Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In line with all the rubbish he spewed yesterday, nothing says I’m so content and happy with my life like buying 3 perfumes you don’t need in one day 🙈 Any remotely normal person would have bought the one and then if they liked it would think maybe think I’ll try another one next time or get a different one for Christmas. It’s been said a hundred times before but most of his fragrances and makeup will be off by the time he gets round to using it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the duck do they need the trolly dolly on a zoom for?
Maybe he isn't really on annual leave but decided he would take a wee bespoke sick day and the M&S managers want to see for themselves if he's really sick or just stoned again? Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he isn't really on annual leave but decided he would take a wee bespoke sick day and the M&S managers want to see for themselves if he's really sick or just stoned again? Also.
Or maybe the customers have complained about his disgusting breath and the stench of weed. He's being called to a meeting about his personal hygiene and habits. I mean, if you don't brush your teeth would you even wash your boaby/fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
As much as I repulsed by Deek, I hope for his sake that he’s not going on a wee redundancy journey. Imagine being cooped-up in that tiny bedsit with Mario’s whining for 20 hours a day?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her heads been smashed in with a brick.
Screenshot_20231003_120954_Video Editor.jpg

---
duck me, look at the state of it. Fumming she's doing a viakal ad, It was my stupul, I'll never buy it again, factual.
"My trusty loyal faithful Viakal." It's a brand new bottle you fat bastard.
Screenshot_20231003_121019_Video Editor.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The wee fud hasn't got limescale, it's just dirt and water marks, any cleaner wid get that clean. I used to live in Essex and the limescale was unbelievable, I always used it, but since being back in bonnie Scotland there's been zero limescale, 7 years and I've never hud Tae de-scale ma kettle whereas down south it was a weekly joab. Unless Paisley watter is an awful lot different fae shire watter he's talkin absolute shite. Also incredible

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hey Mario. Your showers tiny mate. That small shower head is what l use to rinse my cubicle out after I've showered under my rainfall shower..Smell the wealth witch! 😜

Screenshot_20231003-122421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Her heads been smashed in with a brick.
View attachment 2488347
---
duck me, look at the state of it. Fumming she's doing a viakal ad, It was my stupul, I'll never buy it again, factual.
"My trusty loyal faithful Viakal." It's a brand new bottle you fat bastard.
View attachment 2488352
He's giving me woodpecker vibes
---
Hey Mario. Your showers tiny mate. That small shower head is what l use to rinse my cubicle out after I've showered under my rainfall shower..Smell the wealth witch! 😜

View attachment 2488388
It's like a caravan shower!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We don't get hard water in Scotland but of course he wouldn't have researched that when he accepted the Viakal ad 🥴 that's soap scum, Maz... also.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
hahaha his wee tiny poverty shower cracks me up 😂 I bet ya the hostels in town have better-looking showers than that.

• Haha
Cleaning with mario #110: Oan the breadline but she's FINE

In honour of deeks petty cash journey

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now that he’s put on 5 stone since being an OG on that app, I bet that shower feels like being in a coffin. Utter minuscule and so forth. Like whyyyyyy wouldn’t you want to get out of that bedsit to somewhere a bit better!? 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now that he’s put on 5 stone since being an OG on that app, I bet that shower feels like being in a coffin. Utter minuscule and so forth. Like whyyyyyy wouldn’t you want to get out of that bedsit to somewhere a bit better!? 🙈🙈
It’s the electric argos shower on the wall that does me 😂 not even a thermostatic shower. Povvo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “duck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough witch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.