Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does realise in a world of 8 billion people his followers equate to about 0.00125%.
This bleep reckons he's international.
Make it stop.
He's bleeping tapped in the head.
I'm done.
I'm out.
When you think he can't get any more tragic, embarassing or ridiculous. He says this.

Its so odd all these fuckas that inbox him as as illiterate as him. Hmmmmmm???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1. Who watches stories in public at full volume?
2. Even at full volume who can overhear in loud locations like a coffee shop or boarding/disembarking a cruise with a rammy of other passengers
3. If someone was hawking over my shudder nosying in on what I’m doing there would be no jovial moment of chit chat, they’d get a filthy look and possibly the back of my hand
FACTUAL!!

Also, what boat is oor ‘Lynne’ on? Noah’s ark? No signal? All modern liners have wifi.

Come on mas, you’re really letting yourself down with these awful tales.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
On today's episode of things that categorically did not happen.

What a treat this is hens

This happens allllllll the time my lovelies, people all over the world including a waitress in New York - STOP IT 😂

Why does he lie so much? his lies aren't even believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Clutching ma beak at Martin pretending to huv loads of fans aw ower the world watching his dots of doom fae Beirut towers, while aw the tattle trolls ur away actually visiting the world 🤣

If ah wuz in that place abroad and heard Martin's voice oan someone's phone ah'd be trying tae wurk oot their tattle name 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion:
Martin the Brand goes International. Monte Carlo, New York in America, Seedhill in Beirut. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The postie said his squat looked like NY
The waitress in NY
The picture for Edinburgh trip was NY

I’m going in - surely it’s my time 🤣

Thread #110 - Maz is in a Empire State of mind. She’s doing ‘just fine’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jeez, Andrew W influenced the bleep to buy this and noo he thinks he is the one that invent this snail jizz.

and you lie man.

Untitled.png
386394305_845720450563068_3128139035487915154_n.jpg
385850552_2379576068881007_720149174682335371_n.jpg
386594419_621631946839674_2540340711754663704_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Skincare so powerful that results are MENTAL after 5 days….right.

When is she showing her before and after without a filter?

Professional cosmetic procedure results are not instant. Basic skincare such as using a new moisturiser, will take around 4 weeks of twice a day application to deliver noticeable results.

Another dose of tit also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've only wan thing Tae say the night - that bleeping filter is speshul!
Still disnay hide the chins hen. #factual
---
Aff topic, but ma poast ma rules, ah think youse lovelies might like the Scoattish Harry Potter.

Back oan topic incredible, also. 👌
---

His brother is in the panto, ah'm still convinced Martin is playing an ugly sister fur sum extra petty cash.
The back end o the coo also so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.