Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - From Paris to Beirut, every toilet I go in, my arse is sharting pure wealth.

Inspired by the song from Paris to Berlin and taking into account oor we Maz’s favourite things, sharting and pure boujee wealth. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you Google babies being x rayed, thats how I picture Marion in his shower...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How loud are these people phones that passing people can hear him? Also Marion didn’t do any stories last week thought he was on a break far that app.
Bet it wasn’t New York and it was actually Newark. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think it’s safe to say this years mental breakdown has well and truly commenced with the recent bullshit lies that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario hen. You've wrote some funny messages to yourself, but you've went too far on this one.

Now stop, because we all know it didn't happen 😂

View attachment 2492639

Ah think the wiki needs a chapter oan Mario’s stories of things that never happen/happened so he can keep track of his lies!
---
🎶 when youse go wull youse sent back a wax melt fae America 🎶
Kin youse imagine the fanny let loose in Bath and Body works? He’d end up in more debt than a third world country.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do youse no who I um? Derek tell them. I am the patron saint of paisley what you mean youse don’t accept klarna? What about clearpay? You must know am famous oan that app. I champion small business so bath and body works I can chant you from the rooftops. Even a waitress in New York nos me, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey fat lad. Please be reminded it's stories.
Could you tell Lynne also?

Screenshot_20231005_221025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How would he no have posted the DM from New York (America) at the time it arrived at Beirut (Paisley)? Surely if that happened he'd have been pishing his wee panties and shared it several times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Almost snapped ma beak aff at the New York bullshit.
Honestly expects people to believe it.

I'm so glad he telt us that it was New York in America, as opposed to New York in West Yorkshire.
Absolute walloper also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma hens I've just had the most bizarre dream. Me and @Madge2022 were in a panto with mario and Deek. We were all dressed as elves and did a break dancing routine mid show. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.