Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario is trying to kill me I am recovering from covid still with an awful cough and that ava may reel has me choking and spluttering from Clutchin ma beak so hard, I may not live to see tomorrow ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Im not a cat person but even I can tell she looked terrified in that “outtake”

Reactions: 25
Am fae Ayrshire an he couldnae fight his way oot a bespoke paper bag! I'd wrestle him in a second.
We all know how this goes, he wakes up wie a hard oan every morning thinking aboot his Christmas reveal so he can 💦
Then he gets bored wie it efter a week an looking at others that are better.
Then he whips it awe doon oan Boxing Day saying he wants a deep clean.
Cue the January depression......
Every. Fcking. Year! Only it's getting worse ma lovelies. Need tae look back oan the amount o grid posts last year as ah took a tally an it wiz ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Am fae Ayrshire an he couldnae fight his way oot a bespoke paper bag! I'd wrestle him in a second.
We all know how this goes, he wakes up wie a hard oan every morning thinking aboot his Christmas reveal so he can 💦
Then he gets bored wie it efter a week an looking at others that are better.
Then he whips it awe doon oan Boxing Day saying he wants a deep clean.
Cue the January depression......
Every. Fcking. Year! Only it's getting worse ma lovelies. Need tae look back oan the amount o grid posts last year as ah took a tally an it wiz ridiculous!
…and every bleeping year WE ARE HERE FOR IT.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I right in thinking Hannah is jist a member o maz's staff then? Fuckin Muppet also
1000009220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can they both be allegedly sick again with the cold? Never known anyone to have so many annual leave days and be sick so often. Also he clearly does have learning difficulties as there’s no other excuse for a man of that age to be that illiterate and incapable of stringing a sentence together. Laughing at him giving it the keyboard gangster chat but in reality he has to come home from a day out in Edinburgh because he’s too anxious and scared being out the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ma beak has been firmly clutched on this dawn of day. Just when you think that boring bint is done, she comes along with this. Nice one Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_4551.png

Awwww our Martin’s overcome a lot apparently… 🙄

You can tell the way Rayne bolted off that bed that he screeched at her. If he loved her as much as he says he does he’d have just left her in the reel.

I was being worth my gold in weight at ma actual full time joab yesterday and had to go to the office (rude, they should have given me the day off just so I could wait for Marion’s grand reveal) so bloody missed all the excitement so am away to watch his reel now.

I couldn’t see those stories about his “troll”, did he realise what a dick move he’d made and took them down?

Anyway, he sure is the gift that keeps on giving, I’ve been howling this morning catching up with this thread.

Spine bright you tattle bastards.

New York in America, also.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Always right before it times to decorate he feels “ill” last month he was soo ill took few extra days off after his birthday week and while he was being ill he managed to decorate with his autumn tat.
Same is happening pretend he is ill to then do Christmas gringe.
I know they say kids can get up to 111 colds a year but this yin!! Is stretching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Covid held him back” and now a cold!?!? 🤧 that’s karma and so forth for being such a rotter. Also 💎

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.