Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get to this page and when I start to hear the sticky ginvinitis mouth taking a breath....I say 'not today Satan not today ' and swiped like bad tinder experience so aye hens keep in yer ain lanes
He has bought three more bottles of perfume. WTF? I wear perfume everyday for work and also when I go out in the evenings and weekends.
I normally rotate between 3 scents (smell the wealth), a bottle will easily last a year-18 months. Am I doing it wrong?

By my maths he has just bought at least a years worth of perfume, possible more as he doesn’t go out at the weekend. He is buying perfumes that he won’t possibly be able to wear before they go off.

His spending issue is huge and all caused by Instagram and trying to keep up with people.

Reactions: 27
I see T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. is using Martin tae try and offload stock he's had since Jim Carrey wuz The Grinch.

Ah'm in a quandary ma lovelies. If people ur influenced by Martin then they deserve the tat they buy trying tae keep up with Deek and Beak. But then ah think his fans might no be aw there and feel sorry fur them, also.

Ah wull ponder over it more, wance ah'm done deciding which new car tae buy #treatit even though ah cud use that cash fur tat crissmas decorations. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He is happy living in his boujee bedsit and smelling like pure wealth. Am done for the day… baw bag

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has bought three more bottles of perfume. WTF? I wear perfume everyday for work and also when I go out in the evenings and weekends.
I normally rotate between 3 scents (smell the wealth), a bottle will easily last a year-18 months. Am I doing it wrong?

By my maths he has just bought at least a years worth of perfume, possible more as he doesn’t go out at the weekend. He is buying perfumes that he won’t possibly be able to wear before they go off.

His spending issue is huge and all caused by Instagram and trying to keep up with people.
Me too! I have three expensive perfumes and a cheap one I just wear around the house. Why does he need so many, all that 'stuff' would drive me mad.

Reactions: 12
Im sorry but he does know that Jo Malone sold Jo Malone to Estée Lauder. So them perfumes should actually smell more like her range Jo loves which she owns now. He’s as thick as mince. Once again trying to flex to the insta crowd and just getting it so so wrong.

Reactions: 25
Shut your moaning face, Mario. You'd soon be crying if Derek lost his job the way retail are closing stores. Remember Debenhams?! 🙄

Screenshot_20231003-070223_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Early morning beak clutcher, deek collects the baskets and trolleys around M&S so what’s mas doing trying to make out he’s the ceo, required at a crucial meeting whilst on holiday. If he’s been requested to join whilst on annual leave it’s to be informed of important business news regarding your position and or store so I’d not be so flippant with the comments, P45 and the job centre could be awaiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A CORD, a rope, in this case a hanging noose, which is how I feel after reading Mario's semi literate drivel.
R.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just one of the many annoying words you repeat.
And triple check your spelling you imbecile 🙄

Screenshot_20231003-085435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Early morning beak clutcher, deek collects the baskets and trolleys around M&S so what’s mas doing trying to make out he’s the ceo, required at a crucial meeting whilst on holiday. If he’s been requested to join whilst on annual leave it’s to be informed of important business news regarding your position and or store so I’d not be so flippant with the comments, P45 and the job centre could be awaiting.
I thought exactly the same thing!

Beware of incoming rant about the state of the retail sector and how stressed they are…but Marion is being supportive (despite racking up more debt on Klarna due to his addiction to shopping) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zoom meeting probably because there is a scheduled team meeting. When we have our team meetings we're expected to come in on our days off or attend online. Optional if we're on annual leave though.

*Disclaimer ahhhm no a trolley collector person

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.