Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost his lust for life when the cleaning thread and his content went. Poor guy. Bet he cries on his “fliddy chair” in the shower over his content being drier than a menopausal fanny as John sits outside and ignores him.
I was 💔 he cancelled the wedding. He's badly painted the bungalow, got charity shop bits of china he would've used unwashed. Mario's wedding is going to have to be special to top that. Labels on everything, cheap and nasty, I can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 123113
The bowler hat in the flat man 🤣 Howay Mods can you not change it 😂😂😂
👏👏👏 perfection

I was 💔 he cancelled the wedding. He's badly painted the bungalow, got charity shop bits of china he would've used unwashed. Mario's wedding is going to have to be special to top that. Labels on everything, cheap and nasty, I can't wait.
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!
Mario’s wedding will be a social media storm, I hope he does a live stream

Reactions: 4
Oh if only The High Tide in his hometown was still open. It would have been the perfect location....👌🏻
He could have given them the Sharks to sook the saw dust off the floor for the occasion 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hi folks 👋🏻 Just popped over from the hinch thread after seeing Sophs ever so generous gift of a shark to Mario this morning. I’ve never seen him before, now I have I have so many questions. First and foremost, can anyone actually understand him? I’ve never heard anyone speak to fast! And, is his name really ‘Mario’?? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi folks 👋🏻 Just popped over from the hinch thread after seeing Sophs ever so generous gift of a shark to Mario this morning. I’ve never seen him before, now I have I have so many questions. First and foremost, can anyone actually understand him? I’ve never heard anyone speak to fast! And, is his name really ‘Mario’?? 😱
It’s Melvin queen of Scots....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving the ‘z’ on the interior of the Goochi glasses, must be a bespoke version :rolleyes:

I hope Mario does a wedding list similar to Lou’s ‘wish lists’ and then when he is invited to anyone’s wedding says he can only afford a £3.00 gift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s Melvin queen of Scots....
Melvin?? Did he change it to appear more ‘exotic’?
He honestly gave me the creeps today, but I’m morbidly fascinated by him too. Never have I ever heard anyone gush so much as him this morning over hinch 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am honestly shocked... no one vomited in their mouth then smashed themselves about with there own hand for not imaging Mario chase dez about the flat with the shark .... I bet dez was chucking the pink pillows at him ... whilst screaming STOAP IT MAZ .... I am in absolute shock ..

• Haha
https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/289T73LALH6X2?ref_=wl_share

if anyone wants to donate to Lou 🤣🤣🤣

Martin. It’s ruddy Martin
Now that is quite a list, I'm dumbfounded 😱

I am honestly shocked... no one vomited in their mouth then smashed themselves about with there own hand for not imaging Mario chase dez about the flat with the shark .... I bet dez was chucking the pink pillows at him ... whilst screaming STOAP IT MAZ .... I am in absolute shock ..
Or gonnae no dae that Marion

Reactions: 1
Melvin?? Did he change it to appear more ‘exotic’?
He honestly gave me the creeps today, but I’m morbidly fascinated by him too. Never have I ever heard anyone gush so much as him this morning over hinch 🤮
It really is Mario, we call him all sorts. 😁 He works/worked for Debenhams, now he's just lazing around pretending to clean, pretending to blow dry his three hairs with his new dyson dryer. The delusions of hinch style fame and riches is staggering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s this with the G man’s wedding? I remember his bleeping roasts were worse than Rebecca Lamb’s 🤢

• Haha
Those glasses are definitely fakes, if someone bought you the real deal you wouldn’t shove em in a box under your bed and forget about them.

@Nellypledge yes his real name is Mario, we call him all sorts on here, but Mario is his actual name.

What’s this with the G man’s wedding? I remember his bleeping roasts were worse than Rebecca Lamb’s 🤢
He had to cancel it due to the corona virus

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.