Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah see practise dusnae make perfect when it comes tae Krystal’s cake decorating attempts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His Soph, the one I'm sure I read he used to call Bally Bingo Wings or something to that effect? The one who travelled to his area then snubbed him completely while there? The one he had to pay to meet, after being a plus one for a ridiculous book launch for another e-beggar where he clearly was seen and treated as a 'fan girl'. That Soph? Can you imagine believing these people are your friends and it's not all just one big PR game? I could believe AMA Hannah going on about best friend as I genuinely don't imagine her keeping many friends but desperate little Mario being there to fall back on when you need a plus one, someone to rant to or an ego boost.
Oh my god, I forgot about Bally bingo wings! 🤣🤣 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone checked when the next jet2 flight leaves Glasgow for Lanza? There is no way they are not going this year. The pair of them, honestly.

Also I must share I found it strange that some people who wished him HBD used a pic of him alone and not ones of them together? Instagram is actually ma joab, fhull time aka 13 minutes a day and I thought birthday posts you made up with some good/funny memories you shared with the birthday person maybe a throwback pic from back in the day showing long lasting friendship, not just your latest profile pic and an insincere message accompanied with a generic gif, so aye no much to really say the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She hasnae lost a stone fur nae reason, she’s aff oan her holidays nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we seriously meant to believe those flowers are from Sofa Grinch? Firstly, she knows how to manage a fake friendship and this ain't it. Secondly, no way he has a wee card with words from her on it that he isn't posting.

Deek taking him on holiday on a retail wage and yet clearly he moaned so much last night his maw asked work to send this pish today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A've been away oan a wee Scottish Island ma lovelies with the OH and been able to watch his stories but no post on here. Thought he wid never dae any hoose cleans?? That's a change and clearly where the extra £££ is coming fae.

Re his bespoke visit tae Tigerlilly, aw we saw wiz drinks. Nae food, efternoon tea etc so that wiz a cheapo prezzie fur our Deek. Dinner wiz efter their bespoke hour in the capital (as usual) so he wiznae oot oh pocket much. There an back tae Beirut in under 3 hours I'd say!
Normally oor Maz, Marion, Manbags, Meirdrie posts whit Deek gifts him but that's no happened this year.
A've also hud a gander at the reviews oh his bespoke boujee hotel in Costa Teguise :LOL: Canny wait fur that trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A've been away oan a wee Scottish Island ma lovelies with the OH and been able to watch his stories but no post on here. Thought he wid never dae any hoose cleans?? That's a change and clearly where the extra £££ is coming fae.

Re his bespoke visit tae Tigerlilly, aw we saw wiz drinks. Nae food, efternoon tea etc so that wiz a cheapo prezzie fur our Deek. Dinner wiz efter their bespoke hour in the capital (as usual) so he wiznae oot oh pocket much. There an back tae Beirut in under 3 hours I'd say!
Normally oor Maz, Marion, Manbags, Meirdrie posts whit Deek gifts him but that's no happened this year.
A've also hud a gander at the reviews oh his bespoke boujee hotel in Costa Teguise :LOL: Canny wait fur that trip!
Oh, this suits Marion just perfect. It's hame from hame.
Screenshot_20230827_232714_Chrome.jpg

---
No bumming fort for these pair, she's got her birthday highlight up, filling it already, sad duck. Noticed on her page it says discount codes, then there is one lonely little code, mariosmafia10 #ad, bless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This thread 😂😂😂😂I really thought Mario's 40th bash would have been more however it not being has made it even funnier. Bring on the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, youse have all been cunts over his birthday, Deek Deek where's ma pissport!!! We've got to get the bus to the airport!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His new birthday reel 🫤
Thats no a 40th celebration Mario the rest of us call it a weekend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lurker here. Just popped on because I’ve just come back from a Jet2 Costa Teguise wealthy holiday. Mario if you read here, the Spar does great cris and joos.

It was a shame that Mario wasn’t there when we were because it was hot AF (hotter than I’ve ever been. I swelled into a round ball most days) and he would have melted into a puddle of polyester legging (I did have the wife looking out for the miniature thumb but obviously he was at home showing off autumn tat).

Anyway, sad to hear he’s not going to the Barcelo Active Hotel. Him being the OG and all. He also needs to watch the duck out for hogging sun loungers. Our pool person took towels away if they were put down and left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone checked when the next jet2 flight leaves Glasgow for Lanza? There is no way they are not going this year. The pair of them, honestly.
According to that bespoke app Flightradar24, there’s a Jet2 flight to Lanza from Glasgow tomorrow at 15.30.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we seriously meant to believe those flowers are from Sofa Grinch? Firstly, she knows how to manage a fake friendship and this ain't it. Secondly, no way he has a wee card with words from her on it that he isn't posting.

Deek taking him on holiday on a retail wage and yet clearly he moaned so much last night his maw asked work to send this pish today.
Maybe the card says 'hVe a fab holiday' and would give the game away

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Marion is either away on holiday this week or spending the next 9 days putting out he's Autumm decor tat.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is away this year but been saying it's next year because he can't speak or spell properly, always does opposite to what he says (never buy smeg overrated duck that, buys a smeg kettle)
Am 50/50 on this one, my page my rules so forth.

• Haha
Marion is either away on holiday this week or spending the next 9 days putting out he's Autumm decor tat.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is away this year but been saying it's next year because he can't speak or spell properly, always does opposite to what he says (never buy smeg overrated duck that, buys a smeg kettle)
Am 50/50 on this one, my page my rules so forth.
Or his years start the day after his birthday not on the 1st of January like the rest of the world! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe the card says 'hVe a fab holiday' and would give the game away
He doesn't mention any of the other birthday cards over by the window. Nobody asked what was in the cards so why TF would anyone care what's in the card H did.. sorry technically she didn't write it because she would had Marion mum work sort that card so she don't even have the manners to send a card herself.
He just said that because he wants people to know she put Happy birthday Marion in a card.
She didn't even make a post or photo with them together on her stories her 'farm' is more interesting to post than Marion.

Get your tongue out her choc starfish Marion embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.