Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Another possibility for the next thread title?
1. The twit in the Flat
2. Cluttering with Mario

thoughts? 🤣

also... this whole ‘nae insta for the weekend ma lovelies’ - I give it 5 mins. The bin might need a shower, the plush pad might need spraying, the asthmatic shark might need emptying on the cooker... I could go on....
The twit in the Flat is THIS thread title - it just got amended by admin and makes absolutely no sense 😭

Should have gone with my "if you're having hair problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but ma lovelie Dyson ain't one" - not that I'm bitter or anything 💅🏼

But I've seen a few on this thread journeee....

1. bleep on a Dust Hunt (although if twit in the Flat didn't make it past the beady eye of admin then that stands nae chance)

2. Cluttering With Mario

3. And this wasn't a suggestion, just a comment which made me laugh and now seems very apt after seeing his bin rim - Filthy Wee Shite 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another possibility for the next thread title?
1. The twit in the Flat
2. Cluttering with Mario

thoughts? 🤣

also... this whole ‘nae insta for the weekend ma lovelies’ - I give it 5 mins. The bin might need a shower, the plush pad might need spraying, the asthmatic shark might need emptying on the cooker... I could go on....
Cluttering with Mario ...game changer ..so aye
He had posted several times since he went into weekend retirement and I dont think it will be the last either...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we’ll see Mariam on an episode of Hoarders in years to come. They’ll be going into his bespoke build from the ground up flat with masks on because of the fumes. Wading through his crap.
Mariam, if you’re reading this while taking time away from insta, you should know that time away means OFF it and not reposting your Saddo followers posts with you tagged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Send him a message, bet you're blocked immediately, cos 🤥

I know we're all supposed to learn Korean, become concert level pianists etc, but if my job was an insta influencer I think I'd put a bit more effort in than mario is. He could do cooking, zoflora casserole maybe. Properly go through his stuff, how many dots in a Marie Kondo journey.
He/they are missing an opportunity here, their target audience is trapped and bored.
You've inspired me sooze. Country garden soup for starters, mandarin and lime duck for mains and paradise peach cobbler for dessert 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is he able to use the fake tan on his face if his skin is sooooo sensitive 🤦🏼‍♀️ I honestly think he’s just made that up for some bizarre reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is he able to use the fake tan on his face if his skin is sooooo sensitive 🤦🏼‍♀️ I honestly think he’s just made that up for some bizarre reason.
Maybe it's pure bespoke fake tan..especially for him so he can tap and slap into his bobble head...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today while getting my daily fix of culture and so forth, this came up on Tipping Point and it made me larf. The prick contestant got it wrong by the way. Sorry it's a shite photo but i kept laughing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So aye hes taking the weekend aff , away fae his phone.......I smell shite... he'll be on tattle all weekend reading this thread . He'll bounce back Monday like Rayn jumping oot the windae ........

• Haha
Today while getting my daily fix of culture and so forth, this came up on Tipping Point and it made me larf. The prick contestant got it wrong by the way. Sorry it's a shite photo but i kept laughing.
You're so high brow Kikini. 😁 My brain has turned to mush watching idiots like Mario point, pat, and superficially clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The twit with all the tat and the depressed cat in the flat.

But I do love Cluttering with Mario 🤣

• Haha
Weekend afff ma luvlieeees aye and so forth. Hopefully Rayns no getting poisoned by all the chemicals all weekend. Give that poor cat a break and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww shucks i’m fair delighted that ‘Cluttering With Mario’ struck a chord wi yis aw 😘
Who thinks Marlon has fucked off home for the weekend to the beach?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What happened with the hoose tour? Did bingo get cancelled?

This is what it's come to. Melvin's gave me FOMO. Bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I may have been in the house too long or late to the party but was just looking through dereks tiktok 👀😂 and found a video of them picking ‘Who is the most messy’ etc. The first question is ‘who is the better looking one’ and derek points straight to himself. Marion looks absolutely devastated!
Aye he prob got sent to the wardrobe with raayyynneeee (she’s a cheeky cheeky lassie) for a week for that! #freederek

Eh... what made him a prick?

Last edited:
What happened with the hoose tour? Did bingo get cancelled?

This is what it's come to. Melvin's gave me FOMO. Bawbag.
Mornin ma luvlees (may be the closest we get this weekend) ave had hunners and hunners of messages asking about ma hoose tour its awe in ma highlights...so aye
This may be his comeback over weekend as he never really has a day aff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably away to visit the new nephew for the weekend or his family.

he will not go a full weekend without his phone xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.