Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could you just spring yer birthday on us like this hen? @hopethishelpsallthebest Ah need at least a week of birthday build up, the anticipation! The class! How am Ah meant to book us a table at Castlevecchi at this short notice?!

Happy birthday doll, I hope you’ve had a smashing wee day with criss and joos and pyoor treatit yersel because it’s deserved! You are in your power! Spining bright! Living your life! So aye. Hope you’ve got the bumming fort booked for the night xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope our favourite troll @hopethishelpsallthebest has had a happy birthday 🎂

Mario must only be working part time. Then on the days he's not working he lies to us saying he's got annual leave. No way does a job give so many holiday days as he gets!!!

I'm affronted for the way Ava bleeping May responds on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20231028-071822_Instagram.jpg

Actually cringed myself inside out at this story. Mas, H has learned nothing from you. She's her own woman, stop trying to make claims on a young woman's personality saying she learned from you. It's VERY creepy. You can bet that your follower count went down when you posted this. For a start, women don't learn from men, they are themselves because they are female, you as a man have ZERO claim on that thanks auld man. And secondly, you're literally the tamest wee mouse I have seen. You've no spark or personality to be noticeable or amount to anything influential. Pipe down wee man you silly Billy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2536549

Actually cringed myself inside out at this story. Mas, H has learned nothing from you. She's her own woman, stop trying to make claims on a young woman's personality saying she learned from you. It's VERY creepy. You can bet that your follower count went down when you posted this. For a start, women don't learn from men, they are themselves because they are female, you as a man have ZERO claim on that thanks auld man. And secondly, you're literally the tamest wee mouse I have seen. You've no spark or personality to be noticeable or amount to anything influential. Pipe down wee man you silly Billy.
Excuse youse hen, Martin put up dots of doom telling us he wuz a champion oaf wummin, except for Margaret the troll.

Sit doon and get sum class even though everything youse say is spot on. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've finally caught up on the little rat, and he's still an ugly fecker 😂
And Hannah...Its hard to tell who loves themselves the most between him and her 🙄

Happy birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest! 😘🥂🍾🥂🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest 🎉🥂🎂 criss and joos at the ready. I’ll have a lethal 👉🍹 to celebrate 🎉. Hope you have a lovely day spending your petty cash in home bargains and getting your Christmas decs up. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ma lovelies, I was oan that vile app TikTok, this morning, half asleep scrolling away and a video popped up and I swear oan ma life I came across a video of Mario in drag, upon further investigation it appears that this is from a Scottish kids tv show! Tell me this isn’t Marion or have I got the Kerry katonas?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies, I was oan that vile app TikTok, this morning, half asleep scrolling away and a video popped up and I swear oan ma life I came across a video of Mario in drag, upon further investigation it appears that this is from a Scottish kids tv show! Tell me this isn’t Marion or have I got the Kerry katonas?
Tina, the pink taxi driver fae Me Too!!!

Martin wud huv fitted in tae that programme, wee Deek cud huv droapped Beak aff at Granny Murray's and then went tae the gay bars tae spend his petty cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It says a lot when a garden shed looks more inviting than their flat

Screenshot_20231028-124616_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Smug?. It's not even your company to be smug about. They're just using you, you prize plum.

Screenshot_20231028-143139_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest I hope your pretend friends/enemies let you wear horrendous leggings and turn up to dinner, before they head home and go through all your cupboards. I also hope you've bought yourself loads of kiddie mugs and tell everyone someone has bought them for your birthday in the weeks building up to this Dayn of Dawn. If not, what are you doing wrong? Of course we all knew it was your birthday and haven't just ordered overpriced crisps today to be with you next week!

Spookily, I was just having my brain rest (it's how I justify reality TV and Hollyoaks...🙊) and Mercedes is talking about her birthday. I obviously had to run here...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.