Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we’re on definitions, I don’t know but I’d like to get to know what “greeting” means, as in “he’s pure greeting”, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait, do you all (non Scots) understand the 🍊 ?

Ffs troops, how we going to explain this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wee Scottish lesson here the night. Tattie hearts to yas all. Tons a love 💎

Edit - I need to stop adopting a Scottish accent. I’m from Cheshire / Manchester area & I sound a knob when I crack out a Marion-ism & my husband gives me the 🥴 face.
I’m really grateful for this (spelling correct here) I sometimes don’t understand some of the Scottish words used but didn’t want to say.

ok I’ll stick my hand up and admit I don’t understand the 🍊 sorry if that makes me as thick as Maz. I’m down fairly near to Grinch I mean Hinch so yes I’m an Essex girl and to me 🍊 would mean too much tan ( think early Towie) but I’m guessing it’s something else entirely in Scotland?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m really grateful for this (spelling correct here) I sometimes don’t understand some of the Scottish words used but didn’t want to say.

ok I’ll stick my hand up and admit I don’t understand the 🍊 sorry if that makes me as thick as Maz. I’m down fairly near to Grinch I mean Hinch so yes I’m an Essex girl and to me 🍊 would mean too much tan ( think early Towie) but I’m guessing it’s something else entirely in Scotland?
It's COMPLETELY different. Not just Scottish tho. The Irish can tell you exactly what it means. It is huge and complicated. An ancient hatred between Protestant and Catholics. It's outdated, sectarian and really abit of a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 26
@Bluebellsinthewoods

Thanks for explaining. I’m not even going to pretend to know anything about it however at least I know now it’s not tan related as looking at little ghost like Deek it didn’t make any sense 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So ma lovelies I’ve just awoken and seen the time is 1.11. Instead of rolling over and going back to sleep I thought what would Marion do so I googled what it means. I have new opportunities coming ma way apparently. So I’m thinking maybe an Ava May deal for me or a job polishing polis truncheons also. So aye.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After seeing him saying roll on October, I wonder if October is when Marion is going to go to that place ‘abroad’ (Sheffield) to make his appearance on Hannah’s wee stall in Meadowhall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When has he ever had a hot apple cider?? 😂 He’ll be be boiling a can of Strongbow next, thinking it’s the same thing them Yankies call apple cider 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone remember The Scheme, wi Marvin, Dana and wee Bullet? They shud make another one wi Deek, Beak and Rayne the wean.

Oh aye and am pyoor affronted tae admit the scheme is in the toon o ma birth 🫣
---

Hen this might help you oot, cos a lived in glorious essexshire for a long time but the 🍊 thing happens Doon there anaw, they huv a huge walk every year in Rayleigh, hope this helps.

• Haha
When has he ever had a hot apple cider?? 😂 He’ll be be boiling a can of Strongbow next, thinking it’s the same thing them Yankies call apple cider 😂
Maybe his new ‘fav’ of fizzy apple fae M&S cafe has begun a bespoke apple journey hen?

Also he need to find a hot beverage he actually likes for his Stanley cup to be used also!

• Haha
Hot apple cider 😂 Red neck (bespoke Scottish quote, no ma quote) Marion!!

Oh and he thinks so highly of himself, it's so cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs to just stop it right now with the king of Autumn shite. Acting like he’s known as the bespoke king of Autumn. Marion hen, you’re known for being an ugly benefits cheat, who is up to his eyes in debt and has no life outside buying shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely isnae the autumn king, stop making out you are you bleeping fishy leaved fud.

Throwing fishy tat roon the wee Mousehole doesnae make you the king oaf autumn, it makes you a bespoke king oaf tat you twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Who the actual duck cares about your "b&m haul"? I'll tell you - nae bleep! Just the same as nae bleep cares aboot "Hinch hauls" so jist pack it in wi this nonsense! Wee goat. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.