Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with his Stories and I see hes had the ugly scrubbles! πŸ€’πŸ˜‚

Our wee Marion has just received his very own boujee and beespoke grey scrub daddy 😍
How ugly ARE they? 🀒 But if you like grey, allllll grey (nae pink) then they're great, I suppose.... πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely our precious mario deserves a bespoke grey and blush pink one? Someone contact scrub daddy and complain!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it is!! I only venture over that direction now for Asda occasionally now. Look on the news - there was an armed siege at the flats just up from there at the weekend!! 🀣
Curious as to how local you are noo!! 🀣
I can confirm it is πŸ‘‹ I had the β€œpleasure” of a cup of tea and a roll n slice there the week before lockdown. Hasn’t changed since the last time I was there almost 15 years ago 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
PRAISE...THE....LORD
Hallo ma luvlees
Marion is taking the weekend aff ...fone doon, nae mare buying aff Ebay. only problem is we will be tortured with 4 days worth on Monday if he can actually stay aff the gram...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PRAISE...THE....LORD
Hallo ma luvlees
Marion is taking the weekend aff ...fone doon, nae mare buying aff Ebay. only problem is we will be tortured with 4 days worth on Monday if he can actually stay aff the gram...so aye and so forth
Send him a message, bet you're blocked immediately, cos πŸ€₯

I know we're all supposed to learn Korean, become concert level pianists etc, but if my job was an insta influencer I think I'd put a bit more effort in than mario is. He could do cooking, zoflora casserole maybe. Properly go through his stuff, how many dots in a Marie Kondo journey.
He/they are missing an opportunity here, their target audience is trapped and bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I know we're all supposed to learn Korean, become concert level pianists etc, but if my job was an insta influencer I think I'd put a bit more effort in than mario is. He could do cooking, zoflora casserole maybe. Properly go through his stuff, how many dots in a Marie Kondo journey.
He/they are missing an opportunity here, their target audience is trapped and bored.
No I need Marion in my life ...sadly ....its all that boujee bespoke plushness to be Pacific...so aye ...but your right he could use his 'bespoke platform" to his benefit but hes a lazy twunt sat festering in his hoosecoat and W slippers

Reactions: 2
Raaaayyyyyyn duck off I'm duin my hairrrr

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This is why he will never make it big. He is missing an opportunity. He was handed his followers on a plate and he thinks the rest should come easy. His constant moaning shows he wants the freebies but not to put in the mundane behind the scenes work. Some people would kill for his followers but he is just wasting the opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The twit in the flat is back posting again despite taking a sabbatical from IG for the weekend ...such a liar like his pal hinchy ...so aye

Reactions: 8
2C01108D-0071-4371-B181-25C94CACC254.jpeg
Knew I’d seen mario somewhere before. Lord farquaad in shrek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hullo ma lovlies, so oor maz needs a break from aw this social media hing. What's the bets Derek's said to him to stop the spending on Amazon and eBay and tightened the purse strings after oor marion has blown the wedding and holiday fund on shite during the lockdown πŸ˜‚
And we'll be treated to an ibs journeeeeh on Monday if Derek's off the full weekend πŸ’©πŸ†πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The twit in the flat is back posting again despite taking a sabbatical from IG for the weekend ...such a liar like his pal hinchy ...so aye
Another possibility for the next thread title?
1. The twit in the Flat
2. Cluttering with Mario

thoughts? 🀣

also... this whole β€˜nae insta for the weekend ma lovelies’ - I give it 5 mins. The bin might need a shower, the plush pad might need spraying, the asthmatic shark might need emptying on the cooker... I could go on....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.