Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw these snakes on this app celebrating the day 😡😡😡
I’ll mop kick yeez aw capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
24 and 25 in Paisley this week also and he’s already filling the shoebox with pumpkins and tit. What a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
24 and 25 in Paisley this week also and he’s already filling the shoebox with pumpkins and tit. What a dick 😂
On a positive note hen he’s no even going to have to light a candle to melt the wax melts in his wee sweat box flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone explain how a grown ass man, (genetically wronged, granted), can make take time out his day to do a bleeping video with music in the background of bleeping washing up tit and ice cube trays.
Check his hard drive, he isn't right.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s filling the shoebox with pumpkins with fishy leaves and pumpkins and am washing down the paddling pool and buying in bbq food for during the week. What a sad little life Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s filling the shoebox with pumpkins with fishy leaves and pumpkins and am washing down the paddling pool and buying in bbq food for during the week. What a sad little life Martin.
Everyone normal is clinging to the last few weeks of summer before we’re subjected to dark evenings and crappy weather. While he’s wishing his entire life away and measuring his existence by the amount of tit he can cram into that pokey little flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glorious day, the rest of the country enjoying being outdoors with friends, garden with family.
That fat goonie has neither so is sat pissing about with pumpkins & stolen Nescafe sachets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can anyone explain how a grown ass man, (genetically wronged, granted), can make take time out his day to do a bleeping video with music in the background of bleeping washing up tit and ice cube trays.
Check his hard drive, he isn't right.
*genetically wronged* 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forget the paddling pool, forget the bbqs.
Get yoursel tae B&M for a basket tae store your cosy blankets in also 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Forget the paddling pool, forget the bbqs.
Get yoursel tae B&M for a basket tae store your cosy blankets in also 💜
Not gonna lie when I clicked that story I thought it was a Moses basket and he’d gone on a wee surrogate journey 🫣🫃🏻👨🏻‍🍼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well lovelies. We’ve just had our bbq in the garden and now sitting with a rosé west coast cooler and enjoying the evening sunshine. Have some annual leave this week and fully intend to spend it in my front back and side gardens (smell the utter wealth). Meanwhile Marion’s got a new autumn wreath for his internal door, to be placed on the inside only. But am just a jealous troll so I’ll just stay my ain lane also.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s to be 24 degrees in Paisley on Tuesday 😂 and this daft bleep has spunked his Autumn load already, sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So basically what we know from previous posts it's always Deed Deek or him is due back to work they all sudden are 'ill' won't be surprised if Marion is ill next weekend to get following week off. He literally doesn't work as it is so to wish for time off is not right. He must envy fact Mrs.H doesn't need to go to work and hang about her farm with her millions in the bank everyday. Lol. That's relatively it fae me. So ayye.
---
Why he telling people get cosy when it's 22 and to be a scorcher the rest of the week.
I don't want to get cosy, never will. It's SUMMER Marion. End of. My page my rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣 can you actually imagine him being parent.
Wean sleeping in a cupboard
No room in the cupboard it would have to be in a basket on the floor in kitchen that's only place where there is enough space...for now.

Surprised he hasn't bought one they mini islands for his kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have seen a few pumpkin picking places doing date nights so they two could do that. Not sure if the McGill bus goes near them I didn’t check that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies, I’m glad to see youse have aw been busy while I took a wee comma break due to having a very busy time. I always miss Marion’s birthday due to being busy at this time each year. It’s taken me all day to catch up on this thread and I still have 25 pages or so from the last one. 😆

I did come back on here yesterday but I’ve been too invested in Fanny Vavrons thread (IYDNGTN) and all the posts about her on that vile app. I’m affronted to say but I’ve even changed my profile pic to one of her and nae oor Marion! I’ve always had Marion’s ugly mug and feel like a cheating on him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw these snakes on this app celebrating the day 😡😡😡
I’ll mop kick yeez aw capeesh
Sorry wee Deek. 😘
---
Well lovelies. We’ve just had our bbq in the garden and now sitting with a rosé west coast cooler and enjoying the evening sunshine. Have some annual leave this week and fully intend to spend it in my front back and side gardens (smell the utter wealth). Meanwhile Marion’s got a new autumn wreath for his internal door, to be placed on the inside only. But am just a jealous troll so I’ll just stay my ain lane also.
Is there something rang wi youse, get your Pauline Fowler cardi oan, and get the boat chocolate stashun set up.

If it is indeed Autumn, why huz Martin no announced his bespoke autumn wax melt though?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, I’m glad to see youse have aw been busy while I took a wee comma break due to having a very busy time. I always miss Marion’s birthday due to being busy at this time each year. It’s taken me all day to catch up on this thread and I still have 25 pages or so from the last one. 😆

I did come back on here yesterday but I’ve been too invested in Fanny Vavrons thread (IYDNGTN) and all the posts about her on that vile app. I’m affronted to say but I’ve even changed my profile pic to one of her and nae oor Marion! I’ve always had Marion’s ugly mug and feel like a cheating on him. 🤣
Pyoor 🐍 🐍 oan this page. Your fanny passions are no Marion's passions.
You've let him doon, never push a loyal person to the point they no longer care also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.