Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody brilliant, unlike Martin youse always come up wi the goods šŸ‘Œ

A pity we canni dae countdown timers here fur your art, ah'd be pyoor excited šŸ˜†
---
How does he know Margaret is a tattler! Iā€™m affronted at us being called a vile community, itā€™s Tattle Bastards, fank ooo very much!
View attachment 2534447

Mebbes Margaret is positive Lorna, that wud be a plot twist šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He's billy big baws the noo cos oaf the wax melt launch, will come crashing down once no one is talking about it. So will then start his crissmas talk for validation.

Rinse and repeat every year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mebbes Margaret is positive Lorna, that wud be a plot twist šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ’Æ Lorna has his card marked, she's definitely one of us šŸ¤£ where he gets his sense of self worth from I don't know, blows my mind. He's achieved absolutely duck all in 40 years, if tat towers is his crowning glory it's quite sad.

Mario if you read this, stop being a fud, you act all billy big balls but it's doing you absolutely no favours. You have no roots to your life. You're gonna end up a sad wee buddy once 'that app' is replaced by the next fad and your phoney pals vanish

@hopethishelpsallthebest love the Omen pic, esp love the pic behind the bed of the family star Johnny, always makes me laugh seeing it šŸ¤£ nothing says failure like putting your brother's panto Dame memories in pride of place above your bumming fort šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
where he gets his sense of self worth from I don't know
See, I donā€™t think he has any self-esteem and thatā€™s what causes his issues.

He can mouth-off on Insta no problem because there are no repercussions for him- he wonā€™t have to deal with conflict face to face, his following isnā€™t big enough to attract too much negative attention organically, and he has a few big accounts that follow him and will row-in if things get nasty because itā€™s good for their profile and engagement if theyā€™re seen to ā€œprotectā€ an under-dog, especially one who is so disadvantaged.

The big accounts are not threatened by him because he is basically a foil to them- theyā€™re everything heā€™s not. He has no house, no spouse, no money, no holidays. Heā€™s unable to afford items that they buy. Heā€™ll stretch himself to spend Ā£350 on an advent calendar but doesnā€™t seem to realise that the likes of Hinch will be gifted items in excess of that value every single day. Heā€™s not at the races at all.

As for ā€œhis brandā€, Hannah needs to be very careful. Sheā€™s already run that business into the ground once and was lucky that the man attached to the penis she was sucking coincidentally had the funds to bail her out. Now thatā€™s gone south and sheā€™s in a very precarious position. She really needs to keep her powder dry and keep on the right side of the ex. Though Iā€™m guessing that the new tax year will bring a lot of changes to how the owner operates his business anyway.

From the photos weā€™ve seen of Mario in the wild and at events with Hinch and Solomon, itā€™s very clear that he has no confidence. You can see it in how he carries himself. Despite being small, he hunches over to make himself smaller, he usually has a massive bag for life to hide behind, and heā€™s clinging onto Derek. This is not a confident man who is set to do bigger and better things.

His flat is his sanctuary because thereā€™s nobody in it. Itā€™s easy for him to spend 20 hours a day there and have Derek haul the groceries and deal with the outside world.

Mario is the very definition of keyboard warrior. He knows that his followers are made up of either equally meek women who like to clean, or trolls who following him quietly for the laugh. None of those people are going to give him any agro.

My theory is that at least some of the accounts heā€™s ā€œcalling outā€ are actually his own. Heā€™s looking for engagement and sympathy. The timing is suspicious- just as he ā€œlaunchesā€ his grapefruit Christmas scent, and when Ava Mayā€™s page is posting about him. The sickness adds to this too- heā€™ll get defensive and then take to his bed with a cold and let it all die down without having to actually do anything.

Weā€™ve seen this time and again with him.

By contrast, if anyone said a nasty word to him on the street, or if he had to mouth off to a 6ā€™ tall man, we know he wouldnā€™t be able to. Heā€™s a very weak person, and no matter how aggressively he posts online, itā€™s very clear that he spends his life hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
See, I donā€™t think he has any self-esteem and thatā€™s what causes his issues.

He can mouth-off on Insta no problem because there are no repercussions for him- he wonā€™t have to deal with conflict face to face, his following isnā€™t big enough to attract too much negative attention organically, and he has a few big accounts that follow him and will row-in if things get nasty because itā€™s good for their profile and engagement if theyā€™re seen to ā€œprotectā€ an under-dog, especially one who is so disadvantaged.

The big accounts are not threatened by him because he is basically a foil to them- theyā€™re everything heā€™s not. He has no house, no spouse, no money, no holidays. Heā€™s unable to afford items that they buy. Heā€™ll stretch himself to spend Ā£350 on an advent calendar but doesnā€™t seem to realise that the likes of Hinch will be gifted items in excess of that value every single day. Heā€™s not at the races at all.

As for ā€œhis brandā€, Hannah needs to be very careful. Sheā€™s already run that business into the ground once and was lucky that the man attached to the penis she was sucking coincidentally had the funds to bail her out. Now thatā€™s gone south and sheā€™s in a very precarious position. She really needs to keep her powder dry and keep on the right side of the ex. Though Iā€™m guessing that the new tax year will bring a lot of changes to how the owner operates his business anyway.

From the photos weā€™ve seen of Mario in the wild and at events with Hinch and Solomon, itā€™s very clear that he has no confidence. You can see it in how he carries himself. Despite being small, he hunches over to make himself smaller, he usually has a massive bag for life to hide behind, and heā€™s clinging onto Derek. This is not a confident man who is set to do bigger and better things.

His flat is his sanctuary because thereā€™s nobody in it. Itā€™s easy for him to spend 20 hours a day there and have Derek haul the groceries and deal with the outside world.

Mario is the very definition of keyboard warrior. He knows that his followers are made up of either equally meek women who like to clean, or trolls who following him quietly for the laugh. None of those people are going to give him any agro.

My theory is that at least some of the accounts heā€™s ā€œcalling outā€ are actually his own. Heā€™s looking for engagement and sympathy. The timing is suspicious- just as he ā€œlaunchesā€ his grapefruit Christmas scent, and when Ava Mayā€™s page is posting about him. The sickness adds to this too- heā€™ll get defensive and then take to his bed with a cold and let it all die down without having to actually do anything.

By contrast, if anyone said a nasty word to him on the street, or if he had to mouth off to a 6ā€™ tall man, we know he wouldnā€™t be able to. Heā€™s a very weak person, and no matter how aggressively he posts online, itā€™s very clear that he spends his life hiding.
Well said hen and spot on šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 13
Sooooo many things on here make me laugh but wintum and bumming fort get me every time I read them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚āš°āš°āš° Absolute diamonds all of youse šŸ’ŽšŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž spine bright and so forth šŸ„”ā¤šŸ«¶šŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart
FFS, the leaves are still turning brown and hanging on to the trees here (N Ireland) and the light is beautiful when the sun shines. Yes this wazzock has said goodbye to Autumn. He really does need those kerrykatonas checked this day of dawn.
Is this a black and white photo or does he actually live in this soulless dump?
IMG_5358.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Perfectly said! šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
FFS, the leaves are still turning brown and hanging on to the trees here (N Ireland) and the light is beautiful when the sun shines. Yes this wazzock has said goodbye to Autumn. He really does need those kerrykatonas checked this day of dawn.
View attachment 2534716
Itā€™s like taking your Christmas tree down the 20th December. Make it make senseā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has he taken the witches hats down before Halloween?what was the bleeping point? šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2534716
Don't worry, it will soon be filled with green and red plastic tat šŸ‘€
---
Ma loveleis who the duck is Lorna? Also xo
Get tae ken ma lovelie, Lorna is the wan who gave him such courage and bravery tae go oan a four hoor train jurney tae London, albeit wi two chaperones šŸ˜†

The start of many adventures apparently šŸ¤”
---
Screenshot_20231027-121450.png
Screenshot_20231027-121522.png

So Martin, is the morra your Sunday then? A day ahead fur the rest of your life. Then again, you are already a season ahead šŸ¤·

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2534716
"the house "seems" so fresh and clean" whit does that mean exactly?
Does he think its fresh and clean but only in his heid because in reality it smells like a chemical explosion wi awe the cleaning stuff, candles, wax melts, reed diffusers and a cat litter box.
If only he could open a windy, but wee Rayn is waiting aon her chance tae break oot.
Or maybes its just his awffy grasp o grammar also
The vile troll who he said pulled him up aboot his grammar and spelling, wis that the one who asked him if he wis autistic? because I might huv missed it but I didny see any vile troll comments aboot his grammar and spelling. Put me right hens if my kerry katonas huv deceived me.
Tonsa love tae yous awe oan this day of Friday ā¤ šŸ„”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ma hen you've nailed it here like a wreath inside a shoebox front door. She acts wide on the Internet but if anyone approached and said a word she would pish her wee panties.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 2534716
I was just thinking the same hen! Currently driving down south and there are the most gorgeous colours on the trees! He's as blind as a nikkita dug and nae debates!

New york in America also xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See this tree Maz, this is at the bottom of my garden and the colours on this tree tell me that autumn has begun. Begun. Not ended. It isn't Christmas do don't be a fanny and don't decorate your pencil box hoose. Because its not christmas and youre sad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
See this tree Maz, this is at the bottom of my garden and the colours on this tree tell me that autumn has begun. Begun. Not ended. It isn't Christmas do don't be a fanny and don't decorate your pencil box hoose. Because its not christmas and youre sad
Iā€™m smelling āœØ wealthy āœØ vibes from this ma lovelie! A garden and so forth? It couldnā€™t be Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We are literally in the peak of Autumn right now with the beautiful sunny but cold crisp days and all the vibrant ā€œpure cosyā€ colours everywhere.

But no, Marionā€™s got the autumn ā€˜decorā€™ down already. Weā€™re putting up some Halloween decorations tomorrow!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.