Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember The Scheme, wi Marvin, Dana and wee Bullet? They shud make another one wi Deek, Beak and Rayne the wean.

The money Ah would pay to see Martin do the ‘there’s a lady aboot the hoose’ bit. Pure class 💎
---
Wait, do you all (non Scots) understand the 🍊 ?

Ffs troops, how we going to explain this?!
No the day hen. Just no the day 😂 am no sure MrMac will make it back from Paradise if it goes the way we’re aw expecting it to.

(For our English friends, Celtic vs Rangers the day. Paradise is Celtic Park. So aye.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The money Ah would pay to see Martin do the ‘there’s a lady aboot the hoose’ bit. Pure class 💎
---

No the day hen. Just no the day 😂 am no sure MrMac will make it back from Paradise if it goes the way we’re aw expecting it to.

(For our English friends, Celtic vs Rangers the day. Paradise is Celtic Park. So aye.)
Sorry doll i need to correct u 😜 its Rangers v Celtic the day, and the games at Ibrox 🤣🤣 may the best team win and aw that 💙💙 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
[
"I'm too busy to know when there's a game on" duck off you wee tart you have the emptiest life I've ever seen
What in 10 years he hasn't had a cold 🤣
You say you're both ill every other week ya bleeping weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That the old columbian flu the wee 🍊 man is suffering from…
It annoys me how dismissive of deeks love of football he is, he has to put up with shartin martins nonsense but god forbid he even took a mild interest in deeks “passions”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The excitement of this weekend has been too much.
An unexpected night out for Marion and now a day of football 💙
See you all in 90minutes hens I’m mop kicking my way to my wee bespoke garden pub …. Smell the wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Derek is never ill”….. duck off! The pair of you are ALWAYS “ahhhm no well”
I've just came to say the same. I've never known two middle aged men to have as many ailments as those two fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That the old columbian flu the wee 🍊 man is suffering from…
It annoys me how dismissive of deeks love of football he is, he has to put up with shartin martins nonsense but god forbid he even took a mild interest in deeks “passions”
Deed Deek passions are no Marion passions, no for him but Deed Deek has to do accompany Marion in all he does.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I always wonder who this is? Wee Deek or maybe Mario’s trolling account? Mario is the only follower of it and they follow 30.
Just a bit suss 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
372956250_840269711049456_3170904018727526361_n.jpg
370966003_142980025533070_8745662919614528301_n.jpg

It appears Derek is never unwell.

March 2023

1693743748308.jpeg

and June

1693744066580.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not that I’m defending wee Deek or anything as let’s face it he willingly gives auld Mazda house room but I swear if I took a photo of Mr TL asleep in bed and put it online for strangers to see ill or not he’d have me down the divorce courts before you could say pumpkin 🎃 Who does Mazda actually think he is… no respect for anyones privacy. If I was Deek that would be a major right flag right there

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he makes out Deek is ill when he’s wanting some days off sick himself. Deek is ill then he is ill then he just has to ring in sick. I suppose he’s a week behind all the insta huns now getting his autumn decs up so he’ll need some days off to get that sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well if wee Deek wisnae well this morning, he will be pig sick noo. 👀☘👀

Right, ah'm away tae noise up Mr Madge afore he goes fur a walk, but no an 🍊 wan. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those coffee sachets a hunner percent stolen from ‘his clients’ at the police station nae debates!
Ah'm phoning the Paisley polis, a wee bespoke arrest oan his return tae wurk. 👮‍♂️

Forgetting aboot the stolen coffee, he's committing a crime by no huving the right order of tea, coffee, sugar, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor sick deed Deek will stagger in from the fitba and have nae clue what season he’s in. Bloody roasting out and that sad munter had pumpkin salt and pepper pots on a hot chocolate station 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah'm phoning the Paisley polis, a wee bespoke arrest oan his return tae wurk. 👮‍♂️

Forgetting aboot the stolen coffee, he's committing a crime by no huving the right order of tea, coffee, sugar, also.
Tell them he's got forum fae stealing off Semichem also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor sick deed Deek will stagger in from the fitba and have nae clue what season he’s in. Bloody roasting out and that sad munter had pumpkin salt and pepper pots on a hot chocolate station 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄
21 on the old mercury today. Wishing his life away isn't he.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.