Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently in that place Abroad, sitting in the sun in a 5* hotel and I’ve just offended a large group of people by saying, VERY loudly “fucks SAKE!” When I saw that anaemic “sausage”
Why can’t he cook even the most simple stuff, WITH a cookbook telling him what to do? bleeping moron.
I also chuckled cos I’m in the canaries, and thinking about Martin & Deek being here at this hotel & sticking out like a sore thumb made me laugh. But they’d never some somewhere like this. Basic witch wankers.
Youse shud huv said youse wur watching Shartin Martin, he's well kent in that place called abroad, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Baffling behaviour when majority of people are moving to more sustainable living. Finding ways to reuse and recycle. The sheer volume of plastic grinch tat he’s bought for this year is astounding and he says he’s only doing it for one year?? He is tone deaf ma loveleis. Thank god him and diddums aren’t gonna reproduce.
I’ve bought all recyclable paper for the last couple years and invested in a few really good quality Christmas decorations that should last us years and years. But ma passions are not martins passions.
The only way he could redeem that is giving it away tae one of the poor beauts ma lovelie, and even then we would all need to enter and insist on collection, can you imagine seeing the Beirut penthouse in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Youse shud huv said youse wur watching Shartin Martin, he's well kent in that place called abroad, also.
I will play his stories later & see how many people flock to me like they do in New York, America. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only way he could redeem that is giving it away tae one of the poor beauts ma lovelie, and even then we would all need to enter and insist on collection, can you imagine seeing the Beirut penthouse in person.
I’d drive the 10 hours up there tae get a glimpse. Have tae leave someone in the car outside so ma alloys don’t get lifted whilst I’m climbing up to Beirut towers top floor..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.