Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat greetin over the memory of a Christmas tree that wasn't even his.
Aye OK fat lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovlies.... not been on a while cos I've been working ma ass off in that place called work and I've no been well, but we move!

Why the F is he doing a Grinch theme? That is so tacky! His original tree was nice and normal. His obsession is purely for insta. He's no right in the head.

Reactions: 18
If I was told I had to pick a tree between the twa he showed, I'd pick the first wan a thoosun times ower, that red and white monstrosity is like something you'd see in a cartoon. Tacky tacky tacky.

Reactions: 19
If I was told I had to pick a tree between the twa he showed, I'd pick the first wan a thoosun times ower, that red and white monstrosity is like something you'd see in a cartoon. Tacky tacky tacky.
Absolutely everything he does is tacky.

Reactions: 12
Two middle aged men toasting marshmallows over that tiny flame. Shove them under the grill you imbecile....And it's not 'marshmallos' 🙄

How can he not see he makes himself look a fool when he shares things like this 🙈

Screenshot_20231001-204012_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooft Shes oan wan the night. Disny want the luxury lifestyle, honestly lovelies he really doesn’t. Happy to take the designer toaster and kettle tho 😳
Dinny even get me started on the grinch theme, those pair need highlighted to those online predator groups cause somethings no wired up right with them 😳 2 men with no kids decorating their house like that. Nah!!
Anyways lovelies he is FINE…..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s never had a proper graze board in his life! A dairylea triangle and a cream cracker don’t count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolutely everything he does is tacky.
Title suggestion because your passion is my passion ma hen

Cleaning with mario #110: every little thing he does is tacky

Obviously tae the tune of the polis, IYKYKIYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was he not gifted those marshmallows a while back?

384997055_227482176984066_8101737184453362660_n.jpg

385573260_2027190827621327_3530762789948081152_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Loves a graze board? Personally I hate the idea of eating food from a graze board. I just think of piss and tit on fingers when people have been to the loo and not washed their hands, and then grabbing at the graze board. Makes me feel nauseous. Plus they look a mess.

He's making a right cack out of that Smore isn't he, how can tell he's never lit the fire pit in the garden and toasted marshmallows before. Oh hang on, yeah not got a garden has he?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aww Marion hen the junkies could have given you a wee tutorial on how tae use yer burner so aye 👌
If he carries on at this rate the only thing he'll be doing is rolling the wee porker 🐷

• Haha
Toasting Marshmallows, whilst wearing Christmas pjs, with witches hats hanging from his ceiling in the month of October. Couldn't make this tit up. What a plonker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Clutchin ma beak at the grinch theme and thinning about those grinches that people hire to come trash the house and scare the kids 😂 grinch would have a field day trashing the Beirut bedsit

• Haha
  • Heart
Clutchin ma beak at the grinch theme and thinning about those grinches that people hire to come trash the house and scare the kids 😂 grinch would have a field day trashing the Beirut bedsit
Shall we have a whip round and organise one for him? Just as he's finished and all ready to do his big reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absoolut 🐍's oan this app. Fur wance Martin's timelines seem tae add up.
They met Sept 2015, even though earlier this year his fun fact to Hinch said they were together ten years to match her and her husband.
Screenshot_20231001-201400.png

Tree made appearance Dec 2016 (no idea when Deek bought it though).
Screenshot_20231001-225646.png

---
Probably think a rival Grinch beat him to it.

Im surprised that they don't do elf on the shelf. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.