Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking talking contradiction!

We all know you aren't happy in that hobbit hole Maz. Your name isn't even on the rent book, so get back in yer ain lane and get some class. Also!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every month if he isn’t going on about trolls he is moaning about happy and content he is with what he has got. Ok told us first time don’t need tell me for the 56789th time this year that you are happy your not going to convince me Marion.
Funny those that can’t have a certain thing are very ones trying to say it’s not for them, it’s wasteful etc. if someone handed you a house and a evoque let’s say wouldn’t say no would you? Thought so. He needs the get back in his ain lane and stay there, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Every month if he isn’t going on about trolls he is moaning about happy and content he is with what he has got. Ok told us first time don’t need tell me for the 56789th time this year that you are happy your not going to convince me Marion.
Funny those that can’t have a certain thing are very ones trying to say it’s not for them, it’s wasteful etc. if someone handed you a house and a evoque let’s say wouldn’t say no would you? Thought so. He needs the get back in his ain lane and stay there, also.
I think the people who try hardest to convince people they are happy being poor and living in a cage, and love what they have, are usually the ones who hate their lives and who they are the most.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Fell down a rabbit hole and came across Krystal Chandelier’s page. WTF, is that actual tampon applicators on the cakes? 😂
It's chopped aff fingers, aw the rage in Beirut towers ma lovelie, chewed aff ears are so last year, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought he was all sorted for his new Christmas decor??! The box says candy cane I thought were done with that shite! 🤦🏾‍♀️
IMG_0626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think the people who try hardest to convince people they are happy being poor and living in a cage, and love what they have, are usually the ones who hate their lives and who they are the most.
Living in a cage 😂

that reminds me - that song “living in a box” came on today on the radio and I had a wee laugh to myself that the song is literally a theme tune to martins life in the shoebox flat. But we move. Crabbit. Also xoxoxo

oh and he 100% sent himself that message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is just one massive walking ick. Everything he does gives me second hand embarrassment.

Wonder if him and Dumb Deek have planned their Christmas trip to London yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have covid as well, so has my daughter and son. I didn't put up my decs though, couldn't be arsed. Me and my daughter did make a living room den though and got 'ahem' cosy, and we've started a Harry Potter marathon.
I've not been able to get it out my mind though, I hope I haven't got one of Maz's wee covid particles that's travelled to the Midlands from his gaff. That would finish me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Paisley oan BBC Scotland the noo. Castleveechi makes an appearance, sadly nae sign oaf Deek and Beak.

Mentioning how when the mills closed down ruined Paisley's wealth. Ah wuz half hoping Martin wud be featured as the Phoenix of Paisley wealth #bluetick #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.