Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vile troll who he said pulled him up aboot his grammar and spelling, wis that the one who asked him if he wis autistic? because I might huv missed it but I didny see any vile troll comments aboot his grammar and spelling. Put me right hens if my kerry katonas huv deceived me.
Tonsa love tae yous awe oan this day of Friday ❤ 🥔
Aye hen you are spot oan. The evil troll asked if he had learning difficulties - prolly because she'd witnessed a 40yr old man lying on his gingerbread bedding in skin tight xmas jammies blowing kisses at the camera. But Maz got the wrang end of the stick and thought she was taking the pish oot of his spelling and grammar. He didny realise that is our joab and I think the lassie was being genuine. 💀 Another misunderstanding in the McKnight household.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just catching up on Marion’s big brand reveal this week as I’ve been working FUHL TIME all week as I’ve got FUHL rent mortgage to pay (smell the wealth). I hope Mariah does sue him for copyright as much as a canny stand her either but tbh every time I see his “product” I don’t think Mariah, I think “all I want for Christmas is ma two front teeth” aw the nostalgic 90s Scottish primary school memories. That must be the pyoor nostalgia he means.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens hope youse are okay?? I’m just finished sitting in my car for 5 catching up with ya alll and to avoid the neighbour also. This is outside mine where has autumn gone? I still have leafs on the bushes so I need to hurry it up and skip to wimturrr, maybe I should go out and pour bleach, wax melts, floor cleaner, disinfectant over the bush because according to Marion is autumm has gone?
HaaPPy FrRiday dolls.

Avoiding the neighbour they want to half in and get the lane/drive way cleaned but I told Mr Isa no because his petty cash can go on better things like … me treaatiin masel.
Hens you may be able to get a mortgage like that *snap fingers* but don’t get one with shared drive sooo ayyye tons love take ye all. So forth. Also
New York. America.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Well ma tattle lovelies, ah'm affronted fur masel and scared youse will all block and report me. Just heard that my niece who lives in that place abroad in the world had a baby lassie the day. She's naming her Daisy Raine 😱😱😱😱

Noo ah'm wurried ah'm related tae a Martin lovelie. Ah'm gonni send some ChavaMay wax melts fur a baby gift and if they love them disown them and go intae witness protection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Well ma tattle lovelies, ah'm affronted fur masel and scared youse will all block and report me. Just heard that my niece who lives in that place abroad in the world had a baby lassie the day. She's naming her Daisy Raine 😱😱😱😱

Noo ah'm wurried ah'm related tae a Martin lovelie. Ah'm gonni send some ChavaMay wax melts fur a baby gift and if they love them disown them and go intae witness protection.
Madge hen never mind the baby drama can wee just take a moment and appreciate your extra bespoke beootiful profile pic. It’s a belter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me hens. Wee Lorna is having a rant about confidence/arrogance. It's clearly aimed at our tangerine tinted friend. Also.
I need tae get tae ken, also. Whits her insta name ma lovelie?

Ah found her! Marion take note, youse are the only wan chanting ursel oan from thee rooftops fae a reason, also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hens hope youse are okay?? I’m just finished sitting in my car for 5 catching up with ya alll and to avoid the neighbour also. This is outside mine where has autumn gone? I still have leafs on the bushes so I need to hurry it up and skip to wimturrr, maybe I should go out and pour bleach, wax melts, floor cleaner, disinfectant over the bush because according to Marion is autumm has gone?
HaaPPy FrRiday dolls.

Avoiding the neighbour they want to half in and get the lane/drive way cleaned but I told Mr Isa no because his petty cash can go on better things like … me treaatiin masel.
Hens you may be able to get a mortgage like that *snap fingers* but don’t get one with shared drive sooo ayyye tons love take ye all. So forth. Also
New York. America.
I hate to tell you but that is a laurel bush. It stays green all year round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah wunner if oor Maz ever looks at other accounts and sees how well they do compared to him. That Cat Bum Mouth guy has half the number of followers that Maz has yet gets a tit ton of collabs and ads. Must be that Maz is easily influenced rather than a good influencer. He should give it up as a bad job badly done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just started reading this thread (it's hilarious) because hinchs is so boring.

Anyway, I was looking through his old highlights and am gobsmacked by how fast he goes through furniture. How many sofas has he had? Beds? Random tit furniture? What a waste!

And why does he spend so much on renovating that flat? He doesn't even own it! I could go on and on, because he is such a wasteful hoarder 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Martin, the Beirut gi.mp better be careful 😳
Screenshot_20231027-152642.png

And nae ah've no turned intae Martin wi the dot in the middle oad a wurd, apparently the wurd isnae allowed and changes to gif.
---
Ah wunner if oor Maz ever looks at other accounts and sees how well they do compared to him. That Cat Bum Mouth guy has half the number of followers that Maz has yet gets a tit ton of collabs and ads. Must be that Maz is easily influenced rather than a good influencer. He should give it up as a bad job badly done
Who is catbum mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Martin, the Beirut gi.mp better be careful 😳
View attachment 2535083

And nae ah've no turned intae Martin wi the dot in the middle oad a wurd, apparently the wurd isnae allowed and changes to gif.
---

Who is catbum mouth 🤣
It's this guy can't remember his name he has an account called Officially Clean or summat, used to be Officially Hinched! Ugly fat duck but gets l9ts of work

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's this guy can't remember his name he has an account called Officially Clean or summat, used to be Officially Hinched! Ugly fat duck but gets l9ts of work
Thanks ma lovelie, ah thought that wiz Mr Tumble at first glance 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Marion needs to start saving the petty cash and he could go to New York, America, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.
Happy birthday tae the funniest hen, ah'm jist packing up the criss and joos me and the weans don't like and sending them tae youse. And ah hope your charrums jangle while youse ur getting bummed ower the bath ma lovelie, also 😘

Imagine Marion's face oan this 💋
marilyn-monroe.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.