Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
1, That’s because she’s an obligate carnivore. so of course she going to eat around the rice 🤦‍♀️You actually need to mix it good and proper to disguise it

View attachment 124310

2, I thought you were allergic to one and all? That’s why you got the Ecoeggs
and Ecover conditioner?

View attachment 124314

3, That cheap and badly made sofa “mate.” .... still an eyesore.

View attachment 124324

4, maybe because you’re only meant to leave it on for about 5 minutes? And stop trying to be Hinch. You’re not. Go outside and put a birds nest on your head, then maybe you’d be halfway there....

View attachment 124325
He is Mrs Hinch you bish.
1555147584230.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Hello my lovelies... I’m Absolutley fine! I’ve had soo many messages asking me if I’m ok... I’m fine! (23563 hours later.. after sharing his journey and the emotional scars it has left him with) .... I’ve nothing really to tell ye... so ... aye!

I wonder what's happened? 🧐
Sarah Louise has been on the Stella and ripped him a new arsehole!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
A tour of his flat so he can let folks know where he got stuff from?

Calls for a drinking game. A shot every time he says EBay, B&M and Home Bargains.

Who's up for getting smashed like a cooncil letterbox?

• Haha
  • Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Pure feelin' this new thread ma lovelies 💃🏻

<whips head back and so forth>

Congratulations to @Badaboom for the off the cuff comment and @Nellyellie for suggesting it as the next thread title winning with 38 votes🏆

So hoosecoats on, all forms of Sharks at the ready and let's go!

So aye....

706AB0A6-6B31-4C72-848F-0406C66DCCBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bluetomato

Knowing that Mario is holding his own phone up taking a picture of himself with his eyes closed pretending to be ‘asleep’ is making me laugh more than it should.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Pure feelin' myself the day ma lovelies! 💦 💎

Always time for a 19 second wank whilst drying your crown 👑

E2F7CCC5-48CF-423D-A3DF-6A28B464A569.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

LadyB

Yesterday I decided to give the Hinches a miss as it was just same old, same old. My daughter gave me two names to watch instead. A lass whose name I am not allowed to mention who scrounges and has an Amazon wish list for toys and clothes for herself and her kids and this lad Mario. The scrounger is just a shameless low life so I am not bothering with her but this Mario lad is pure gold. Is he a real person?:) I asked my hubby who is 74 what he had done the last couple of days. "Well you know because I told you but I have planted out carrots, parsnip, leeks, potatoes, onions, radish, beetroot and lettuce and set off tomato plants" " Right, well this Mario lad had a daily tick list just for yesterday 1) make bed 2) wipe worktops 3) fluff and hoover sofa 4) Febreze 5) freshen toilet" Hubby asks "How old is he do you think?" me: "In his 30's I would guess" Hubby: "Well that tick list would take about half an hour so what else did he do then?" Me: "Bugger all except open a packet curry mix from B & M add a few chicken pieces and make a curry." Hubby: "The world has gone mad - go back to that dimwit Hinch" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Cant believe were all arguing about what to call Mario's lunch, have we forgot the cardinal rule of St Mario?

💎NAE DEBATES💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Bubble And Squeak

Why does he add so many unnecessary words into his sentences? ‘I washed all my ‘existing’ shoes’ 😂😂😂😂 why does the word existing need to be there. Don’t even know why that bothers me, it just does. Probs because he’s saying it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
His beloved steam mop will have an attachment that you can use to blow down the inside of radiators, if he’s so inclined. He just loves to throw away money on pointless, cheap throwaway items. It’s so wasteful.
You can also use a hairdryer to blow the dust onto an old towel underneath.

If only he had a powerful hairdryer..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Evening Lads! I'm still struggling to get my Melvin mojo back. I think he's just so fucking insufferable now he is locked up in the tower of castle greyskull 24/7 and struggling for content. It seems to have made him even more... not sure of the right word but the nearest i can get is cuntish. I don't know, I think Melvin might be believing his own press and smelling his own rancid farts a little too much at the moment.
It's probably me though, before I just wanted o kick him in the knackers, but lately I just want to rip his clackers off and shove them down his throat. Sign of the times, I spose.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27