Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m gutted.... I’ve been blocked! I only asked him where he got his pink lamp from? What did I do wrong?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hallo ma luvlees....so a weekend after gram for Miriam and proceeds to post the biggest ASW(attention seeking bleep) comment, even the grinch has bitten the bait , I have had no respite from this bleep this weekend atall...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Why am I not surprised that he’s used the downtime to spin it into wanting sympathy? how many people will be tagging him in stories (that he’ll share) saying awww poor wee mario in his tat cave?
I wonder how long it took his strangler fingers to type this essay up

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Why am I not surprised that he’s used the downtime to spin it into wanting sympathy? how many people will be tagging him in stories (that he’ll share) saying awww poor wee mario in his tat cave?
I love the bit that says it 'changes you in ways none of youse would understand' as if his wee minions are all dunderheids that don't realise folk develop fake personas for the gram 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the bit that says it 'changes you in ways none of youse would understand' as if his wee minions are all dunderheids that don't realise folk develop fake personas for the gram 😏😂
It’s because he is fayyyyymooos and everyone else can only gaze up at him on the pedestal of his own making.

I am on tenterhooks wondering what’s pushed him over the edge this week. I’m hoping he’ll add it to his trolls highlight ❤

• Haha
All the demons in his head came out to play after too much gin and shoved him up on his high horse.

• Haha
His latest story. My god Mario if being on the 'gram is so hard and so forth just duck off. No one cares!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.