Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion because your passion is my passion ma hen

Cleaning with mario #110: every little thing he does is tacky

Obviously tae the tune of the polis, IYKYKIYDKGTK
Going to add a slight suggested change and propose a thread title inspired by this-

Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Absoolut šŸ's oan this app. Fur wance Martin's timelines seem tae add up.
They met Sept 2015, even though earlier this year his fun fact to Hinch said they were together ten years to match her and her husband.
View attachment 2485629
Tree made appearance Dec 2016 (no idea when Deek bought it though).
View attachment 2485622
---

Probably think a rival Grinch beat him to it.

Im surprised that they don't do elf on the shelf. šŸ¤£
Please don't give him ideas! It would be Deek that had ro do all the elf tricks and I don't think I could face Maz's screechy whiny voice every day giggling like a tit that the elf had turned his milk.green or painted his boaby blue or hung his crusty pants on the tree

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I right in thinking the "before" Christmas tree is on bare floorboards? Because nothing has summed this guy up more than that. Who wouldn't prioritise a carpet/flooring over a Christmas tree? We ALL started somewhere, we ALL look back and see how much love and effort we've put into our homes. But a tree on bare floorboards sums him up, no substance all show. Fur coat nae knickers. Plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Going to add a slight suggested change and propose a thread title inspired by this-

Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic
Ma hen I did consider this but I'm sure they had that on the jack Monroe anthology so didnae know what the situation would be so aye also

• Heart
Reactions: 9
M
Am I right in thinking the "before" Christmas tree is on bare floorboards? Because nothing has summed this guy up more than that. Who wouldn't prioritise a carpet/flooring over a Christmas tree? We ALL started somewhere, we ALL look back and see how much love and effort we've put into our homes. But a tree on bare floorboards sums him up, no substance all show. Fur coat nae knickers. Plonker.
Mario 100% did not live in that flat at the time and that Christmas tree picture was taken. When you look at Derekā€™s old Facebook from around that time, there is no mention of ā€œweā€ or ā€œusā€ etc, itā€™s all his flat / his furniture / his plans for the place. Absolutely zero mention of Mazda šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 29
M

Mario 100% did not live in that flat at the time and that Christmas tree picture was taken. When you look at Derekā€™s old Facebook from around that time, there is no mention of ā€œweā€ or ā€œusā€ etc, itā€™s all his flat / his furniture / his plans for the place. Absolutely zero mention of Mazda šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
The good old days before poor Deek was cuckooed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
M

Wee Deek might huv no realised that Martin hud moved in, ah'm still waiting for Deek tae find oot he's engaged. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How could you tell such lies when your (nearly wrote friends) partner and family will know straight away they are not true. Youā€™d be a laughing stock. I know my friends and family would call me out if I started telling lies for attention from strangers online.

Reactions: 23
Fell down a rabbit hole and came across Krystal Chandelierā€™s page. WTF, is that actual tampon applicators on the cakes? šŸ˜‚
They look bloody awful don't they, as bad the furry dried flowers she had stuck in others, apparently they are alcohol tubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hens, Iā€™ve a bespoke dose of covid and duck me if my head didnae hurt before Iā€™ve just read his latest ramblings it sure does now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs his inane rambling about just being happy with being in your own lane is doing my head in. He runs an insta account at the end of the day and not even a very good one either!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heā€™s spent his life trying to compete but insta has made him realise thereā€™s no competition šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seriously Maz, pull the other one. Would you really be doing a Grinch themed Christmas if you werenā€™t trying to compete and show off on the gram? Likewise with all your autumn shite? I assume youā€™ve always decorated like you have long before the app was invented seen as youā€™re not trying to show off šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The latest message heā€™s receivedā€¦..he sent that to himself right? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Heā€™s spent his life trying to compete but insta has made him realise thereā€™s no competition šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seriously Maz, pull the other one. Would you really be doing a Grinch themed Christmas if you werenā€™t trying to compete and show off on the gram? Likewise with all your autumn shite? I assume youā€™ve always decorated like you have long before the app was invented seen as youā€™re not trying to show off šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ Exactly this
I mean look at the two tress*
All heā€™s done is spend huge amounts of petty cash and tax payers money for what? Gone from something that is actually no even his tree just plain and simple to that candy cane lame monstrosity.
I like a nice tree but I donā€™t sit staring at it 24/7 all teary.

It brings him a premature short lived buzz then when he sees others who have did it bigger or better or been invited to an overnight Christmas event (didnā€™t home bargains pick people up in helicopters) or been gifted really nice bits he crashes back down to earth, passive quotes and illiterate ramblings filled with pure jealousy

If he didnā€™t care and Instagram was no his joab then he wouldnā€™t have an account. Itā€™s as simple as that, he is there for pure self indulgence, to muster likes and comments as in real life heā€™s got nothing of substance, I mean what memories does he really have?
---
The latest message heā€™s receivedā€¦..he sent that to himself right? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
100% him you can tell by the punctuation and spacing, embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.