Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today's Times. It's an article taking the piss out of Meghan becoming an influencer, rather than President. But the highlighted bit is spot on. You're not important or interesting ladies/fellas, it's embarrassing.
Screenshot_20230828-072726_kindlephoto-4972265.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario: I'm no going tae be able to show you inside the card fae Sophie as it contains many personal,private things between us.

The Card:
To Mario, Happy Birthday, from Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Ah see practise dusnae make perfect when it comes tae Krystal’s cake decorating attempts
What do you mean? She took inspiration from the damp bedroom and media wall, and filthy skirting boards and I think she's captured it perfectly. Now if she'd only used chocolate frosting for the top of the cupcakes, I think she'd have captured Mario even more perfectly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyway, sad to hear he’s not going to the Barcelo Active Hotel. Him being the OG and all. He also needs to watch the duck out for hogging sun loungers. Our pool person took towels away if they were put down and left.
Martin cud be in the breakfast buffet queue and his beak cud reach the sunlounger ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stop this now 🤣
The nickname Mas on his bespoke lassies trainers.
The nickname Maz on his wee perfume bottle lid

Screenshot_20230828_090201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Well my lovelies. On this day of dawn that was a very underwhelming 40th wasn’t it? I can’t believe that highlight for him was dead flowers from oor Soph! 😂😂. We all know his mammy actually sent them to stop him having a toddler tantrum. So many 🐍 on that app

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A 40 year old wearing a Charum Bracelet, getting his “NICK name” engraved on a bottle of perfume using his birthday money 🤮 we’ll be having all the icks today ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Is his nickname Mas or Maz?

Looks like Deek went to a bit of effort for his birthday and all he cares about is a bunch of awful flowers from Mrs Hinch. I didnt know florists delivered late on a Sunday night? Or is Mas/Maz special and has bespoke times for deliveries

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Looks like Deek went to a bit of effort for his birthday and all he cares about is a bunch of awful flowers from Mrs Hinch. I didnt know florists delivered late on a Sunday night? Or is Mas/Maz special and has bespoke times for deliveries
He's such a big star the delivery driver went out his/her bespoke way and ensured the delivery was in Martin's cozy time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gonzo should be the little freaks nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A 40 year old wearing a Charum Bracelet, getting his “NICK name” engraved on a bottle of perfume using his birthday money 🤮 we’ll be having all the icks today ma lovelies
Definitely needs tae be on some sort of register.
Bet the local maws cross the road with the weans tae avoid her also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

372160334_857955715894051_2692793290363820417_n.jpg
371401193_967925450954339_2866210465268167048_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fuckkkkk offffffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's it huns. I've got to take a self care internet break for at least an hour after seeing this embarrassing basic witch attempt.
Clearly some pathetic attempt at making up a nickname for himself as part of his plans to change his insta handle. He’s so sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my you lovely lot of trolls have finished one thread and started another. From what I can gather catching up that’s a bigger event than auld Maz 40th 🤣
Me and Mr TL went away this weekend to Sandringham to see Robbie Williams as he’d got me tickets for my non monumental birthday in May and I’ve had little phone or internet signal for almost 2 days ( it was actually quite nice) been dying to see what fat boy did for his birthday but what a letdown. Pre kids we did stuff like that most weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.