involved? I’m not able to keep up with the beaky liar.

Anyway ma lovelies we will be treatit to the Jo Molane reveal the morra, and every day until crissmas… I can hear that nasaly whine already, how nice is that, how beautiful is that, utter vibes, honest to god, no wonder Debenhams closed if that was the shite he spoke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He loves Christmas, tomorrow is the 1st, yet he’s SAD… what the duck 🤡🤣🙈
The countdown is just beginning ya stupid bleep 😤
However, fulfill yourself quite busily in January, so aye 💎 ⚰🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.