Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma loveleis, I had reported wee Marion's bullying posts but they got back to me saying he had already deleted them because he's a wee fud xx

Happy birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest ! You have risen to such heights in this virus community and nae debates!
Keep you power!
Spine bright!
Never message this page again xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So fatboy not slim literally only went out to the cinema because he had free tickets. Their life is so tragic and boring. Imagine all you have to look forward to in life is another cosy night in that tiny 1 bed flat - I'd throw myself head-first out the window tbh. Nae debates either.
I'm not saying you have to go out 24/7 but live a little - he does absolutely nothing!

New York in America
Also

xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.
Happy birthday Hen, mind and spine your brightness aon everywan and rise up also #nomaquote 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah wunner if oor Maz ever looks at other accounts and sees how well they do compared to him. That Cat Bum Mouth guy has half the number of followers that Maz has yet gets a tit ton of collabs and ads. Must be that Maz is easily influenced rather than a good influencer. He should give it up as a bad job badly done
That Andrew Wheatcroft has 96k and his fella Grant Donaldson only has 20k, but he hosted a dinner for Garnier last night! Mario has missed the boat on making money on that app, he'll regret it for the rest of his life, could've had a nice house at least out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.
Aw happy 40th birthday hen, I don't ken if you'll get aw they wonderful gifts but here's what you will get... Bespoke bastard chin hair while yer eyebrows disappear, and the ability tae pish yersel when ye sneeze, so much tae luk furrit tae.
Don't forget tae poast a photy o yer deid bunch o flowers fae Hinch when they arrive at midnight. I hope you'll be celebratin wi a wee trip tae that place New York in America, you deserve tae treatit yersel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happiest of birthdays to you hen! Spine bright also and etc 💎🥔🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday tae the OG oan this vile app! Youse have built these threads fram the ground up with ur bespoke boujee artwork and so oan an so forth. Now treatit ursel tae a few of those lethal 👉🏼🍹🍹 and try tae look surprised when youse turn up at that gathering, also. 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Birthday hen, I’ll come round in my skintight slut dress to surprise you and take you out to a club with a few phoney pals. Get your best hooded cardigan and trainers looked oot xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Back in yer ain lane hen I’m Glaswegian I was being sarcastic. There some scrubs next to it that loose their leafs. Tons love spring bright doll 💎
Hen ye need tae get oot and dig that bush up and return it, tell them it's faulty and no gien the cosy autumnal vibes wi warum colours. It's a dud. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I have seen on my Facebook is people visiting paisley for their Halloween event. Like surely if your are a CoNTeNt CrEaTOr these free events are amazing for you but nope not this saddo sitting in his honking flat again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All I have seen on my Facebook is people visiting paisley for their Halloween event. Like surely if your are a CoNTeNt CrEaTOr these free events are amazing for you but nope not this saddo sitting in his honking flat again
Paisley ur a bit late fur a Halloween event, dae they no ken it's noo crissmas season?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve had to unfollow him on insta! Only managed a couple of days! He’s such a dick! He doesn’t actually seem to do anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Calling shite on using the free cinema tickets….. its only for use in the VUE and i cant think of one close to him? Closest silverburn and no way they got the bus there at that time of night….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.