Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my lovelies... I’m Absolutley fine! I’ve had soo many messages asking me if I’m ok... I’m fine! (23563 hours later.. after sharing his journey and the emotional scars it has left him with) .... I’ve nothing really to tell ye... so ... aye!

Sarah Louise has been on the Stella and ripped him a new hole!
Sarah Louise is genius.... So aye and so forth

Reactions: 9

Boo bleeping hoo Melvin, now quickly get your handheld shark to clean out the tiny case and post a million dots on how to do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I may be reading too much into this after a wee bit of wine 🤪 But I posted about who thinks he’s gone the beach then he posts that pic. I meant South Beach Marlon not Blackpool 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I think do I still smile this way"

1. That's a smile? Looks like pure fear to me Melvin, you are 2 foot tall and that's a big stone you are leaping from.

2. I'm more than sure you have practised your smile countless times in your various mirrors (the padded monstrosity, the dolls house compact mirror, the Ikea 'Hollywood' mirror) and will actually be able to answer that question if you try really hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

1. That's a smile? Looks like pure fear to me Melvin, you are 2 foot tall and that's a big stone you are leaping from.

2. I'm more than sure you have practised your smile countless times in your various mirrors (the padded monstrosity, the dolls house compact mirror, the Ikea 'Hollywood' mirror) and will actually be able to answer that question if you try really hard.
Of course you don’t smile like that any more Mazda.... You’ve got veneers!! 🤣
He looks more like an amputee being kicked into the air than happy to be in Blackpool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ppppp

Hi Cleaning, please don't think I'm being too forward but I'd like to take you as one of my wives. You will join @Frankensooze @Cagayu and many other young lovelies in my cult. Come in the water is lovely xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
ppppp

Hi Cleaning, please don't think I'm being too forward but I'd like to take you as one of my wives. You will join @Frankensooze @Cagayu and many other young lovelies in my cult. Come in the water is lovely xxx
"Psst, I've heard she watches quiz shows in a rat slanket. Gusset must need a right proper airing and no mistake.... But I'm not one to gossip"
20200516_233049.jpg

• Haha
Hello my lovelies... I’m Absolutley fine! I’ve had soo many messages asking me if I’m ok... I’m fine! (23563 hours later.. after sharing his journey and the emotional scars it has left him with) .... I’ve nothing really to tell ye... so ... aye!

Sarah Louise has been on the Stella and ripped him a new hole!
Aye n the bleeping hole blocked me when I went to comment again about taking time off Instagram means not posting stories or on his grid 😂 think this is the 5th account I've had to make 😂

• Haha
Big ‘Sophie’ geein it big licks on the comments and sympathising with saint Marion patron saint of scrotums about the trolling. As if I could even be bothered to troll that imbecile, who cares about u and your ‘life’ or Henry,Jamie.ronnie and so forth. I’m ready for leaving twit in the flat a comment off my own personal insta- (that will result in instant block) not one duck is given anymore (well kinda 🤣) He is really goading me the wee arse licker 🤣🤣🤣 and yes I’ve had a few beverages but that isn’t any excuse I feel like this way every time I watch maid Marion 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is such an attention seeking bleep he's a typical social media Hun
Checked into hospital
Pm me hun R U OK ?

HE So self obsessed if he was a bar of chocolate he'd eat himself he loves himself thst much

• Haha
Big ‘Sophie’ geein it big licks on the comments and sympathising with saint Marion patron saint of scrotums about the trolling. As if I could even be bothered to troll that imbecile, who cares about u and your ‘life’ or Henry,Jamie.ronnie and so forth. I’m ready for leaving twit in the flat a comment off my own personal insta- (that will result in instant block) not one duck is given anymore (well kinda 🤣) He is really goading me the wee arse licker 🤣🤣🤣 and yes I’ve had a few beverages but that isn’t any excuse I feel like this way every time I watch maid Marion 🤢🤢
Sophie’s comment is all about her! Me, me, me, me, me! She uses the words I, my, me over 20 times in one comment. She’s the biggest narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m your wife now View attachment 131929

that’s my grey rat slanket wrapped around my hair
Hello Dave!
I usually get notifications to say there’s been new posts but something must have gone tits up as there’s been nothing until tonight so I have some catching up to do with this hilarious thread.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but does anyone else think Mario’s wee shorts look like boxers?
He’s such an arse but so funny. Can’t wait for the day Hinch logs off Instagram for good, she’s so fake and narcissistic

Reactions: 5

Why am I not surprised that he’s used the downtime to spin it into wanting sympathy? how many people will be tagging him in stories (that he’ll share) saying awww poor wee mario in his tat cave?
Sarahlous comment is nowhere to be seen and the comments are now turned off.

Reactions: 3
Who rattled his little rat cage??

Comments from all the usual menstrual Instagram accounts but I bet he is moist with his comment from Soph. He will be back like never before after this. And I cannot wait for the boujie and bespoke content

Reactions: 7
He had just bough another set of grey bedding. By the looks of things he hd more bedding than I have pairs of knickers 🙈😂
He's always going on about how much bedding he has and what I don't get is, why, when he strips the bed to wash the bedding, why doesn't he just put a clean one on instead of waiting for it to dry? Why doesn't he rotate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye n the bleeping hole blocked me when I went to comment again about taking time off Instagram means not posting stories or on his grid 😂 think this is the 5th account I've had to make 😂
That's pure gawjus dedication ma lovelie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.