Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported his post for bullying & harassment & insta have removed it 🙌 he'll be fumin
Me too. He will be raging
---
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.
Happy 40th birthday Hen. Treat yersel to a wee Avamay collaboration wax melt and wee gingerbread hoose burner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@hopethishelpsallthebest

Happy Birthday Doll, hope your day is as fabulous as your photoshopped classics 🙌 hope you mop kick the ibs out your special day, with a few lethal drinks, a wee cheeseless cheeseboard and criss then get the wee McGill's up the road to get a birthday rodgering over the bath. Sending you tonnes of love xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aye hen you are spot oan. The evil troll asked if he had learning difficulties - prolly because she'd witnessed a 40yr old man lying on his gingerbread bedding in skin tight xmas jammies blowing kisses at the camera. But Maz got the wrang end of the stick and thought she was taking the pish oot of his spelling and grammar. He didny realise that is our joab and I think the lassie was being genuine. 💀 Another misunderstanding in the McKnight household.
Thanks hen, im thinkin its cos he hus been reading here and seen oor comments aboot his spelling ect cos she didny mention grammar at all in her post. He really showed his true colours in those posts, that Hannah too, real mean girls the pair o them.
I can just imagine him oan the phone tae her after that wis posted, his wee high voice swearing away aboot trolls 😂 😂 😂
I love the way he thinks he triggers us all when in fact hes just givin us all the laughs also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calling shite on using the free cinema tickets….. its only for use in the VUE and i cant think of one close to him? Closest silverburn and no way they got the bus there at that time of night….
You've got to be a member of sky VIP and I don't believe the wee bleep even huz sky. Also he's a lying wee toerag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You've got to be a member of sky VIP and I don't believe the wee bleep even huz sky. Also he's a lying wee toerag.
I am a gold VIP with sky …. Smell the wealth its pure bespoke and so forth
You also need sky cinema and i dont think the wee skank would pay full price for it either

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Andrew Wheatcroft has 96k and his fella Grant Donaldson only has 20k, but he hosted a dinner for Garnier last night! Mario has missed the boat on making money on that app, he'll regret it for the rest of his life, could've had a nice house at least out of it.
Or a car not on finance and they could had put the car freshener to good use.
---
@hopethishelpsallthebest happy Burthday hen. Shine all your colours this weekend!! Book yoursel treat yoursel to a wee bespoke trip to New York. America. Or even better buy yoursel some of AMA new chrissmass wax melts. Tons love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest fae all your wee pals in this virus community.
Ah've chosen you this inspiring quote to print off and display in your high footfall area.
Hard of English, New York in America also.😘

Screenshot_20231027_215424_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Calling shite on using the free cinema tickets….. its only for use in the VUE and i cant think of one close to him? Closest silverburn and no way they got the bus there at that time of night….
A don’t want tae stick up fur him but also don’t want him to get wan up oan oor virus community but it actually said Vue oan the photie he took of the cinema screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks ma lovelies for your tons blessings, I went out last night with my family, had a few drinks. Im now sat with cake, malibu and coke. I telt Mr Best he is taking me to spend my birthday money 🫠 in the small business Hame bargains the morrow, so I'll buy 2 bottles of fairy outdoorables instead of my usual one. Very exciting stuff. Hoping my husband has washed his boaby in Joanne Molane, doused himself in talc, bought a pair of lilac leggings to wear while he bends me over the bath the night, while he nasaly whines 'New York America' in my ear. So aye. My brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’d be interested to know if he really does book annual leave or if it’s on some kind of reduced hours contract to keep his wage low enough to keep his benefits going. I don’t know many people who have as much annual leave as him except people who’ve put in decades and get extra leave as a benefit or people who take unpaid leave or buy extra leave.
I think we all know the answer to that one ma lovely. Smell the (taxpayers) wealth.

I see one of his last posts was actually spelt reasonably well and with some form of structure. I swear he writes like Gollum on crack for the attention most of the time

• Haha
A don’t want tae stick up fur him but also don’t want him to get wan up oan oor virus community but it actually said Vue oan the photie he took of the cinema screen.
Awww bugger, i am sleep deprived this week and working a full time joab so clearly not paying enough attention….. hes still a wee wank anyways 😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.
Happy 40th hen! Get loads ae them lethal drinks 🍹👈🏼 down ye and get yer Christmas tree up 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy birthday hen, I've sent you a wee song lyric tae hing on yer wall, sing it doll, 🎶common baby woo yeah🎶
Iykyk 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I bloody love our virus community. I may have had a few of they lethal aperols but this is the best thread on tattle and nae debates on ma post!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hens what is HannaAvaMay doing with her tongue in that reel she posted.

The picture Macaroni posted of the cinema trip wasn’t actually the cinema screen. He posted a picture of the exorcist poster advertising it at vue. Also, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.