Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
He does this every year, moans about sumner, wants it to be Autumn, puts his autumn decorations up in summer, then says he hates it it's all for the gram. Then puts his cheap and nasty Christmas decorations up way to early, doesn't do anything christmassy then moans about it all and hates it.
And yeah, Mario, let us normal folk have October and Halloween. Then we'll have proper Christmas too while you fester in the bumming fort.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AllieBee

VIP Member
Desperate attempt to fish for likes. I really really can't stand people who do something nice for someone else and then go and plaster it all over social media, just for likes and people to say hiw good they are. It's really cunty

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
1000008936.png
I couldn't never stop being amazed at the illiteracy. Fanny also in New York in America. Factual.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
How can he say someone is “hard of English”? Does he not see the irony?
Some woman at the bus stop probably had to help him get the bus no the other way about. He's got nae right to talk about someone else's English when he can't even spell witness fs

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
That little tale of make believe. Talking about someone who spoke little English, whilst the whole thing is littered with spelling mistakes, bad grammar and made up phrases 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Am fae Ayrshire an he couldnae fight his way oot a bespoke paper bag! I'd wrestle him in a second.
We all know how this goes, he wakes up wie a hard oan every morning thinking aboot his Christmas reveal so he can 💦
Then he gets bored wie it efter a week an looking at others that are better.
Then he whips it awe doon oan Boxing Day saying he wants a deep clean.
Cue the January depression......
Every. Fcking. Year! Only it's getting worse ma lovelies. Need tae look back oan the amount o grid posts last year as ah took a tally an it wiz ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Why is he getting another slow cooker if he never used the old one? Where is the old one? In landfill no doubt when someone could have got the good of it if it had never been used. 😡

Where will it go in the cluttered kitchen? What is he going to make in it? Slow cooked stories stovies slop and bolognese? Why does he need one? He only works 30 minutes a day so plenty of time to make something.

Crabbit the day hens! That’s all am saying.

• Haha
Marion your insecurities are showing hun…
And also being a cleaner is NOT a trade, a trade is a joiner, plumber, electrician
Also… please go back to school / college and learn english for the love of god!

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
IMG_1431.png

I thought this was his favourite season? The absolute prick. Try being up at half 5 and working a full day you walloper. Xox

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Mario for the love of god instead of constantly buying trainers and cushion covers please buy some new clothes because the sight of those Nike leggings/joggers makes me want to scream!
They must make his little cashew nut testicles absolutely reek!

• Haha
  • Sick