Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
AvaMay deserves tae go intae liquidation fur this poast alone, also.
View attachment 2460786

This comment, wud need mair than therapy hen after visiting Beirut towers 😳
View attachment 2460788
He's nailed the autumn fragrance, hahaha, yeah right, you've bought a gallon can of cheap candle oil from Aliexpress dear. Shows how thick they think their customers are, to say this. Not gonna lie, bit disappointed he's not called it Autumn Leafs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

AllieBee

VIP Member
Sorry but wtf is he actually trying to say tonight? I don't know, but I'm trying to get to know and so forth
We don't know. And it's no good asking Maz he doesn't know either. Making out he's like the chief perfumier at AM.. it's a tiny lil company that's owned by Hamnahs ex BF. It's not his. He's not built his brand, he sniffs a few bottles every 6 months, decides which one he likes best then Hannah sells a few of her overpriced melts to the few saps that follow Maz.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Needs a moment to breathe???

Real life reality - leaves for work mid morning, gets home in time to have dinner at 5pm. Eats takeaway or reheats from a box. No caring responsibilities, no long commute, no garden, very few rooms to clean. No hobbies or exercise, no volunteering.

Instagram reality - no brand work, no creative reels, relies on rambling stories, chooses a fragrance to name twice a year.

It’s not a breather he’s needing, it’s a dose of reality!

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Sat greetin over the memory of a Christmas tree that wasn't even his.
Aye OK fat lad.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “fuck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough bitch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙
My personal favourite moment from this thread was the description of Marion’s charums jangling whilst she was getting bummed by Del 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

spongey

VIP Member
We don't get hard water in Scotland but of course he wouldn't have researched that when he accepted the Viakal ad 🥴 that's soap scum, Maz... also.

• Haha
Her heads been smashed in with a brick.
Screenshot_20231003_120954_Video Editor.jpg

---
Fuck me, look at the state of it. Fumming she's doing a viakal ad, It was my stupul, I'll never buy it again, factual.
"My trusty loyal faithful Viakal." It's a brand new bottle you fat bastard.
Screenshot_20231003_121019_Video Editor.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

ohdoris

VIP Member
I mean, it is always going to be hard for anyone who doesn’t have a womb to have a child. It’s going to be especially hard for Mario because a new born will have more brain cells then him.
I’ve never ever seen him be an “ally” for his own community, he just posts for attention. Many, many gay couples & singles have adopted. Marion can barely look after himself, nevermind another human.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies, it's an amber weather warning for parts of Scotland, including Beirut towers so we might get some dots of doom the day. Where ah live most roads closed so gonni huv tae interact wi ma weans, ah'm mair fummming than Martin wiz when wee Deek used the Jo Malone haun wash. #factual

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Oh no you're wrong hen. She did meet him face ro face earlier this year. She only made him pay 12.99 for the privilege and he came away with a lovely kids book as a thank you for paying her. Cos that's what besties do isn't it? Charge you to see them? Oh hang on....
Excuse me but they are besties. Hinch sends him the longest voice notes on WhatsApp. The besties are even in talks about a podcast of their convos 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’m honestly pyooooooooooor affronted for him posting this hen. And the next story where he says ‘we have pumpkin spice back in stock too’ 🤯

He’s never even set foot in the factory and here is acting all Macaroni CEO of AvaMay.

Maybe Macaroni used the petty cash to buy some shares in AvaMay and save the business 😨
He never uses the scents! All his pictures are of Yankee candles, the White Company, Next, B&M and any other scented product other than the ones he reckons he invented. He never seems to use Ava May until he has a discount code to share.. A few pictures from his grid….

Attachments

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I’m in that place abroad (which is actually England because I’m not from the UK so hello England, I am in you) and I’ve had too many of those lethal cocktails but hi trolls.
Also.
he’s a sad knob.

No content. No life. No friends.No garden.
Also.

• Haha
  • Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
So he gets a load of followers over from hunch and then fucks off for the weekend. Bravo monzo, that is exactly why you won't get anywhere with insta 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

muscadet

Chatty Member
He’s never had a proper graze board in his life! A dairylea triangle and a cream cracker don’t count 😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
This Belfast trip he was organising in May hasn't materialised as well. also.

Unless it's next year also.

Here ya go Mario a reminder of your lies.

345416295_199912749559961_3264089116091391071_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart