Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh do duck off Miriam with your am fine ma luvlees, hunners of messages and so forth you been on the gram all weekend, weekend off from what ? Sat in your hoosecoat and grey footless tights doing diddly squat...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we share about mother Rendall on here I have some major tea about her man?!

So I’m just gonna spill the tea on mother rendalls man.... I know that he is a constant cheater, he left her on New Year’s Eve 2 years ago got a girl I know to pick him up and went back to hers and they had sex, he constantly shags about and she used to be a big time hash head!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s because his arch nemesis @Kikini Bamalam came out to play. She makes him nervous
Well exactly! Now he knows I watch Tipping Point he has come to realise that I am a powerful intellectual that should not be messed with. I could make mincemeat of the tiny fucker. Although to be fair, I reckon my westie has more brains than oor Melv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
AB0FB506-634D-4CFA-A7DE-21353303F986.jpeg

If mario was Lou, this post would have said “mum bun get things done! I’m going to go get some bits and bobs from the shop and be with my babies....” before ignoring them and posting in her kitchen an hour later!
It’ll be the same with Mario... he’ll be back, he can’t resist. I imagine he’ll have some skin care routine to document... it’s been a few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On the same post: I'm having time off, I'm always here.

He's like the God of Instagram isn't he, all seeing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread here lads 💃🏻

Nae more posts on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.