Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care that I’ve said it a thousand times - I still miss the instagram ‘cleaners’ thread. Fred, where are yooo? I am sure he had his own account on here at one point 😂

I was reading the Hinch thread and someone mentioned that she had sent someone else a shark too, does anyone know who? The Hinch thread moves so fast I didn’t have a chance to ask on there.

Reactions: 9
I don’t care that I’ve said it a thousand times - I still miss the instagram ‘cleaners’ thread. Fred, where are yooo? I am sure he had his own account on here at one point 😂

I was reading the Hinch thread and someone mentioned that she had sent someone else a shark too, does anyone know who? The Hinch thread moves so fast I didn’t have a chance to ask on there.
I miss the cleaning thread. Good times 😂

Reactions: 10
Why oh why has Mario bought a £300 hairdryer when he has next to no hair? 🙈 I'm sure it's a question that's been asked a lot but ffs! And getting excited over a GHD roundbrush that is FAR TOO BIG for his hair please say he doesn't just brush his hair normally with it... maybe his bff Hinch the professional hairdresser could give him some tips 🙄😂

• Haha
I had a nose at Mario today after Mrs Hinch gifted him the handheld Shark. I have many questions, but the first & foremost is why does he have a £299 hairdryer when he hardly has any hair?! 🤣
Also, how many expensive Shark gadgets do you really need to clean what appears to be quite a small flat?

• Haha
I had a nose at Mario today after Mrs Hinch gifted him the handheld Shark. I have many questions, but the first & foremost is why does he have a £299 hairdryer when he hardly has any hair?! 🤣
If you find the answer. Let us know.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Me too, 😭 G man isn't posting, Lou is still uniquely Lou. Far more fun than Hinch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A679901C-11B3-466D-A69E-288196D85918.jpeg
Only Mario would have monogrammed slippers 😑
Why have I never spotted them before?!😐😐😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too, 😭 G man isn't posting, Lou is still uniquely Lou. Far more fun than Hinch.
Lost his lust for life when the cleaning thread and his content went. Poor guy. Bet he cries on his “fliddy chair” in the shower over his content being drier than a menopausal fanny as John sits outside and ignores him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🧐🤔 Fakes. The stitching on the box is off, and the pattern on the fabric isn't gucci. 😁 😁 😁
Wonder what happened to the "Gucci" trainers for Christmas? Did they fall apart? Looked like they came from the Barras.

Also, how many expensive Shark gadgets do you really need to clean what appears to be quite a small flat?
Because he's a fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.