Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m having Deja vu hens what’s with the random cleaner post again? We had this few months back about how they deserve more pay etc yes they do not you Marion. Another couple weeks we will be back to the troll rants and that vile page.
I swear he keeps something else at side of the bed because he seems to wake up and go on these mad rants talking absolute no sense. Who actually has time to write posts like that on a Thursday morning? Apart from Marion because he only works 12-4pm. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mammaof3

VIP Member
So within an hoa and a half he purchased a £350 advent box.

Timer set for 1st Dec to see if he really did buy it. twat.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AllieBee

VIP Member
My head is fried trying to read that. Somebody, for the love of god, gift her some English lessons 🤦🏻‍♀️
Has he used a whole bottle in two days? Wtf! His lungs must be shot to shite with all those toxic chemicals

He is either super clean or I am super dirty. My house is way bigger than his pencil case, and a bottle of cleaner lasts me a good couple of months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gardengirl

I've only been following properly for a couple of months since Hinch has gone to the dogs, but can I say I'm well hooked!
He's a sad little boy isn't he, never content with what he's got. Has he ever been happy, apart from when he's shopping? Doesn't like the hot weather, doesn't like his autumn decs, doesn't like his bedroom etc etc.
And what's with all the new cleaning stuff, he was raving about his stash of Spanish stuff a while ago, he had the full Hinch shitty range last week & now a new load. He makes my head hurt, but you lot really do make me laugh 😂

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
NGL lads, was bitterly disappointed there was no confetti canon this time. Howling that he’s got dishwasher tablets AGAIN!! 😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I still find it amusing the way he talks like he's a partner in Hannah’s business......Oops l mean Hannah’s ex boyfriend's business 🤭

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Ma lovlies, can wan of youse help me get tae ken the answer tae this factual event that most definitely happened.

When Marion's postman climbed the stairs of Beirut Toowers past the wee junkies/ ears / robins tae knock on number 11, and then exclaimed the the plastic tat candy cane lame tree reminded him of Macy's New York

Which New York did he mean?

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
He’s absolutely desperate to get them Christmas decs up just to be the first person on “instagram” to do it. Honestly wish someone would get their grinch tree up already and piss all over him.
Do it Maz. The earlier they go up the quicker we get your meltdown. Tons a love 😘.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
If p+g are giving him paid work surely he or they should know we don't have hard water in Scotland 🤦 not that I believe he gets paid work, he does it for the free products and to feel relevant.

Honestly can't get the nasty wee bast out my head. He deserves everything he's got.... A simpleton for a finance (iykyk), a family who don't give two shits, no friends, no social life, a horrible little damp flat, debt up to his poached egg eyeballs, a cat that hates him and nothing to aim towards. He doesn't have any ambition or goals.

The best he'll ever achieve is his 40th flowers from Mrs Hinch but remember Maz, she does visit people if she really wants to so poss ponder over that #weeKatie

Enjoy your wee hurl on the McGill's bus because it's all you'll ever amount to

I've emailed AMA's and I hope they drop him like the sack of shit he is 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
I absolutely agree with you all. He didn't need to descale the kettle.
But then he also doesn't need bubble bath, car air fresheners, dishwasher tablets and a hairdryer. He's still got them though 😂
Walloper, factual.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsJustinTimberlake

Oh my god I’ve just spent ages today catching up and honestly don’t even know where to start with all the shite he’s come out with recently

Hard of English
New York in America
Jo Molane
Bubble bath for his non existent bath
Dishwasher tablets for his invisible dishwasher

How much money and risk wax melts are… is he actually PAYING Hannah and the ex to put out his shite range 🤔

The whole Madonna thing. If he didn’t spunk £350 on a cardboard box and mini perfume and tiny candles that will be about the size of ones you’d find on a birthday cake then he might have the cash to go to gigs.

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Bet it stays in the hoose long enough to get a few pics and gets sent back. Just like the Ugg slippers, bespoke sneaks and all the other shite he treatits himself to seen once and disappears. He really is a horrible little cunt.

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sad fucker spending all that on an advent calender when most folk(followers) are struggling to put food on the table. And all this 'i deserve it' bollocks. What about these parents who are going without to feed their kids? Do they not deserve it? He boils my piss he really does. Cretin

YR80

Chatty Member
Why does he always have to go so OTT when he buys stuff? He can never just buy one thing to try it, he has to spaff all of his petty cash on the entire range. He’s got a bespoke spending problem.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Imagine hating your autumn decorations but you keep them up for validation and likes on an app that isn't your job.
he is such a sad freak but I am here for this Grinch theme love lovelies, its going to be the most tackiest thing ever 😂

New York in America.
Also.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
The new crockpot will melt the ass off the bespoke fablon surely hens. Unless he puts it on a heatproof mat like the kettle. A recipe book and stand.. for a crockpot.. a wee Mary berry in the making..

• Haha