Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐🤔 Fakes. The stitching on the box is off, and the pattern on the fabric isn't gucci. 😁 😁 😁
He has recently got those, he got his Fake arse trainers at Christmas. He would of shown these!
I would remember seeing those fake sunglasses before. Also the Gucci sign isn’t printed like that. 🙄
For someone about to loose his job he is splashing the cash... wonder how he is earning his money 🤔

They’ll look great with his primark tracksuit 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fake Goochi sunglasses can take pride of place on his fake Chanel & Gucci books next to his chopped gash cushions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When was the last time he took that bloody manky hoosecoat off? It must stink to high heaven.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So is he keeping the way Rayn is feeling off insta or not? If it heightens your emotions and puts your IBS through the roof then don’t mention it at all.

And for all it’s worth, I think Rayn might be allergic to ALL THE bleeping CHEMICALS YOU USE IN THE HOUSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wearing it in bed too? Yuck! I feel sweaty just looking at him!
What happened to the cat? Did it used to have a female name?
Did you just assume Rayn’s gender?!

RAYN appears to use her/she but I think we can be certain that Rayn identifies as a shark cordless these days in order to try and get Marion’s attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In the picture he posted to his stories of Rayn sitting up in her bed — is that one of those automatic air freshener spray things on the radiator cover above her?! If so, it’s spraying DIRECTLY onto her bed.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m fairly new to this thread, I’d heard of him before and seen his stories .. but was looking yesterday after hinch gifted him a hoover. Came across Dereks tiktok, is he always off his box? He looks it.

• Haha
So Rayn’s fine but.... then lists her ailments. Mario is definitely the type of person to say “I’m not being rude but...” and then be really rude.
He’s taking a day off the gram to look after his wane. He’s like a fly around tit, he can’t resist.

Reactions: 10
Its coz the other twunts MH SS feel the need to announce a day off, I mean who bleeping cares , que all the followers messaging hunners and hunners of 'are you ok saint marion' and we will suffer the SS of it ....Ryan the Wayne, so aye

Reactions: 4
That wee cat doesn’t look good in that pic 😕
I love cats so hope she is alright - they get stressed easy so hopefully its down to change in routine (who could blame her?!) and nothing worse.
Mine is a wee pest knocking things over & attention seeking when we are all getting ready to leave for school & work in the morning but now I think she is sick of the sight of us home all day everyday for weeks.
I’m a witch but I do want the cat to be okay!

Reactions: 10
He’s killing the cat with chemicals! Can’t he bleeping see it’s all he’s fault, the thick bastard. She’s locked in that airless hole 24/7 it’s animal cruelty! 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.